The right kind of gloves for workouts is an absolute necessity, for it is the only way you can evade blisters and unwanted slips. Moreover, the high rates of accidents that occur while performing rigorous exercises and during heavy weightlifting can also be diminished with the proper usage of the right pair of gloves.
You should keep in mind your workout style and aesthetics before making a purchase. Here are the top four picks for CrossFit gloves that have gained maximum customer appreciation and satisfaction throughout the world.
Reebok CrossFit Glove
The big name is not the only thing that is carried by this pair of gloves. This one really delivers in terms of comfort and protection. For extra care against blisters, they provide leather reinforcements and strap-adjusted security. Not only that, they also include mesh insertions between the fingers for extra air passage.
- Stretchable hook and loop closure provides a secure fit
- Play Dry technology absorbs sweat to make it more comfortable
- Mesh insertions in between the fingers enhance aeration
- Has extra leather reinforcements for durability
- They may split or stitching may loosen up after rigorous usage
Rogue Mechanix Gloves
The exclusive Rogue Heavy Duty Mechanix Glove is something that aims to give maximum satisfaction with long-lasting durability, optimal breathability, and supreme comfort. Apart from being an ideal cross-training and weightlifting glove, it has a wraparound wrist strap for a more secure, custom fit.
It also features almost four times greater durability than its leather counterpart with its unique microfiber palm texture. Each glove is triple stitched at the thumb for surviving extra pressure, with stern expansion joints stitched into each finger. The perforations in the fingers and palm together with the TrekDry® material on the back of the hand facilitate optimal breathability–reducing the chances of heat, moisture, and bacteria.
- Abrasion-resistant palm material with triple-stitched reinforcement
- Dedicated expansion joints
- Wraparound wrist support
- Four times more durable
- No complaints as yet from customers
Rebook VR6000 Gloves
The choice of the CrossFit Games itself, these gloves not only have a great fit and optimal aeration, but also a sturdy build for resisting tears caused by repetition. The gloves deliver seamless palm technology, which makes use of the world-famous cabretta leather facilitating adequate ventilation. It also acts as a moisture repellent. This one is a good buy as an all-round performer.
- Seamless palm technology for providing exceptional grip performance, comfort, and control
- Cabretta leather facilitates adequate ventilation
- Updated design
- Extreme comfort and support to the wrist is ensured
- Palm has no padding
- Not recommended for avid CrossFitters
The Bionic Gloves yield quite satisfactory results as far as protection is concerned. The material is strong and provides versatility. But one of the disadvantages of this is it makes hands sweat excessively.
- Durable and strong
- High protection for rigorous workouts
- Excessive sweat formation
- Grip is a problem sometimes
Latest posts by John James (see all)
- Best Crossfit Shoe for Flat Feet | Flat Feet CrossFit Shoes - April 23, 2018
- Best Weightlifting Singlet | Women’s Powerlifting Singlets - April 19, 2018
- What are the Benefits of a Good CrossFit Shoe? | Best CrossFit Shoes - May 29, 2017