If you’re looking for a pair of top-quality knee-high socks, then look no further! We have the best CrossFit knee high socks for both men and women to choose from. No more scraped shins from deadlifts or rope climbs. Plus, you can fashionable too! So, join the club and get your pair of WOD socks for CrossFit today.
Let’s get into the best women’s CrossFit socks and men’s knee high workout socks to consider.
Check out the Best CrossFit Knee-High Socks
Today CrossFit is a worldwide fitness program that involves strength and conditioning of the body. The training program incorporates everything from a casual jog or sprint to high-intensity weightlifting or squatting. A multidiversified program like this obviously necessitates apt gear that helps enhance performance and achieve the set target. One such piece of gear without which you just can’t think of exercising is apt clothing, which will actually help you enhance your performance.
People spend a lot of time choosing the right kind of shoes for CrossFit, but getting the right pair of socks is often overlooked. You can always find a great variety of socks when you go out shopping, but finding ones that are right for your CrossFit training is a bit confusing.
Knee-High CrossFit Compression Sock Options
Be it men’s socks or compression socks for women, the type of socks suitable for an individual’s needs varies. Among the various CrossFit socks, the one that is most popular is the knee-high socks for CrossFit.
Now, why these socks are so popular can be explored. First of all, they assist in protecting your shins, especially during box jumps and deadlifts. If someone had been doing CrossFit for quite some time without the proper knee-high socks, then he would have in all probability scraped up his shins during high-intensity workouts like deadlifts and box jumps.
The additional protection in between your knee and the bar truly aids in diminishing that straight friction and will reduce the possibility of your shins’ external hemorrhage. This is chiefly relevant for girls practicing CrossFit who desire the splendid CrossFit workout but at the same time do not wish for the marks all over their shins.
The second reason why these socks are so popular is that they are quite stylish. In fact, they have now become an inseparable part of the CrossFit outfit. Moreover, they are very trendy and eye catching, making your daily WODs really exciting.
Below are listed some of the best choices for CrossFit knee highs from all over the world.
Compare Workout Knee Socks
If you want to see the head-to-head comparison of our favourite workout knee high socks, have a look at this handy chart we put together for you:
Custom’s Knee-High WOD Fitness
This presentation from Custom really does make worthy WOD fitness socks. These socks will assist you in achieving your targets while working out. They are available in exclusive white and black socks promoting CrossFit.
These let you train with passion and force. With great sweat resistance and durability, these WOD accessories will perk up your workout and enable you achieve the most. They come in a multitude of colors, like red, black, white, green, cyan, and pink.
- Material: 78% Cotton+20% Nylon+2% Spandex,Soft And Breathable.
- Socks With Heel Design, An Integrated Heel Model, More Stick Not Easy To Slide, Wrap All-dimensional...
- Socks Bottom: 20CM Socks Long: 49cm Suitable For 38-44 Yards Of The Foot Wear, Socks For The Tile...
- Great Gift To Runners, Athletes, Basketball Players, Joggers, Field Sports, Cross Training, Gym...
- Unisex One Size-one Pair, Fit For Women's Shoes Size 7.5-12, Men's 5.5-10,Socks Bottom
- Sweat resistant
- Available in a number of colors, like red, black, white, green, cyan, and pink
- Long lasting
- Not very expensive
- Nice designs and colours
- Some customers complain that they are not very resilient (but the price is most certainly right, so be sure to buy a few pairs!
Where to Buy Them?
You can check out these socks over on Amazon. You can often get free shipping with an Amazon Prime membership:
Pure Athlete Work Out Knee Socks
If you’re looking for something to cover your shins while you’re doing deadlifts, box jumps or rope climbs, look no further than these top-quality weightlifting shin protector socks. They are certainly one of our top options and we think you’ll be as happy with your pair as we are with ours.
They feature compression technology which can increase blood flow in the legs and give you that little bit of extra energy you might need. Plus, they have grippy nodules on the soles to keep your feet in place, even if your shoes are a bit loose. This smart design, combined with durability makes them a top option.
- COMPRESSION TECHNOLOGY TO ENERGIZE LEGS WHILE LIFTING: Each pair of Pure Athlete compression socks...
- SILICONE GRIPPING FEATURES: Innovative gripping nodules on the sole help wearer to stay in place...
- ANTI-ABRASION: Woven with the performance of weight lifting and shin protection in mind. Front shin...
- CUSHIONED ANTI-BLISTER TECHNOLOGY, MOISTURE WICKING: A, padded cushioned heel, sole, and toe...
- ANATOMICAL FIT: The Lifting Sock is designed to fit each foot and leg individually, like a custom...
- Compression technology
- Anti-slip, even without shoes
- Very durable front panel makes them ideal for deadlifts
- Anti-blister materials
- Anatomical fit
- Won’t lose shape over time
- None that we can besides lack of style and colour options
Get some of the Best Socks for CrossFit
Do you want to pick up these knee-high socks for working out? You can easily find out more about them on Amazon:
Adidas Metro Soccer Knee-High Socks
This soccer sock provides compression for the arch so that you have maximum comfort and support. The flat-knit leg offers better experience and the cushioned footbed is responsible for comfort and durability.
We love the flat-knit fabric, as well as offset toe seams for added comfort. These socks come in a huge range of colors and sizes, from youth to men’s 13.
Adidas is certainly one of the most trusted brands for athletic clothing and their socks are some of the best in the business.
- Lightweight yarns and durable construction for a close fit.
