Working out allows you to enhance your strength, flexibility, and mobility. While intense workouts may bring you closer to your goal of having a great-looking body, you should also make sure your muscles are well-taken care of after your workout. That’s where a vibrating foam roller can come in.
You may opt for recovery exercises if you can make use of a vibrating foam roller. Using a vibrating foam roller allows you to release muscle tension and relieve muscle soreness. It also enhances flexibility. So, a vibrating is a must-have for any home gym.
Top 5 Vibrating Foam Rollers
Interested in getting your own foam roller? Well, we’re making it easier for you by listing down five of the best vibrating foam rollers in the market. Check them out below:
- TriggerPoint Vibe Plus
- Vulken Foam Roller
- Hyperice Vyper 2.0
- URBNFit Foam Roller
- KINGFIT VF1 Foam Roller
Now, that we have your attention, let’s discuss what each vibrating foam roller brings to the table:
#1: TriggerPoint Grid Vibe Plus
- This item benefits from an Extended 90 Day Return Window
- Vibrating foam roller is cordless and rechargeable, with four vibration frequencies that are ideal...
- Patented multi-density GRID surface channels blood and oxygen through muscles to increase...
- Compact 3.5-inch diameter provides less surface area while rolling to deliver targeted relief to...
- Use to prepare the body for peak performance, by relieving pain and tightness before physical...
Interested in getting a vibrating foam roller that feels like being massaged by a therapist? Well, look no further since the TriggerPoint Vibe Plus is here. It features a multi-density surface that channels oxygen and blood through your muscles similar to the way a therapist massages your aching muscles. Moreover, it comes with a one-year manufacturer’s warranty.
- Patented multi-density Grid surface
- Four vibration frequencies
- Cordless and rechargeable
- Compact 3.5-inch diameter design
- One-year limited manufacturer’s warranty
Customer Reviews for the TriggerPoint Vibe Plus
“This is an amazing product and you won’t be disappointed with buying it. It provided relief to the tendonitis on my knee. It is well-designed and compact.”
“It’s an upgrade from a standard grid roller. I’m very pleased with my purchase. Its smaller size allows me to easily bring it to the gym.”
“Its design allows me to work on hard to reach places, including my shoulder blades, back and glutes. I’ve been using this nearly every day since I got it. Its quality is topnotch and I’m happy that I bought it.”
The Takeaway on the TriggerPoint Vibe Plus
If you’re looking for a vibrating foam roller that feels like a massage from a therapist, then you’ll never go wrong with the TriggerPoint Vibe Plus.
Do you want to find out more about this vibrating fitness roller? You can easily find out all the details on Amazon:
#2: Vulken Foam Roller
- 17” FULL SIZE ROLLER - It's long enough to roll the widest part of your back in one pass; you can...
- 4 SPEED SETTINGS - Low/Medium/High Speed Levels plus an Auto (Pulsating) Level for effortless muscle...
- 3800RPM HIGH INTENSITY VIBRATION - Vibration enhances the effectiveness a foam roller has on your...
- QUALITY MATERIAL - Eco-friendly, air injected plastic shell transfers maximum vibration. Longer but...
- QUICK CHARGE TECHNOLOGY- 2x faster charging speeds than those USB charging port rollers. 2200mAh...
Looking for a vibrating foam roller that effectively relieves muscle soreness? Well, the Vulken Foam Roller should be on your list. Its high-intensity vibration provides the necessary relief in your muscles.
The roller also comes with four speed settings to make it easier for your muscles to relax. Additionally, you can bring it with you anywhere due to its ultraportable design.
Key Features of the Vulken Foam Roller
- High-intensity vibration for better muscle relief
- Four different speed settings
- Ultraportable design
- Made of high-quality, eco-friendly materials
- Rechargeable batteries allow two-hour usage per charge
“As a martial arts practitioner, this product is perfect to ease my aching muscle after practice. This is an excellent product featuring four speed settings. The battery also lasts a long time on a single charge.”
“This is an amazing device I found in the gym. It really helped relieve issues with my lower back. Anyone who works out should have one.”
“It was great for the persistent back pain I’ve been experiencing for some time now. Its firmness is ideal for deep tissue massage. This device made my life easier and I’m glad I bought it.”
Summary for the Vulken Foam Roller
In the market for an efficient and effective vibrating foam roller? Then, you should seriously consider getting the Vulken Vibrating Foam Roller.
