Are you looking for a top-quality CrossFit gym bag or CrossFit backpack? Then you’re most certainly in the right place. Keep on reading for all the top picks for gym bags that will meet your needs. They’re sleek, stylish and best of all, will fit your shoes, clothes, and other gear in style!
What’s the Best CrossFit Bag?
Do you want to see the best brands for CrossFit duffle bags, backpacks and more? Here’s a sneak peak of some CrossFit bags that should be at the top of your list:
- King Kong CrossFit bag
- Bear KompleX Gym bag
- WODSuperstore Workout bag
- Adidas Defender 3 Large duffel bag (best budget choice)
- Under Armour Undeniable 3 Duffel
- King Kong Backpack
- Adidas Squad III Duffel
- Bear KompleX CrossFit Backpack
- Ironman Sports Duffle Gym Bag
- Nike Brasilia Training Bag
- Elite Sports Workout Bags
Are you ready to get into the detailed reviews of our favourite CrossFit workout bags? Then keep on reading for features, customer reviews, prices and more.
#1: King Kong Gym Bag
At the top of any list of the best CrossFit duffel bags should be this one from King Kong. Not only is it the perfect size, but it’s also super durable, has thousands of excellent reviews, plus it’s quite reasonably priced. If you want to buy one single gym that that’ll last you a lifetime, this one may be it.
- Built specifically for elite fitness training
- Military grade nylon that’s almost impossible to rip
- Water resistant and can be used for swimming items or wet towels
- Heavy duty buckles and zippers
- Individual, zippered sections for two sets of shoes
What do People Think About King Kong Gym Bags?
“The pictures make this bag look kind of huge, but don’t worry. It’s actually the perfect size for your gym shoes, workout gear, large water bottle, towel and toiletries for a shower after. Well-made and the King Kong workout bag seems like it’ll last me a lifetime.”
“Super strong and holds a ton of stuff. I work at the hospital for 24 hour shifts so have to bring lots of stuff with me, and this is my go-to bag. It’s just so much better than the cheaper ones I’ve used. It’d be ideal as a gym bag too.”
“Awesome bag. I can fit three pairs of shoes in here, plus my foam roller. Seriously, it’s so awesome and I couldn’t be happier with my King Kong CrossFit bag. It’s probably the best thing I’ve bought online in the past year or two.”
Where to Get the King Kong CrossFit Bag?
Does it sound like the right bag for you? You can learn more about it on Amazon.com and don’t forget to see if it’s eligible for free shipping with an Amazon Prime membership:
King Kong Gym Bag Review
Do you want to know more about the Kong gym bag, our top picks for CrossFit gear and shoes? Check out this short video fro all the details you need to know, including the pros and cons.
#2: Bear Komplex Duffel Bag
- PERFECT FOR AT-HOME USE AND WORKOUTS: Built for your unique needs and storage, our Duffel Bag has...
- BUILT TO LAST - Military Grade 1000D Nylon 20" x 12" x 12" versatile bag with reinforced grab and go...
- ADD PATCHES AND MAKE THIS BAG YOURS! Mesh and nylon admin compartments, zippered water-resistant...
- STAY ON THE GO: Rain, sleet or snow, the Water Repellent Coating will keep your gear protected.
- 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE - If for any reason you are not satisfied with your Bear KompleX Duffel...
Another top pick for CrossFit bag is this one from Bear Komplex. They make a wide variety of top-quality CrossFit workout products like knee sleeves and hand grips. Like the King Kong bag, it’s super durable and ideal for gym workouts of all kinds.
The company calls it the best duffel on the planet and we can’t really disagree with them on that point. It really is that good.
- Room for 2 pairs of sweaty shoes!
- Very large main compartment
- Side water bottle or shaker pockets
- 1000D nylon
- Reinforced handles
- 2 external compression straps
- Comfortable shoulder yoke system
- Hook and loop area for name tag and patches
- Water repellant coating
- Satisfaction and quality guaranteed. If you’re not happy, the company will make it right.
- 47L capacity with a nice design that makes the best use of the space
User Ratings and Reviews for one of the Top CrossFit Bags
“Great bag with a ton of room for everything you might want to bring to the CrossFit box. I appreciate the compression straps that can make it smaller when you don’t have your full load. Plus, the shoe compartments keeps them separate and prevent the rest of your stuff from getting stinky!”
“A large bag with lots of pockets that helps me stay organized: keys and phone, shoes, clothes, snacks, water bottle, etc. It saves me time when I have just a few minutes to get to my workout class. Would totally recommend this heavy-duty bag to anyone.”
