Review of the Reebok CrossFit Lite TR Training Shoe for Women
The Reebok CrossFite Lite TR Training Shoe for Women is a bit of an unusual kind of CrossFit shoe. The style and design are kind of like those old-school hi-top Converse shoes you might remember from way back and that are still worn today. However, despite this old school feel, the quality of these shoes is anything but old. Reebok has incorporated the latest innovations and turned out one of the best CrossFit shoes of 2017. We love these shoes and we’re sure you will too!
The Reebok CrossFit Lite TR Training shoe for Women has a ton of features that we think you’ll love. Some of these include: padded tongue for extra comfort, non-slip rubber sole, sockliner cushioning for added comfort, heel clip for added stability when lifting, and a wide toe box for added comfort when lifting.
You can easily get one of the best CrossFit shoes of 2017 on Amazon today:
Reebok CrossFIt Lite TR Training Shoe Pros:
- Ultra-cool design in a variety of colors
- An old-school, retro look
- Incorporates all the latest technology for added comfort and performance
- Non-slip rubber sole
- Sock style fit
- Padded tongue for extra comfort
- Minimal heel to toe drop for lifting
- Reasonable price
Reebok CrossFit Lite TR Training Shoe Cons:
- Not for running (too small of a heel to toe drop)
- Some don’t like the rounded toe shape/box
- Not enough support for running or cross-training
If you’re looking for a running shoe, these ones are not it! There simply isn’t enough cushioning, the toe box is too big and the minimal heel to toe drop will make running very uncomfortable. While most weightlifting shoes could be used for a sprint or two during a CrossFit workout, these ones are better if used solely for lifting. If you’re looking for some top-quality running shoes, then check out this post:
If you’re looking for your next pair of weightlifting shoes, these ones need to be at the top of your list. They perform extremely well for a number of reasons, including the following:
- Minimal heel to toe drop
- Non-Slip carbon rubber heel
- Heel clip for superior response and stability when lifting
- Padded sockliner for extra comfort
The Takeaway on the Reebok CrossFit Lite Training Shoe:
If you’re looking for your next pair of CrossFit shoes, then these top-quality CrossFit shoes from Reebok should be one that you consider. They’re extremely stylish, have a retro feel to them and they also incorporate all the latest technology to give you a superior performance.
However, the Reebok CrossFit Life TR training shoe is most certainly not for running. Where they do excel is in lifting, particularly exercises focused on the legs. Reviewers on Amazon mentioned that they love using these for things like deadlifts, squats and lunges because they provide an extremely stable platform. The last thing you want to worry about when lifting heavy weights is your grip on the floor- that’s where these popular CrossFit shoes from Reebok excel. Lift as much as you want-these things can handle it.
You can easily get one of the best CrossFit shoes from Amazon today:
Latest posts by Jackie Bolen (see all)
- Best Crossfit Shoe for Flat Feet | Flat Feet CrossFit Shoes - April 23, 2018
- Adidas Performance Women’s Powerlift .3 Shoe | Best Weightlifting Shoes - April 16, 2018
- The Beginner’s Guide to Finding The Right Crossfit Minimalist Shoes - April 27, 2017