Inov-8 Women’s F-Lite Cross-Training Shoe Review
For people who love to exercise and train, it is extremely important that they wear the proper gear. And when we speak of gear, the mention of shoes is often the first thing. Often people neglect the important role our feet play, and as a result the importance of adequate shoes.
But this is not the right way to go about things. In fact our feet are the parts our body that face most of the pressure exerted while doing various sorts of exercises. Hence it is extremely important that we buy a pair of shoes that not only provide extra protection and cushioning. We also want shoes that are light and enable easy movement.
Taking these factors into consideration, Inov-8 brings forward the Inov-8 Women’s F-Lite 215 Cross-Training Shoe. It is durable, extremely good looking, and also very long lasting. In this review we are going to talk about some of its important characteristics.
The Inov-8 F-Lite 215 makes a nice choice in a workout shoe. It is very stable and provides a firm grip on the ground, even it is a wet and slippery surface. For weightlifting activities, one won’t find better shoes than the one in focus. As for using it when running, it’s light enough that it makes a good choice for shorter distances.
The Inov-8 Women’s F-Lite 215 Cross-Training Shoe comprises exceptional characteristics, such as shred-resistant rope tec outer sole, F-lite sticky outsole, and injected EVA midsole. These make this product exceptionally durable and tailor-made for carrying out tough fitness routines such as CrossFit.
This shoe from Inov-8 offers adequate foot protection due to its performance fit and large underfoot contact region. Along with that, the low 6 mm heel-to-toe drop and its 7.6 ounces in weight and dimensions of about 11*7*4” will make the feet feel light while exercising.
Benefits of the product:
- The shoe is extremely durable
- It comprises adjacent segments and strengthened medial, which accounts for increased protection while carrying out robe climbing and intense training activities
- It is a ladies-specific fit
- Its sticky compound sole enables enhanced stability and grip to the surface while sprinting or working out
Cons of the product;
- Some customers have said that they do not like the color combination of the shoe, but that has nothing to do with its functionality
- Also some have complained about the fit
Customer recommendation for the Inov-8 Women’s F-Lite Cross Training Shoe:
As a conclusion, the Inov-8 Women’s F-Lite 215 Cross-Training Shoe is an excellent choice for ladies who love to work out. You don’t want your shoes to get in the way of achieving your maximum athletic performance and these ones certainly won’t. They’re lightweight, comfortable, durable and also stylish enough to wear to and from the gym. All in all, a great workout shoe at a very reasonable price!
Latest posts by Tony Calder (see all)
- Best CrossFit Shoes for High Arches: Find the Perfect Fit! - March 16, 2018
- 6 Best Snacks to Power You Up After a CrossFit Workout - July 30, 2017
- Reebok CrossFit Nano 7.0 for Women Review: Are they Right For You? - February 1, 2017