“It’s a really nice CrossFit duffle bag that’s big enough to fit everything I need into it, including my shoes. I love the different compartments that help to keep everything organized.”
- Super heavy-duty nylon fabric and stitching
- 2 shoe compartments
- A lot of separate pockets to keep things organized
- Comfortable shoulder strap
- No outside water bottle compartment
Check now online for the best prices on gym bags and deals that include free shipping. Click the button below to head over to Amazon to find out all the details:
Compare CrossFit Gear Bags
Do you want to see the head to head comparison of some of our top picks for large duffels, backpacks and other kinds of bags that are ideal for all your workout gear? Then you’ll definitely want to take a close look at this handy chart below:
#3: WODSuperstore Large CrossFit Bag
- ⏰SAVE TIME - We understand that your time is valuable and every second counts, so why would you...
- 💰 SAVE MONEY - Stop wasting your hard earned money on a gym bag that doesn’t last two months....
- 👍 CONFIDENCE - Confidence is a key component in anything that you do in your life. When it comes...
- 💪 STRONG & DURABLE - Hard work and dedication is something that is hardwired into all of us. You...
We LOVE WOD Superstore products here at this website. They have a reputation for being top of the line products specifically designed for the needs of CrossFitters. This bag is no exception.
Keep on reading to find out what we like about it, including how easy it is to organize your items with it.
- A number of different compartments to help you get organized
- Wet dry storage that’s ideal for wet clothes
- Side pocket for keys or phone
- Breathable mesh pockets
- Durable and long-lasting
- Big enough for a foam roller or any other kind of accessory
- 11.9 gallons of storage
- Dual shoe compartment
- 2 quick access velcro pockets on the outside
User Ratings and Reviews
“I got this as a gift from my girlfriend and am happy with it so far. I was using a cheap duffel bag for my workouts that was falling apart and this one is obviously a huge step up. Love the large amount of pockets that can hold just about anything, including two pairs of shoes.”
“Easy to pack everything into this in an organized fashion. I can’t really say enough good stuff about this tactical gym bag and I’ve give it 10 stars if I could!”
“It was a good bag, but there’s a few issues with durability. Mine ended up falling apart after a year or so, Kind of disappointing.”
Where Can I Buy It?
Does it sound like exactly what you need to get your gear to the gym and bag? Check now for the best prices online and don’t forget to see if this product is eligible for fast, free shipping with a Prime membership:
#4: Adidas Defender 3 Duffel Bag, the Top Budget Choice
- Lifetime warranty.
- Extra roomy main compartment that stands tall for easy packing.
- 2 zippered end pockets with space for your team's branding and a new zippered outside pocket to...
- Reinforced 3d ripstop material - built to stand up to wear and tear.
- Padded removable shoulder strap and comfortable haul handles for easy carry.
If you’re looking for a top-quality gym bag at a more reasonable price point, then the Adidas Defender 3 should be at the top of you list. Keep on reading to learn more about the features, reviews and where to get it.
- 100% polyester
- Ideal for traveling, or the gym
- PU coated front zipper to keep valuables safe
- Adjustable strap
- Can be carried two different ways
- Padded computer pockets
- Variety of pockets offer lots of storage combinations
- 2 zippered end pockets and one main, zippered compartment
- Room for team branding on one end
Customer Reviews for this CrossFit Bag
“Awesome bag that I’ve used for so, so many things: a week long fishing trip, when hauling laundry to the laundromat, or for my Tae Kwon Do class. It’s held up amazingly well over the years, especially when you consider the price.”
“If you’re going to the gym, you should maybe stick with the medium bag. The large is nice, but big enough for a long weekend away for two people. Lock the side pockets for storing smaller things.”
Where Can I Buy the Amazon Defender 3?
Is this the gym bag for you? It certainly might be if you’re looking to spend well under $100 for a large bag. You can learn more about it on Amazon:
#5: Under Armour Duffel, One of the Best CrossFit Gym Bags
- Dimensions When Full: 24.8"W x 11.8"L x 12.9"H//Volume: 3,417 Cubic In. / 56 L
- UA Storm technology delivers an element battling, highly water resistant finish
- Tough, abrasion resistant bottom & side panels
- Large front zippered organization pocket
- Adjustable, padded, HeatGear shoulder strap for total comfort
Another budget pick for a CrossFit bag is this one from Under Armour, the Storm Undeniable 3. Despite the cheaper sticker-price, it has a number of features that you’ll love. Not to mention the fact that is has some excellent user ratings and is also very durable.
