With the CrossFit sport rapidly becoming a trend, the demand for top-notch and fundamental CrossFit equipment is coming to the forefront. One essential element without which this list can’t be complete is shoes. The feet are the foundation upon which everything else is based and for this reason, if there’s one piece of gear you want to take seriously, it’s your workout shoes.
There is diversification in the category of shoes to be used during WODs, like CrossFit shoes, weightlifting shoes, running shoes, minimalist shoes, etc. Everyone is different and what works for one person may not work for another. It really is up to you to try out a few different kinds and see which one is most comfortable for you.
Here, an attempt is made to list the best CrossFit shoes for running that will make your daily sprint during your CrossFit routine comfortable and pain free.
Mizuno Wave Cabrakan 3 Running Shoe
The Mizuno Wave Cabrakan 3 athletic shoe delivers a synthetic upper along with a round toe for superior comfort. The outsole lends durable traction and is an enduring wear.
- They are super comfortable
- They are quite lightweight
- They protect your feet well and you can definitely experience a reduction in blisters
- They are quite long lasting
- Some customers complain that they are not very well ventilated
- According to some customer they are a bit narrow at the toe-box area
Inov-8 Trailroc 255 Trail Running Shoe
This one is designed for those who prefer rugged terrains. It is apt for varying trails and high mileage. Cushioning and protection are provided in proper measure.
- They are very comfortable
- This one enables good speed delivery
- Grip is also very good in this one
- According to some customers they wear away pretty easily
Salomon XT Wings 2 Trail Running Shoe
The XT Wings 2 is one of the best performers if you want to use this one for sprinting. One of the reasons why the XT Wings 2 is a high-performance shoe is the unique construction that makes up the best of a real running shoe with cutting-edge cushioning and stability. It provides cushioning, control, and vitality return. This offers the shoe a true suspension-like ability that’s manifested when running on rugged terrain.
- It is lightweight but highly durable
- This shoe is very supportive and sturdy
- It comes with a locking mechanism for the lacing system, a result of which is, once engaged, the laces remain tucked in unobtrusively
- According to some customers they are less durable than expected
Vibram 5 fingers Bikila EVO
The Bikila EVO is a redesigned shoe made for those aiming for a shoe that delivers the benefits of being barefoot while still providing comfort on an average-distance road run. The sole is thin and provides a good underfoot to boost up confidence while switching. If you’re looking to get into a minimalist shoe, the Vibram 5 Fingers one make a nice introduction to it.
- They are pretty long lasting
- They offer great comfort
- It provides great grip
These are some of the best running shoes for CrossFit that will enable you to run fast with comfort and style. So you can now go ahead and choose your pick, and if in any doubt, these tips will surely help you out.
Latest posts by Anne Calderson (see all)
- Reebok Men’s Crossfit Running Shoe - October 31, 2016
- Reebok Women’s Crossfit One Cushion 3.0 Running Shoe - October 31, 2016
- Adidas Performance Men’s Cross-trainer Shoe - October 29, 2016