Get Yours Today
This vibrating roller for sore muscles can be easily found on Amazon. Have a look right now for the lowest prices:
#3: FitIndex Vibrating Roller
- 4-Speed vibration setting - This electric foam roller is equipped with 4 different vibration speeds,...
- High-quality materials and rechargeable function - This vibrating foam roller is made of durable and...
- Lightweight and portable - The trigger point foam roller only weighs 2.1lbs, ultra-portable design...
- Sports companion - This new generation deep massage roller is the perfect companion for people...
- Convenient rechargeable design - The electric foam roller can be fully charged only for 3 hours. You...
Keen on getting a German-engineered vibrating foam roller? Then, you should go no further than this one from FitIndex. It’s made of eco-friendly materials and is designed to provide optimal vibration when you need it.
You can use it for warming up and recovering following an intense workout. It is a German-engineered roller that is durable, effective, and efficient.
- German-engineered vibrating foam roller
- Three vibration speed settings for a better experience
- Compact and cordless design
- Dual-zone exterior featuring smooth and grooved surfaces
- Eco-friendly materials
What do People Think About It?
“This is a superb vibrating foam roller and is better than I expected. After using it, I noticed that my range of movement improved immediately. I’m glad I bought this device.”
“It’s better than a standard foam roller. I used it on my glutes, quads, and calves. I recommend this to anyone looking to relieve any tight muscles they have.”
“My massage therapist introduced me to the product a couple of weeks ago, and I’m glad he did it. I’m now using it every day. Its three speed settings allow me to choose what type of relief I want for each day.”
The Takeaway on the Hyperice Vyper 2.0
Do you prefer a German-engineered foam roller? Then, you should definitely get the Hyperice Vyper 2.0.
Where Can I Buy One?
This vibrating muscle roller can be easily found on Amazon. Click the button below to learn more about it:
#4: URBNFit Foam Roller
- POWERFUL RELIEF - Foam roll your way to recovery with the URBNFit muscle roller. It can help release...
- ADJUSTABLE SETTINGS - This foam roller for back, arms, legs, and other muscle groups features 5...
- LONG BATTERY LIFE - Let the good times roll on rest day with this electric massage roller. Each one...
- DURABLE - Crafted with an ABS plastic interior, a high-density foam exterior, and customized...
- REINVENT YOURSELF - Fitness goals are only good if you're willing to follow through with them....
If battery life is on the top of your priority list for a vibrating foam roller, then the URBNFit Foam Roller be the first entry on your list. The device has a six-hour battery life on a single charge. It lasts this long even when it’s used on its highest intensity level.
The device also features five vibration levels designed to provide relief to sore muscles. It is also durable and designed to last a long time.
- Six-hour battery life
- Five vibration levels
- Designed to provide relief to the calves, upper and lower back, arms, shoulders, and hips
- Made of eco-friendly EVS exterior foam and ABS plastic interior
- Comes with a free stretching guide
Online Reviews for the URBNFit Foam Roller
“The device allows my blood to flow better and easily shakes up knotted areas. I love the way its long battery life. I’m glad I bought this vibrating foam roller.”
“This is a great device to have at home. It can easily take care of sore muscles, mild pain, and lactic acid buildup. The device is also made of high-quality materials.”
“It is so nice to use on my neck and back. The foam is made of great quality material and feels good when I use it. I would definitely recommend this to anyone experiencing neck and back pain.”
Summary for the URBNFit Foam Roller
The six-hour battery life of the URBNFit Foam Roller makes it a very appealing option for people on the lookout for a vibrating foam roller that lasts long on a single charge.
This vibrating massage roller can be easily found on Amazon. Head over there now to check for the best prices:
#5: KINGFIT VF1 Foam Roller
- POWERFUL VIBRATION RATE - Kingfit VF2 vibrating foam roller can run at a speed of up to 4000r/min,...
- ECO FRIENDLY MATERIAL - EVA foam is soft, shockproof, non-slip, pressure resistant and will not...
- USBC CHARGEING - USBC charging port design (not support usbc-usbc), rechargeable battery, can be...
- INFRARED REMOTE CONTROL - Unlike the old touch buttons, the electric foam roller can be controlled...
- 100% GUARANTEE - The product package contains: vibrating foam roller, carrying bag, Typ-C data...
Looking for a vibrating foam roller that’s compact and has a long battery life? Well, the KINGFIT VF1 Foam Roller is the perfect one for you.
Weighing less than three pounds and measuring a little bit over 12 inches, it is a portable device you can bring anywhere. Moreover, it has a battery life of at least six hours on a single charge allowing you to use it for a long time.
