Do you sweat so much during a workout that if you are knighted your name would be Sir Sweat-A-Lot? Well, if this is the case, then you may have to wear a workout headband to keep the sweat away from your eyes. But choosing workout headbands is not as easy as it sounds.
You wouldn’t want to look awkward while working out. You also wouldn’t want your headband to easily fall once it gets too wet. Since we already knew you would need some help in this department, we searched far and wide for the best workout headbands in the market. And found them we did.
Best Workout Headbands
- Temple Tape Headbands
- Nike Swoosh Sport Headbands
- XIXOV Workout Headbands
- LUCKYGO Workout Headbands
- DASUTA Yoga Sport Athletic Headband
In case we got your attention, we also summarized the features offered by these workout headbands. Check them out and keep on reading for all the details you need to know to make the right choice for a sweat headband
#1: Temple Tape Headbands
- OD GREEN Temple Tape Sweatband
- Stretchy, breathable material, Absorbs & Evaporates Sweat 8 times Faster than an average Cotton...
- Super slim & Lightweight (weighs less than half an ounce) | Perfect to be worn on their own or under...
- Specially Blended Materials provide All Grip, and No Slip | The Sweatband stays comfortably on your...
- Great indoors and Outdoors, They will keep ears warm during the cold or Wick sweat away during...
If you are looking for a workout headband you can use with your bike helmet, then the Temple Tape Headbands should be your top choice. Made of breathable and stretchable material, this headband does not easily slip while you work out. It can also be used for a variety of indoor and outdoor physical fitness activities. You can wear them while running, playing soccer, skiing, exercising in the gym or during a CrossFit workout.
Features of this Sweat Headband
- Breathable and stretchable material
- Lightweight and slim
- Suitable for various sports activities
- Bike helmet friendly
- Dries easily
Customer Reviews for the Temple Tape Headbands
“It has a snug fit and does not slip. The headband is also thin and light. Each pack comes in twos and I use it as a CrossFit headband.”
”This is the workout headband I have been looking for to keep my hair in place. I use it everywhere and will order another set of two soon.”
“I bought this for my bald husband who sweats when he does cardio workouts. It can easily absorb sweat and covers up much of the head of my husband. The headband has lived up to our expectations.”
The Takeaway on the Temple Tape Headbands
If you are looking for a headband that is thin and lightweight enough to fit under a helmet, then the Temple Tape Headband is your obvious choice.
Shop Now for Sports Headbands
Does this sounds like the right workout headband for your needs? You can easily find it on Amazon. Click the button below to find the best prices and also to see if this product is eligible for fast, free shipping with a Prime membership:
Temple Tape Headband Review
#2: Nike Swoosh Sport Headbands
- Textured jacquard elastic fits securely and prevents slipping
- Silicone strip grips your hair and keeps band in place
- Pack of 6, to mix and match
- Width: 0. 5", 1. 25 cm
- Famous SWOOSH for brand recognition
Some people would rather get a workout headband from a recognizable brand. If you are a part of this crowd, then the Nike Swoosh Sport Headbands is your obvious choice. The brand speaks for itself. It is made of a mixture of nylon, polyester, silicone, and spandex. It is also elastic and does not slip.
Key Features of the Nike Swoosh Sport Headbands
- Nylon, polyester, silicone, and spandex material
- Silicon strips to keep hair in place
- Does not slip easily
- Comes in packs of six
- Recognizable SWOOSH logo
“I bought it for my son who is a soccer player. It does not slip when he plays. Soccer players should use this headband to keep longer hair out of their eyes.”
“This headband from Nike is great. They are not too tight nor too loose. It is the best workout headband for me and I find that a ton of people are using them for a CrossFit headband at my CrossFit box.”
“Elegant yet low key. This headband is the most effective I have ever used. I will definitely recommend it to anyone looking for a workout headband.”
Summary for the Nike Swoosh Sport Headbands
Looking for workout headbands from a recognizable brand in the market? The Nike Swoosh Sport Headbands is definitely what you want to get.
Where Can I Find It?
Do you want to pick yourself up one of the most popular sweatbands? Head over to Amazon to learn more about this one:
#3: XIXOV Workout Headbands
- 【Breathable & Stretchy Material】: The XiXov yoga headbands for women are made of premium 87%...