- 100% polyester
- Water resistant finish
- Abrasion resistant bottom and side panels
- Large zip pocket on the exterior
- Adjustable shoulder strap
- Grab handle
- Large vented mesh pocket for laundry or shoes
- Can handle a lot of wear and tear
- Side pockets
- Large 11 gallon capacity
“I wanted a small bag for my daughter for her volleyball practices. This one is ideal—big enough for all her stuff, but not too bit that it won’t fit into her small-ish locker. A nice product at a very good price. Definitely recommended.”
“Love the look of this thing and seems quite durable as well. Enough padding and reinforcement where you need it, but not too much that it’s big and clunky.
“Really awesome CrossFit duffel bag that’s big enough to fit everything I need in there, but not too big and clunky. Love the separate pocket where I can put my shoes too—this really helps to prevent my other stuff from stinking so bad (like my shoes!).”
- Large, exterior separate pocket for dirty or stinky things
- Nice shoulder strap that’s comfortable
- Water resistant
- Lots of zippers and pockets helps things to stay organized
- Shoe compartment could be bigger. It’s not easy to fit larger sized shoes into them.
Shop Now for this Gym Bag for CrossFit
You can easily find this duffel bag on Amazon. It’s a nice bag for a serious athlete. Check now for the best prices and to learn more about it:
Under Armour Duffel Bag Review
#6: King Kong Backpack for CrossFit
If you have to take public transport to the gym, or just like to walk from your house, then you may want to consider a backpack instead of duffel bag. It’s a lot more ergonomically friendly because you don’t have weight entirely on one side of your body, but it’s more spread out evenly.
King Kong is a trusted name in fitness bags and backpacks for good reason. They make a serious product for serious athletes. There’s room for your shoes, foam roller, wrist wraps, clothes, towel, water bottle and a whole lot more!
Keep on reading to find out more about the best CrossFit backpack and why you might consider this one over the others. In our opinion, it’s the top backpack for athletes on the market today.
Key Features for this Sports Bag
- Extremely durable and virtually impossible to rip
- Designed for the needs of elite athletes
- Outer expandable pockets are perfect for water bottles
- Lots of pouches
- Heavy duty steel buckles
- Dedicated shoe compartment keeps them away from things you don’t want to get stinky!
- Top pocket has EVA foam to protect your valuables
- Easy open zippers
- Basically no cons
- Comfortable shoulder straps
What do People Think About this CrossFit Gear Bag?
“After doing a bunch of research, I settled on this one as a gift for my boyfriend, who is a serious gym buff. He heads there straight from work so needs something big enough for shoes, etc. He LOVES thing backpack and can’t stop recommending it to people!”
“So much room, I don’t even know what to do with it. However, this backpack isn’t clunky and fits easily into a locker at my CrossFit box. Really impressed at how durable it is too. I’ve been using mine for a couple of years now and it almost looks brand new.”
“Worth every single penny I spent on it and then some.”
You can easily find the best CrossFit backpack on Amazon. Check now for the lowest prices and whether or not this product is eligible for free shipping with a Prime membership:
#7: Adidas Squad III Gym Bag
- Lifetime warranty - built to last
- Roomy main compartment with zippered pockets for organization, as well as a zippered exterior small...
- Adjustable shoulder strap - so you can wear it at the length that works for you
- Exterior zipped compartment is ventilated to keep your shoes and dirty gear separate
- Mesh expandable pocket on one end to store your water bottle
Another top pick for the best CrossFit gym bag is the Adidas Squad 3. It packs in a ton of features and durability and comes in at a very reasonable price.
Key Features of this CrossFit Gym Bag
- 100% polyester
- Lifetime warranty
- Zipped side pockets and lots of storage options
- One main compartment with zippered pockets
- Adjustable shoulder strap with clip closure
- External zipped compartment for shoes and dirty gear make it easy to keep clean things clean
- Ventilated mesh expandable pocket for a water bottle
- Capacity of almost 10 gallons
- FreshPak shoe compartment keeps them separate from other gear
What are People Saying About It
“Love the colours, nice size and how easy it seems to be to organize everything. The front pocket is deep enough to put some bigger stuff in there. It’s compact, but there seems to be plenty of room for everything that I need for power lifting.”
“I work construction and needed a bag to take my personal things to work with me. This ones has a ton of pros, namely that is has a separate compartment for things my dirty work gloves. It’s also about half the price of some of the more expensive ones I was looking at.”
