If you’re looking for a pair to top-quality carbon grips, then these ones from Bear Komplex should be at the top of your list. They’re affordably priced and some of the best in the business.
Read our buying guide packed with information to help you decide if the Bear Komplex Grips are right for you, and your next workout.
- THE BEST HAND GRIPS ON THE PLANET! Bear KompleX genuine leather Hand Grips are the perfect gloves...
- DURABLE QUADRUPLE STITCHING will ensure full support and stability when using the Bear KompleX...
- MEASURE CORRECTLY: To ensure you get the best out of your Hand Grips, make sure to measure your...
- SUPERIOR LEATHER WILL REDUCE SLIPPING: on the bar and allow you to keep banging those pull-ups out....
- DOMINATE EFFECTIVELY: Enjoy a FREE Carabiner grip clip included to make sure your pair of Grips...
Bear Komplex Carbon Grips Review
Bear Komplex calls their hand grips the best on the planet. Although it’s quite a big claim, it may actually not be that far from the truth. They have a ton of features you’ll love and combine that the excellent customer reviews and you certainly have a winner.
They’re lightweight, breathable and have extremely grippy, durable material. We’re reviewing the carbon grips, but the company also makes some excellent ones in leather as well.
The biggest problem with this kind of product is that the stitching comes apart. However, the quadruple stitching on Bear Komplex grips makes them a cut above the rest. The vast majority of people mention that these are extremely durable and long-lasting.
Have you Had this Problem?
Maybe you go to the local gym or your favourite box and find that the bar is slick. Even worse, it may be a competition where results really matter. With these grips (or other workout gloves) you can stick to the bar, no matter what. You don’t even need chalk—they really are that grippy.
The Last Thing you Should Be Worried About
When you’re lifting some heavy weight, or going for your personal best, the last thing you should be worried about are what’s on your hands and feet. You want to have a stable, flat platform with shoes that are grippy. And on your hands, you want something that will prevent the bar from slipping out of them.
Where to Buy Them?
You can easily find these top-quality carbon hand grips with wrist support on Amazon.com. Check now for the best prices and also to see if this product is eligible for free shipping with a Prime membership:
- 2, and 3-hole options
- Ideal for gymnastics, bodybuilding, Olympic lifting or CrossFit
- With adjustable wrist straps
- Protect the hands from blisters and rips
- Lightweight, but sticky carbon fiber
- Various color options
- 4x stitching make them extremely durable
- 60 days money-back guarantee
- Free carabiner clip to make sure you don’t lose them at the gym.
What Do People Think About Them?
“Highly recommend to all athletes! I’ve been searching for something like this for a long time and finally found the ones that I like. Very durable but most importantly, comfortable and with excellent grip.”
“I started doing CrossFit a few months and picked these up to prevent rips in my hands during bar work. These ones did the trick and I don’t attempt any bar work without them.”
“I’ve tried a few different pairs, but prefer these ones hand down. Bear Komplex says that they’re the best in the world and it might actually be true.”
- Very durable
- Money-back guarantee
- Sticky carbon
- Can get with 2 or 3 holes
- Excellent coverage
- Some issues with durability
Bear Komplex Grips Review
What Options are There for Bear Komplex Grips?
There are a few different choices for Bear Komplex Grips, including 2-hole or 3-hole. You can also get them in leather or carbon. Check out all of the options below:
The Takeaway on Bear Komplex Carbon Grips
If you’re looking for a top-quality pair of hand grips to use for gymnastics, weightlifting or CrossFit, then these Bear Komplex ones certainly make an excellent option. They’re very reasonably priced, but have a ton of features that you’ll love.
Bear Komplex: They Got the Little Stuff Right
The company really has thought about everything. The wrist strap is comfortable and won’t cut into your wrists. They include a carabiner to clip to your belt so that you won’t lose them between sets. The material is grippy, but breathable and your hands will stay cool and comfortable during a workout.
Lots of Options Available
Along with these carbon grips, you can get them in leather. And then they come with the option of 2 or 3 finger holes. Some of the best hand grips in the world? Quite possibly, yes and they’re certainly a buy in our books!
You can buy Bear Komplex grips online. Check now for the lowest prices and also to get deals that include free shipping:
How to Use Bear Komplex Grips
Learn more about using hand grips in this short video below:
Are there Any Alternatives to Bear Komplex WOD Grips?
If you’re looking for another kind of grip enhancer, then you’ll seriously want to consider WodWax. It’s an anti-bacterial wax that comes in a soap-bar form. The way it works is that you apply it directly to the bar before doing your pull-ups or other exercises.
The benefits are excellent grip on the bar, along with hand that don’t get all ripped up. It works well and this product has a ton of enthusiasts who swear by it. Learn more about Wod Wax here:
- Wod Wax is applied directly to the bar and has the perfect balance of “stick” and “give.” It...
- Plus, its antibacterial properties help fight bacteria left on bars from cuts and sweat.
- How To Use: 1.Rub WodWax directly on clean bar in two 4" - 5" sections where hands will be placed 2....
Have your Say about Bear Komplex Grips
What are your thoughts about these grips that are ideal for gymnastics, CrossFit or weightlifting? Leave a comment below and let us know what you think. We’d love to hear from you.
Also be sure to give this article a share on Facebook, Pinterest, or Twitter. It’ll help other fitness buffs, like yourself find this useful resource.
Latest posts by John James (see all)
- Best Barbell Clamps and Olympic Bar Collars: Top 5 - January 2, 2020
- Best Fitness Watches and Fitness Trackers - December 30, 2019
- Best Stall Bars and Swedish Ladders: Top 5 Picks - December 13, 2019
Last update on 2020-01-24 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API