- 【Stay Put & Non-Slip】: The XiXov fitness headbands for women are special designed to fit...
- 【Stylish & Fashion】: These athletic headbands for women come in 2 stylish colors, you can easily...
- 【Size & Stay Put】: We care about this issue a lot and we have done a large amount of...
- 【100% Satisfaction】: We are always confident of our product and we try our best to bring 100%...
Playing sports can get you clammy and sweaty. To stop sweat from getting into your eyes, you may want to get the XIXOV Workout Headbands. Produced by a sports outfit manufacturer, you can be assured of getting a high-quality workout headband. The integrated silicon bar prevents it from slipping, especially if you sweat a lot. It comes in packs of two headbands that can fit most people.
- Made of breathable and super soft fabric
- Silicon bar to prevent slippage
- One size fits most
- 100% satisfaction warranty
What do People Think About this Sweat Headband?
“This is a lightweight workout headband that is comfortable to wear every day. It keeps my hair from my face whenever I work out. It is an amazing product.”
“The silicon rubber lining keeps the headband from sliding off. I also like the way it keeps hair out of my face. I will definitely recommend it to anyone.”
“It fits well and does not slip off whenever I exercise. The headband also absorbs excess sweat. The colors are also vibrant and elegant and I get a ton of compliments on it whenever I wear it to a CrossFit Wod.”
The Takeaway on the XIXOV Workout Headbands
If you are in the market for a workout headband made by a sports outfit manufacturer, the XIXOV Workout Headband may pique your interest.
Get Yours Today
Do you want to pick yourself up a sports headband for guys or girls? Head over to Amazon.com to check for the lowest prices right here:
#4: LUCKYGO Workout Headbands
- 【NO SWEAT IN YOUR EYES】: Are you always disturbed by the salty sweat running into your eyes? Use...
- 【COMFORT & STRETCH】: Enjoy a lightweight workout headband made of high-quality soft stretch...
- 【NON-SLIP & HIGHLY ABSORBENT】: No headband headaches. it's really comfortable moisture wicking...
- 【UNISEX HEADBAND & FASHION】: Great choice for couples. The workout headbands are both for women...
- 【NO SMELL & GREAT GIFT】: It’s a great gift for whom loves sport or works outside. Give them...
Super soft workout headbands always turn heads especially if they easily absorb sweat while keeping your hair away from your eyes. If you are interested in this type of headband, then check out the LUCKYGO Workout Headband. Its two silicon grips prevent it from slipping and its breathable design allows sweat to evaporate quickly. This workout headband is also great for couples who like to work out together.
- Nonslip silicon grips to prevent slipping
- Super soft and stretchable material
- Easily absorbs sweat and breathable design speeds up evaporation
- Fits most head sizes
- Ideal for sports enthusiasts
Online Reviews for the LUCKYGO Workout Headbands
“I love this headband it easily absorbs sweat and I sweat a lot. While it is thin, it does not have that cheap feel. Its two rubber grips also prevent it from sliding out of place.”
“This is the first sweat headband I used that does not slip. It never budged even after I worked out the whole afternoon. The material is also stretchable and super soft, plus it absorbs a ton of sweat, even on a really hot day outside when I’m running.”
“I bought this headband to keep my long hair from getting into my face while running. The grip in the back also stops it from slipping. It is also made of comfortable and high-quality material.”
Summary for the LUCKYGO Workout Headbands
In the market for workout headbands made of super absorbent material? Well, you will love the LUCKYGO Workout Headbands since it fits this bill to a T.
Where Can I Buy It?
The Luckygo athletic headband is one of the best on the market today. You can easily pick it up online by clicking the button below:
#5: DASUTA Yoga Sport Athletic Headband
- The best Quality Fabrics: We only use the best and eco-friendly material for our products. The...
- Stylish Design: not only keeps your hair out of your face, you can also style the headband to suit...
- One Size Fits All with Unisex Design: Thanks to the elastic band closure, it can be easily adjusted...
- 10 Colors With Fashion：10 different, vibrant colors ,Pick the one that matches best with your...
- Use very widely：Perfect in everyday wearing and all kinds of sports activities like yoga...
Looking for an innovative and eco-friendly workout headband? Well, the DASUTA Yoga Sport Athletic Headband got you covered. The eco-friendly material of this headband is stretchable and soft. It can easily absorb sweat while working out. This headband can be used for a variety of sports and fitness activities. It is also available in 10 color options.