- Moisture-wicking yarn keeps your feet cool and dry.
- Targeted arch and ankle compression for added comfort and support.
- NCAA compliant.
- They fit very well
- They are not at all bulky, which makes it great for CrossFit
- Some customers say that the sizing is an issue
- Sometimes they are too tight according to some customers
Where to Buy Them?
You can shop now online, and you can usually get free shipping with an Amazon Prime membership:
CrossFit Gear Must Haves: Knee-High Socks
MOXY Socks Striped Kettlebell Knee-High Deadlift Socks
These socks will not only boost your workout, but also make you feel great while performing it. These are perfect for rope climbs, box jumps, and deadlifts. If you want to have an explosive performance, it starts with these socks.
We LOVE the nice styles, cool logo and fun colors. Try wearing these for your next CrossFit workout and you’re sure to get a ton of compliments on them.
- Cute and eye catching
- Quite flexible
- Quality is very good
- Tight but breathable
- Advanced support for the achilles tendon
- Durable and long-lasting
- Some customers complain that they do not provide ample support, however, this is more of a job for the shoe and not a pair of socks
- They are not properly cushioned according to some customers
Do they sound like the right socks for you? You can check them out over on Amazon:
SB Compression Knee-High Socks
SB offers this one for achieving top performance when you hit the box. They put in use the Olefin fibers to manufacture a sweat-wicking, light sock with outstanding abrasion resistance and great durability.
They make an excellent gift for the CrossFitter in your life! We LOVE these products because they’re well-designed, durable and also very comfortable. Their socks are top-quality and will last for years, even when you put them through a beating.
- ✅ Improve Blood Circulation: Our 20-30mmHg compression socks boost your blood circulation and...
- ✅ All Day Comfort: Our socks are very comfortable, lightweight, and breathable so that you can...
- ✅ Decrease Swelling and Fatigue: Our graduated compression socks provide the ideal compression to...
- ✅ Customer Recommended: Our socks are highly recommended by repeat customers who come back to buy...
- ✅ Perfect Fit: Refer to our size chart (4th product image) to determine the best size for you. We...
- Lightweight and sweat-wicking
- These protect your shins well
- Care is taken with the location of the stitches (won’t rub or wear out)
- Some customers complain that they are pretty tight
- According to some customers are also a little bit on the pricey side
Where to Buy Them?
You can check them out for yourself over on Amazon:
Nike Elite Running Sock
Nike is one of the most trusted names in athletic apparel and these socks stand up to the test. They’re very durable, comfortable and well-designed.
They come with light netting and sweat proof material for superb exposure to air and superior comfort. The cozy shape and a dedicated heel assist in diminishing friction without additional bulk.
- Ample support
- These are not warm socks
- They are a bit pricey compared to others
Where to Get These Knee High Socks?
Do they sound like the right knee-high CrossFit socks for you? Check them out over on Amazon:
Compare CrossFit Shoes
Are you looking for a pair of top-quality CrossFit shoes to go along with your new knee high socks? Then you’ll need to check out our handy comparison chart below:
What about CrossFit Shin Guards?
- PROTECTION FROM ROPE CLIMBS AND BOX JUMPS - RockGuards are designed to protect your shins during...
- DURABLE SHIN GUARD - 3rd generation RockGuards are made with strong and protective 5mm neoprene...
- STAYS IN PLACE - Organically designed to conform and move with your body, with a silicone bead to...
- DRAINS & DRIES FAST - A mesh back and perforated neoprene front means you stay comfortable and dry....
- PERFORM YOUR BEST - Don’t stop training because of an injury - protect yourself before injury...
If you want to take your shin protection to the next level, then you’ll also want to consider a pair of shin guards. They’re padded and are perfect for rope climbs, deadlifts or box jumps if you regularly come home with bloody, bruised shins.
You can find out more about them here: Shin Protection for CrossFit Workouts.
CrossFit Knee Socks FAQs
There are a number of common questions that people have about workout knee socks. Here are the answers to some of the most popular ones.
Why do CrossFitters wear long socks?
CrossFitters wear long socks to protect their shins during exercises like deadlifts, Olympic lifts and box jumps, as well as rope-climbing. The other reason is fashion! It’s quite trendy to wear knee socks at a CrossFit box.
What are deadlift socks?
Deadlift socks are long socks that go up to the knee. They help to prevent the barbell from scraping the shins during a deadlift, which can potentially cause them to bleed. This keeps things sanitary for everyone at the gym.
Why are cotton socks bad for CrossFit?
Most athletic socks, including ones for CrossFit, are not made of cotton. This is because they can cause blisters due to friction against the skin. Plus, they hold in moisture which can lead to gross, sweaty feet after a tough workout.
Do I need special CrossFit socks?
You can certainly wear a pair of normal socks for a CrossFit workout. However, if you find that your shins are getting scraped up from things like rope climbs or deadlifts, then consider a pair of knee-high socks or a shinguard.
What Do You Think about these CrossFit Knee High Socks?
These in short are some of the best knee-high CrossFit socks available in the global market. You can choose any one from the above. They will not only protect your shins at the box but will also make you feel good, and added to it are the exciting looks of these CrossFit socks, which are definitely quite attractive.
What are the best CrossFit socks? Leave a comment below and let us know. We’d love to hear from you.
Also be sure to give this article a share on Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. It’ll help other fitness buffs, like yourself find this useful resource.
Last update on 2022-05-19 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API