Given that the Christmas, birthdays, anniversaries, and other special occasions are always upon us, you may be at a loss as to what to gift the CrossFitter in your life. Allow us to take the worry and anxiety away!
Below, we have compiled our Top 10 Ideal Gifts for the CrossFitter in your Life. Keep reading for the best CrossFit gifts in a whole range of budgets and styles. From wireless headphones to journals…you can find it all here!
- Universal smartphone holder
- Width: 1”
- Length: 2.75”
- Able to be mounted onto any magnetic metal
- Limitless placement options provided by the included magnetic base with adhesive
- Redesigned to provide compatibility for all major brands of smartphone as well as most phone cases
- Available Colors: Green, red, black
- One of the most ideal gifts for those who always have their Smartphone with them!
- One size fits MOST
- Protects legs from injuries and scrapes during workouts
- Keeps the feet cool and comfortable
- Wicking properties
- Great for double-unders
- Get in a quick workout at home
- Lifetime guarantee
- One of the highest quality jump-ropes on the market today
- One of the most ideal gifts for those who live far from a gym
This is an expanded and updated offering of the highly popular publication. More than 80 pages of new content have been added. This book helps to improve a person’s athletic performance, the treatment of achy and stiff joints as well as the extension of an athletic career. Within the pages, Dr. Kelly Starlett (the founder of MobilityWOD.com), shares his revolutionary approach to the maintenance and mobility of the human body.
- Laminated front cover
- Designed for the tracking progress
- Food, workouts, sleep, etc.
- Stay cool and comfortable during workouts
- Wicking properties
- Loose, but not too loose
- A wide variety of styles and sizes.
- One of the best CrossFit gifts for those that are tough to buy for
- Proclaimed to be the world’s smartest shaker.
- Has two storage compartments attached to its base along with an organizer.
- Leak proof.
- Great for lifting and rope-climbing
- Prevent blisters and scrapes
- Able to grip things much more securely
- One size fits most
- Prevent stiffness
- Can be used on most parts of the body
- Proven to reduce muscle pain after a tough workout by reducing lactic acid build-up in muscles
- One of the most ideal gifts for those that hit the gym hard!
- There are more than 2 million possible workout combinations.
- Roll the dice in order to determine what your WOD will be.
- Keeps things fresh and interesting in your workouts
We hope you enjoyed our list of Ideal Gifts for the CrossFitter in your Life! Happy shopping for that next special occasion.
Latest posts by Tony Calder (see all)
- Best CrossFit Shoes for High Arches: Find the Perfect Fit! - March 16, 2018
- 6 Best Snacks to Power You Up After a CrossFit Workout - July 30, 2017
- Reebok CrossFit Nano 7.0 for Women Review: Are they Right For You? - February 1, 2017