- Portable and comes with a carrying bag
- Six-hour battery life
- Five-speed vibration setting
- Made of eco-friendly EVA foam
- Shockproof and pressure-resistant
“The size of the device is perfect for me. I also love its good quality. The battery also lasts long.”
“The device is comfortable to use. It is also easy to bring from one place to another. I’m using the device to recover from my back injury.”
“Its five speed settings make it great for relieving muscle soreness. I use it for aches in different parts of my body. I love the way it eases my muscles at the end of the day.”
Should you Consider Buying the KINGFIT VF1 Foam Roller?
Fitness enthusiasts will likely love the compact design and long battery life offered by the KINGFIT VF1 Foam Roller.
Where Can I Find One?
This electric foam roller is certainly one of our top picks. Check it out on Amazon today:
Top 8 Factors to Consider When Buying a Vibrating Foam Roller
Getting a vibrating foam roller is advisable for anyone experiencing muscle pains and soreness. But before you go and click on “Add to Cart,” you should consider several factors before making the final decision.
With this, we came up with a list so it’ll be easier for you to choose the best vibrating foam roller for your needs. Check out the list below:
The first thing you should consider is the design of the foam roller. The design determines the intensity of the vibration, which has a notable effect on the effectiveness and efficiency of the device. While surfaces with more ridges and spikier designs can hurt more, they dig deeper into the muscle tissue and provide better relief for you.
#2: Battery Life
While battery life may not be an issue for some people, it is still good for you to get one with long battery life. When the battery lasts a long time, you won’t have to worry about charging it every day.
The average battery life of vibrating foam rollers is around three hours. But some devices can last six hours on a single charge. So, you should make sure to check the battery life of the device before making your final decision
Some vibrating foam rollers can easily fit inside a gym bag. But some devices can easily fit in a smaller bag. The portability of the foam roller is important if you’re planning to bring it to the gym.
The size of these devices ranges from as small as 12 inches up to around 35 inches in length. So, you should decide which one best fits your needs.
A vibrating foam roller can be considered an investment on your part. You may even end up using it every day. With this in mind, you should make sure it can last a long time.
So, you should make sure to check the durability of the device you’re eyeing. While the materials will determine how durable it is, you can also check the customer reviews of the device. If the reviews show that they have been using it for years, then it’s really durable to last that long.
#5: Speed Settings
And last but not the least, you should also consider the speed settings of the vibrating foam roller. Many devices have three speed settings while others offer five vibration speed settings. The more speed settings the device offers, the better it is for you.
Faster speeds offer better vibration intensity. When your muscles are shaken up fast, they generate more heat and blood flows better. On the other hand, slower speed settings are also good for relaxing your muscles at the end of the day.
As with anything, price is a major consideration. In this case, the price range isn’t that great and most vibrating foam rollers can be found for slightly less than a hundred dollars.
#7: Customer Reviews
Before buying anything, one of the best places to find out about a product are from user reviews. In this case, we recommend taking a look at the 3-4 star reviews on Amazon to find an accurate portrayal of a product’s true strengths and weaknesses.
Warranties for these kinds of products vary widely. Some offer just a month or two while some companies offer a year or more. Read the fine print to be sure of what kind of warranty each one offers.
Vibrating Foam Roller FAQs
There are a number of common questions that people have about these products. Here are the answers to some of the most popular ones.
Is a Vibrating Foam Roller Better?
A vibrating foam roller may be better for you if you find regular rollers quite painful and uncomfortable. Some people find the vibration soothing and that it decreases pain when using it. In this case, it could be considered more effective for some people.
What does a Vibrating Foam Roller Do?
A vibrating foam roller can activate muscles, release tension, increase blood flow and hit trigger points. It’s also ideal for releasing fascia from the underlying muscles.
Does Vibration Loosen Muscles?
Vibrations can help loosen muscles in preparation for activity which can lead to an increase in athletic performance. Vibrations are also ideal for tight muscles as they increase blood flow and temperature of the surrounding area.
Have your say about the Best Vibrating Foam Roller
What’s your top pick for a vibrating fitness roller? Is it one of the options from this list or do you have your eyes on another one? Leave a comment below and let us know what you think. We’d love to hear from you.
Also, be sure to give this article a share on Facebook, Pinterest, or Twitter. It’ll help other fitness enthusiasts, like yourself find this useful resource.
Last update on 2023-08-20 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API