“Lots of pockets of various sizes, along with sleek design and nice color options make this a serious winner. Organization is easy with this bag. My only small issue is that I wish it had a place to put wet stuff like my towel.”
- Shoe compartment with lots of ventilation
- Lots of stylish colours available
- Lots of pockets and other internal storage
- Not ideal for people who wear bigger than a size 10 shoe due to the size of the shoe compartment
Where Can I Buy It?
You can easily find this top-quality bag on Amazon.com. Check now for the lowest prices and don’t forget to check and see if this bag is eligible for free shipping with a Prime membership:
#8: Bear Komplex CrossFit Backpack
- 💪MILITARY STRONG: The Bear KompleX Military Backpack is built to last through every journey! It...
- 🎒 QUITE SIMPLY THE BEST TACTICAL BACKPACK ON THE MARKET. Features the highest quality 1000D nylon...
- 👊 DURABILITY & DESIGN: Reinforced grab & go handles, featuring a spacious main storage area with...
- 🏋 COMFORT & CUSTOMIZABLE: Add patches & make this bag your own. Customize the military backpack...
- 💦 STAY ON THE GO: Rain, sleet or snow, the Water Repellent Coating will keep your gear protected....
Another top pick that we reviewed in person is this one from Bear Komplex. Like their duffel, it has a ton of features that you’ll love. Best of all, it’s super strong, durable and it’s easy to organize a lot of gear.
You can use it for CrossFit, other sports, camping, travel or for the military.
- 1000D nylon material
- 11 compartments (compact, but can hold plenty of gear)
- Designed for tactical use
- Zippered side pockets
- Side water bottle holder
- Shoe compartment
- Extra sturdy grab and go handle
- 60 day money-back guarantee
- Hook and loop area for patches and flags
- Comfortable shoulder straps and nice design that will keep your back cool and dry
- Water repellant coating
What do People Think About the Bear Komplex Backpack?
“Big, nice, comfortable and can hold a ton of stuff. Had it for a few months now and it seems as durable as the company promises that it will be.”
“Love the toiletry and shoe bags that come with this thing. It makes it ideal to take to the gym if you’re going to be showering there after. Can’t recommend the Bear Komplex backpack enough! If you’re on the fence, just for it and you definitely won’t regret it.”
“Will fit everything minus your tactical vest. My only wish is that the zippers and straps were a bit higher in quality, but the good outweighs the bad by far.”
Order Yours Today
If you want to get yourself a top-quality backpack for hiking, trekking, fitness, or camping, then you can check this one our online. We think you’ll like yours as much as like ours. Click the button below to learn more about it:
#9: IronMan Sports CrossFit Duffle Bag
Next up on our list of the best CrossFit bag is this duffle from Ironman Sports. It has a ton of features that you’ll love, mainly enough space to carry all your gear and to do it in style! Read more about why we like it so much.
- Capacity of more than 15 gallons (one of the biggest on this list)
- Large interior compartment can store things like sparring gloves
- Side shoe pocket keeps shoes or wet and dirty things away from the main compartment
- External zippered pocket
- Key clip means you won’t lose this important item in the vastness of this bag!
- Internal mesh pockets helps with organization
- 600D nylon is very durable
- Water resistant base
“Nice bag that can fit all my boxing and CrossFit gear with no issues at all. It’s also lightweight so doesn’t feel like I’ve got a clunker on my shoulder even when packed pretty full.”
“Great price, lots of pockets and seems very sturdy, even the zippers. It’s quite a bit cheaper than some of the bigger brands names, but will hold up for a while I think.”
“Looks really nice and is the perfect size for my shoes and workout gear. I can pack an extra set of clothes, snacks, drinks, etc. in there and not have an issue at all.”
- Lots of room in the shoe tunnel
- Well organized with external zippered pockets
- Extra large
- Comfortable shoulder strap
- No place to put a shaker bottle or water bottle upright
Get Your CrossFit Gym Bag Today
Does it sound like the right CrossFit workout bag for you? Click the button to check for the best prices on Amazon and don’t forget to see if this product is eligible for fast, free shipping with a Prime membership:
#10: Nike Brasilia Training Bag (Medium)
- NIKE DUFFLE BAG: The Nike Duffle Bag features spacious compartments for all your gear so you can...
- VERSITILE STORAGE: The large main compartment of the gym duffle bag zips shut for secure storage....
- ADJUSTABLE STRAP: The adjustable shoulder strap creates a customizable carrying experience with the...
