A Review of the MIR Adjustable Weighted Vest
If you’re looking to lose weight quickly, try out this weighted vest. Or, if you want to increase your athletic performance, consider this product. They are becoming especially popular with athletes who are looking to increase their strength and explosive power. Try out a weight vest for yourself and you’ll see an improvement in your performance within a month or two.
This MIR Adjustable Weighted Vest is one of the best weight vests out there. It’s fully adjustable, and fits comfortably with the wide shoulder straps. The weight is adjustable in all MIR’s weighted vest and they come in 3 pound increments. You can start light and work your way up with a single vest.
Although expensive, this weighted vest will save you money in the long-run because it’s so adjustable. This top-quality weight vest is short enough to allow you freedom of movement when running, hiking, doing housework or just about anything else. MIR calculates the shipping at only 20 pounds in order to save you money. In short, it’s a great product at a very reasonable price.
Keep reading for the full review of the MIR Adjustable Weighted Vest. It’ll help you figure out if this weight vest is for you. Or, you can check out the product description and reviews on Amazon now:
MIR Adjustable Weighted Vest Pros
- Increase athletic performance
- Wear for extra calorie burn
- Fully adjustable in terms of size and weighting (one size fits almost everyone)
- Wide straps for extra comfort
- Short (only 11 inches in length)
- Manufacturer’s warranty (30 days-money back)
- Shipping weight calculated at 20 pounds
- Excellent durability and won’t rip due to the weight
MIR Adjustable Weighted Vest Cons
- More expensive than some other weighted vests
- A bit hard to keep weight snug against body when sprinting
- Somewhat complicated to set up and adjust correctly
- Not good for bodybuilders (doesn’t adjust in width)
The Takeaway on the MIR Adjustable Weighted Vest
If you’re looking to increase your explosive power and strength, consider using a weight vest during your workouts. Alternatively, you might be looking to just burn a few extra calories while going about your day-cleaning, cooking, walking around town, etc. A weighted vest increases your calorie burn significantly and will help you achieve your goals-whether increasing athletic performance or losing weight quickly.
The MIR Adjustable Weighted Vest from MIR is one of the best weighted vests on the market today. It’s short (only 11 inches) so it won’t get it in the way or be uncomfortable to wear. It’s fully adjustable both in terms of size and weighting. This means that it’s great for just about everybody!
Although quite expensive, you get what you pay for. In this case, it’s a top-quality weighted vest that will fit you well and not be uncomfortable. The construction is heavy-duty, making this weight vest extremely durable. We love MIR weighted clothing here at Best CrossFit Shoes and we’re sure you will too.
You can check out the reviews and more details about the MIR Adjustable Weight Vest on Amazon today:
Latest posts by John James (see all)
- Best Crossfit Shoe for Flat Feet | Flat Feet CrossFit Shoes - April 23, 2018
- Best Weightlifting Singlet | Women’s Powerlifting Singlets - April 19, 2018
- What are the Benefits of a Good CrossFit Shoe? | Best CrossFit Shoes - May 29, 2017