Get Custom Fight Shorts
Do you have an upcoming MMA fight? Are you planning to design your own shorts and look like an absolute pro? If yes, then what are you waiting for? It’s becoming more and more of a popular option these days.
There are a number of companies that provide you with the ability to customize your own shorts with logos, colors, and features of your own choice.
Now, an essential inclusion in any fighter or grappler’s gear list is a pair of fight shorts that will ultimately assist him in achieving his paramount performance. This is because if you are not comfortable, you won’t be able to achieve your maximum performance. After all, you don’t want your gear to get in the way during a fight!
Aside from quality, if you want to customize your own pair of shorts, then there are a number of features you should make sure your shorts possess. Below is a guide to the indispensable elements that the ideal pair of fight shorts must have.
Essential Features for Fight Shorts
An essential prerequisite for the ideal pair of fight shorts is the strength it can offer. Since fighting and grappling both are very high-intensity workouts, the shorts must be quite durable.
Before you go for a particular pair of shorts, you must make sure they are flexible. Remember, your maneuverability depends on how supple your shorts are, and if they are not so flexible then that will be a constraint to your achievement.
Durability is another key element that your fight shorts must possess. If you are spending your hard-earned money on something, you should quite obviously make sure that they last long even after withstanding the high-intensity combats you will engage in.
This goes without saying that the most important feature of any fight shorts is its overall performance. How comfortable they are, how much flexibility they offer, whether they are sweat wicking, resilient, and well ventilated – all these are vital questions. You’ll want the answers before purchasing a pair of shorts.
If you are interested in designing or customizing your own fight shorts, then make sure that they do not rip, peel, crack, or fade easily. Ensure that they are well-integrated and your design doesn’t come off easily.
Keeping the above points in mind, an attempt is made to list a number of companies that actually offer you the facility to customize your own shorts.
This one provides a great variety of fight shorts that can be customized. Be it color or design or logos, you can actually choose and incorporate all of these into your shorts. They make sure your design does not fade away with time as these are well sublimated. The design that you customize is dyed into the fabric and will not peel off even after rigorous usage.
- Ample flexibility, thus permitting a great amount of body maneuvers
- The designs you provided are well sublimated and dyed into the fabric so that they do not come off easily
- Moisture wicking together with ample breathability and flexibility
- They incorporate anti-bacterial and anti-microbial properties.
This one is another company that offers you the facility to customize your own fight shorts. The shorts here are made of a resilient ploy fabric that is strong enough to resist ripping or cracking when you step inside the ring. You can choose from a huge range of colors and can work with their art team to create your own unique design.
- Great designs that are created by in-house artists to give a very elegant and unique look to your shorts
- Designs are will sublimated so that they do not peel off easily
- They provide you with a large collection of assorted brands to choose from
- Some customers complain that they are a bit on the pricey side
This one specializes in making custom fight shorts in a very fast and easy way. They also provide you with a choice to go for full sublimation or a regular one. Prices and designs will vary accordingly.
- They help you customize your shorts in a very easy and fast way
- These fight shorts give you choice whether you want a regular of a full sublimation
- They send you a sample of how they are designing your shorts so that you can get a feel and idea about how they will look
Take Down is one company that offers you not only sublimated shorts but also traditionally embroidered shorts. The shorts of this company are not only tough wears, but they also provide breathable fabrics that are sweat wicking and flexible. Thus it actually meets most of the needs for the ideal pair of shorts.
- Offers both sublimated and traditional designs for customization
- Comfortable and flexible
- Sweat wicking and breathable texture
- They are quite strong to withstand the high-intensity combats of the ring
You definitely will be spoiled for options when you visit this company, as they provide a number of alternatives that you may choose from for customizing your fight shorts. Be it anything – transfer printing, screen printing, vinyl printing, or dye sublimation – you name it they have it. Apart from that they also provide quality products that are resilient, flexible, and breathable.
- The company provides you with a great variety of options for customization so that you can get exactly what you want
- Well-ventilated so that they do not get soaked with moisture easily
These are some of the top-notch companies that you may choose from so that you can custom your fight shorts as you wish with your desired logo and design. With these on, you’ll definitely look like a pro when you hit the ring.
Don’t Need Custom-Made Shorts?
Latest posts by Anne Calderson (see all)
- Reebok Legacy Lifter Weightlifting Shoe - September 4, 2018
- Reebok Women’s YourFlex Trainette Cross-Training Shoe Review - July 4, 2017
- Best CrossFit Shoes for Overpronators: Which Shoes are Right For You? - July 3, 2017