- DURABLE BOTTOM: The bottom of the bag is coated with a water-resistant barrier. The durable duffle...
- DUFFLE BAG: Imported, spot clean, dimensions: 25" L x 12" W x 12" H, fabric: 100% polyester
Next up this Nike gym bag that’s a nice, compact size and perhaps the perfect gym duffle bag for people who don’t have too much gear. Of all the bags on this list, it’s one of the more stylish options with its nice, sleek lines and not a ton of external things hanging off of it!
- Large main compartment is ideal for bigger items like boxing gloves or headgear
- U-shaped zipper allows you to see what’s in your bag at a quick glance
- Separate shoe compartment
- Mesh outer pocket ideal for a water bottle or keys
- 100% polyester
- Water resistant bag bottom
“I work out on my lunch break at the work gym and this thing is big enough for five pairs of workout clothes. I just bring some plastic shopping bags to take home the dirty clothes as I use them and then I bring the entire bag home on Friday. It’s big and sturdy and exactly what I need!”
“Love it! It has enough space for a long weekend trip and you could use it as a sports bag as well. It’s obviously very well-made from durable materials.”
“This training bag is very light in weight and has a nice compartment for shoes. I’ve tried a few gyms bags for CrossFit over the years and have to say that this is by far my favourite one. It’s just got the exact right layout that I need.”
- Nice outer pocket
- Separate wet compartment
- Single, large internal space for big items
- Good capacity
- No good place for keys or smaller items like a wallet
Where Can I Buy It?
Does this medium sized CrossFit bag sound like the perfect one for your needs? You can click the button below to check for the best prices and to learn more about it:
#11: Elite Sports Workout Bags
Another top pick for CrossFit duffel bag is this one from Elite Sports that has all the features that you’ll expect. However, it doesn’t come with a big price-tag which is one of the things we like best about it! Keep on reading for all the details you need to know about it.
- Big enough for all kinds of workout gear including shin pads, helmets, etc.
- Made from heavy-duty cordura
- Reinforced stitching and zippers
- Ventilation that allows for airflow
- Multiple pockets help keep everything organized
- Easy returns and excellent customer service
“This is probably the nicest workout bag that I’ve had in my life. Seriously, it’s that good and I also love the fact that it’s not ridiculously expensive.”
A really thoughtful design for this CrossFit bag and the stitching/zippers/fabric are heavy duty and built to last. Even, throwing it into the trunk of a car, then to work, to the Box, and then back home again.”
- The price
- Variety of pockets
- Great customer service
- No dedicated water bottle/shaker holder
Do you want to pick up one of the best CrossFit duffel bags to keep your gear organized for your next workout? It’s easier than ever to find it online. Click the button below to learn more:
CrossFit Gym Bag Buying Guide
Okay, so let’s get into the details about why you might want a specialized CrossFit duffel bag, and what to look for when buying one.
Maybe you’ve been using some cheap duffel bag with one single compartment, or an old backpack, or even a shopping bag to take your gear to the gym? Is that working out well for you? Probably not.
Think confusing, disorganized and things falling out.
Why Consider a CrossFit Workout Bag?
A CrossFit bag is a must-have for a number of reason:
- They’re big enough to store all your things
- You can keep your smelly workout shoes separate
- Durable and will last you for years
- Can storage a foam roller in them
- Water resistant…no more wet car seats from your gym towel
- Separate pockets for snacks, keys, etc.
- They’re sturdy enough to take a beating
Keep on reading for the the factors you might want to consider when buying your gym workout bag.
Size of a CrossFit Gym Bag
Most people find that a duffel bag with a capacity of 30L or 8 gallons is ideal for taking to the gym. This means it’s big enough for your shoes, a towel and foam roller, as well as water bottle and protein shake (check out: Best Protein Shaker Bottles).
However, it’s not so big that it won’t fit into a gym locker. The ones larger than 40 or 50L might not be so easy in this regard, plus they’ll just feel too big that it can be overwhelming.
If you take showers at the gym, then consider a bag that has a separate wet compartment in it. This way, you can just throw your bag onto the seat of your car and not worry about it leaking through.
And, it’s no worries about the wet towel making your shoes, wallet or cell phone wet too.
I don’t know about you, but my workout shoes stink. I need to keep them separate, or they start to infect everything else they come into contact with. This makes a separate compartment for my workout shoes a must-have.
But, you know yourself and your needs! Keep in mind though, that just throwing workouts shoes into the main compartment with your other equipment and clothes can spell disaster for some.
