Inov-8 Running Shoe Review
Inov-8 is a brand known for providing top-quality shoes with top-quality features. Among them, one such product that immediately comes to mind is the Inov-8 Road-X 233 Running Shoe. For athletes who require a bit of oomph in their shoes, this specific product will definitely serve their needs and requirements.
Their low-profile outsole and high-contact region offers a smooth feel while its razor-cut sipping makes way for an adequate grip and smooth feel on wet and slippery surfaces. In this product review we are going to deal with its specifications in detail. So for all those who are interested in knowing about this top-quality workout shoe as well as buying them, it is a must that they read the following.
You can easily get one of the best CrossFit running shoes on Amazon today:
Inov-8 Running SHoe specifications and measurements:
The Inov-8 Road-X 233 Running Shoe is a top-quality sprinting shoe with dimensions of about 12*8*4”. Its heel-to-toe drop is about 6 mm and its vigorous fascia duplicates plantar fascia ligament. Its footbed is about 6 mm and is injected with EVA foam midsoles. The sole is of ROAD-X, its compound is sticky, has an upper mesh lining, and the shank is DFB.
Very efficient and extremely lightweight:
The Inov-8 Road-X 233 Running Shoe is extremely lightweight, making it the perfect choice for those interested in improving their sprinting speeds. Its vigorous Fascia BA state-of-the-art technology enable you to kick off energy in every step one takes.
The mesh upper increases ventilation and the injected EVA midsole as well as sticky flex compound across the outsole makes this product adequate for road races. It is tailor-made for serious athletes and tends to all the needs and requirements that neutral runners (don’t over or under-pronate) usually seek.
- The shoe is true to size
- It is extremely comfortable and tailor-made for doing intense training activities, including sprinting or road running
- The design and style of this workout shoe is also very good and can be worn at the time of running/exercising as well as for other evening occasions
- The shoe is a touch on the expensive side compared to some of the other brands, as well as other models from Inov-8, but that has nothing to do with its functionality
- Some have said that they get some sort of discomfort in their toe region, but that is only when the shoe is brand new. With more usages the discomfort diminishes considerably
Final verdict on the Inov-8 Road Running Shoe:
Thus, all in all, the Inov-8 Road-X 233 Running Shoe is a excellent product at a fair price. It has all the makings of a quality shoe that is functional for a wide range of exercises including sprinting, running longer distances as well as CrossFit. The only problem is its price, but then again, for the kind of quality it provides, customers without any hesitation should go for it. After all, you get what you pay for and in this case, you’re paying for a top-quality workout shoe.
Latest posts by Brian Westen (see all)
- Adidas Performance Women’s Powerlift .3 Shoe: It it Right For You? - April 16, 2018
- Zone Diet Benefits During Crossfit | CrossFit Diet - April 11, 2018
- Weightlifting Shoes For Flat Feet | Best Shoes for Flat Feet - April 8, 2018