- Made of stretchable and soft material
- Easily absorbs sweat while exercising
- Can fit all head sizes
- Easily cleaned using cold water
- Available in 10 color options
Customer Reviews for the Best Sweat Absorbing Headbands
“This workout headband has an elastic band that makes it a great fit for me. I also love the different color options. So far, it is awesome.”
“The quality is amazing. Aside from being super soft, it keeps my head cool while exercising. They also have a nice stretch.”
“I bought it since I wanted to keep my sweat away from my eyes. And it has done just that. I’m sure it will also be great for spin class or hot yoga.”
Should you Consider Buying the DASUTA Yoga Sport Athletic Headband?
Fitness enthusiasts who are eco-conscious will love what the DASUTA Yoga Sport Athletic Headband has to offer for them. It’s very affordably priced but super durable and will last you for a long time even with heavy use.
Does it sound like the best headband for workout out? You can easily find it on Amazon by clicking the button below:
Top 9 Factors to Consider When Buying Workout Headbands
Fitness enthusiasts will benefit from using a workout headband since it keeps their sweat away from their eyes. It also helps them keep cool even as they go through an intense workout. But not everyone is knowledgeable about workout headbands. So we came up with a list of things you should consider when you are going to buy a workout headband.
You need to consider the material the headband is made of. Aside from its ability to absorb moisture, you should also consider its ability to stay in place. Some fabrics easily absorb moisture, but will not stay in place after it gets too moist. A good option would be fabrics made of different materials since they can absorb moisture without affecting its ability to stay in place.
The elasticity of the workout headband determines whether it can be used by anyone. Some headbands fit most heads while others are ideal for any head size. To know whether a particular headband you are eyeing is good for you or not, check out the reviews and see what people have to say about it.
#3: Stays in Place
While a stretchable workout headband is great, you should also take into account if it will stay in place while you are exercising. Some headbands have grips to keep them in place. So you have to check if the one you want has this particular feature so you will not be disappointed after you buy it.
The adjustability of the workout headband can determine whether it is comfortable to use or not. Some workout headbands allow you to make them tighter or looser. On the other hand, some headbands fit all heads. You have to take this into account, especially if you do not have the size of an average head.
#5: Design of Workout Headbands
The design of a workout headband determines whether it looks good on you or not. Some headbands are suitable for any outfit you may want to wear. Then again, other headbands are designed mainly for running. Due to this, you may want to consider the fitness activities you are planning before looking for a design that catches your eye.
Some people prefer thinner headbands while others are all about the wider workout headbands. Which one is right for you really depends on your personal preference, but the wider ones are usually a bit better at absorbing more sweat.
Next up is price. Of course, this is a major consideration for anything that you might be considering buying. The good news for sports headbands is that you can generally find them for around $10 USD or less.
#7: Customer Reviews
It’s always prudent to check reviews from actual customers before buying anything. The best place to look is often on Amazon, especially at the 3-4 star reviews. This will usually give you the best indication of a product’s true strengths and weaknesses.
#8: Sweat Absorbency
Although some people use a fitness headband to keep hair out of their eyes, most people use one to prevent sweat from getting into their eyes. If this is the case for you, then you’ll certainly want to consider the sweat absorbency of the material.
The best place to find this out is to look at customer reviews because the material alone can sometimes be a little bit misleading. It can be thicker, or thinner depending on how it’s made.
Headbands for workout out can take a beating, especially if you work out multiple times a week. Combine this with the fact that you’ll almost certainly wash it after almost every use and you’ll want to find out that’ll last you a while.
Have your Say about the Best Workout Headbands
What’s your top pick for a workout headband? Is it one of the options from this list or do you have your eye on another one? Leave a comment below and let us know what you think. We’d love to hear from you.
Also be sure to give this article a share on Facebook, Pinterest, or Twitter. It’ll help other fitness buffs, like yourself find this useful resource.
Latest posts by Anne Calderson (see all)
- Laura Horvath, CrossFit Athlete: Diet, Training Tips, Stats & Results - January 20, 2020
- Bethany Shadburne (Branham): Diet, Tips & Results - January 20, 2020
- Andrea Ager (Montalvo): Diet, Training Tips, and More - January 20, 2020
Last update on 2020-01-29 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API