I prefer a gym bag that’s machine washable. Although you can hand-wash all of them in the bathtub, or outside with a garden hose, I find that machine washing gets them the cleanest.
Quick tip: if you do plan on washing your bag in a machine, the front loading ones will give you the best results. Also be sure to put it on an old pillowcase that’s tied shut to protect the straps and zippers.
Materials: Nylon vs. Polyester
You’ll notice that most of the high-end bags are made from 1000D nylon. It’s virtually indestructible, which makes it out top pick. However, it can make these bags more expensive.
At the lower end, you’ll find that most bags are made from polyester. While this is fine, these bags are not as durable, but they’re also cheaper in price.
Number of Pockets
We LOVE duffel bags that have a few external pockets. This makes it easy to keep valuables, snacks, water bottles, and shoes separate from your clothing.
Most high-end bags have a number of these, while the cheaper ones will often just have one big compartment.
We also love bags that have a padded interior pocket of some kind. This makes them ideal for storing computers or phone.
Save your hard work for the gym! Duffel bags that get close to 5 pounds are just too heavy and we prefer ones that are certainly less than 3 pounds.
When you consider all other factors, go with the lightweight one over the heavier one.
Backpack or Over the Shoulder Style Duffel
For short distances, an over the shoulder bag is fine. However, it can be hard on the body if you’re getting to the gym via public transport for example. In this case, you may want to consider a backpack style one.
Some of the top ones allow you to do both.
Lifestyle Day Pack?
Are you looking to take this bag to work or school, or just when you go out on the town? Then you’ll want to consider more of a lifestyle backpack than a duffel bag. Be sure to choose one with a nice style and colors so it can double as a gym bag and school bag in style.
However, if you just plan on using it for sports or gym workouts, then a duffel bag may be your top pick.
The premium bags and backpacks have a 1-year warranty or satisfaction guaranteed policy. If you want to buy one bag that’ll last you for years, it’s important to choose something with this kind of policy. The cheaper ones are far less generous with this kind of thing.
Okay, so you’ve probably had this happen to you before. You forget about some old sweaty workout shirt in your bag or backpack and then it festers in there for a week or two.
When you go to use your backpack again, the whole thing stinks and you have to throw out your shirt. No amount of cleaning can save that bag and you’ve just thrown away money basically!
The good news is that you can avoid this by using a breathable bag with mesh throughout. You can also consider natural materials like cotton and antimicrobial fabric. Air flow is the key to happiness here!
CrossFit Gym Bag FAQs
There are a number of common questions that people have about CrossFit bags and backpacks. Here are the answers to some of the most popular ones.
What is the Best CrossFit Bag?
The best CrossFit bag really depends on your preferences as their are duffels, backpacks and regular gyms bags to choose from. Besides that, there are some basic, cheap ones that will get the job done but then very expensive ones with all the bells and whistles. Do your research and consider the various options to find the best CrossFit bag for your needs.
How Much is a Gym Bag?
The price of gym bags varies considerably. It’s possible to find cheap duffel style gym bags for $20-30 and also something like a King Kong gym bag for upwards of $100. Of course, there are gym bags at all price points in between that too.
Can I use a Backpack as a CrossFit Bag?
If you have an old backpack, you may want to know whether or not it’ll work as a CrossFit bag. In general, it’s certainly possible if you want to save a bit of cash but you won’t have a separate compartment for things like stinky shoes and wet towels.
What Goes into My CrossFit Gym Bear Bag?
Okay, so now that you’ve got your new bag, what CrossFit gear should you put in there? If you’re a newbie to CrossFit, it can be a bit difficult to know what to pack. But, not to worry, here’s a quick list of the things you’ll want to put in there:
- Workout clothes, including shorts, t-shirt, and socks
- CrossFit shoes or cross-trainers
- Towel and toiletries if you plan to shower at the gym
- Change of clothes for after the workout
- Gloves and straps for lifting
- WodWax and/or Goat Tape
- Workout chalk if you use it
- Knee sleeves
- Water bottle and shaker bottle (if you use protein shakes)
- Snacks for before and after (if necessary)
Have your Say about the the Top CrossFit Gym Bag
What’s your pick for the best gym bag? Is it one of the brands from this list, or are you considering another option? Leave a comment below and let us know what you think. We’d love to hear from you.
Also be sure to give this article a share on Facebook, Pinterest, or Twitter. It’ll help other fitness enthusiasts, like yourself find this useful resource.
Last update on 2021-07-27 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API