The CrossFit program is designed for universal acceptability, making it suitable for any dedicated individual regardless of prior knowledge in the field. For this very reason, it is becoming more and more popular as the years go by. To make CrossFit training as fruitful as it should be, you must be equipped with the right kind of attire, and CrossFit shorts are counted as a vital inclusion in that category. After all, you don’t want what you’re wearing to get in the way of your maximum athletic performance.
But there is a difference in the requirements between women’s and men’s shorts for CrossFit, and the most important one is that of design. Men tend to wear shorts that resemble board shorts or MMA fight shorts. Women, on the contrary, prefer shorts that look like bike shorts or capris. The functional properties, however are essentially the same.
Below are listed some of the most desired CrossFit shorts for women from which you can choose. They not only look great in the gym, but they offer some serious performance to help you reach your maximum performance.
REEBOK CROSSFIT BOARD SHORT
This one is a great product from Reebok that allows maximum mobility. They are sweat wicking and last really long. Plus, they’ve got a striking bug print and a concealed message to provide you with supreme coziness.
- They are super cozy and breezy
- These popular CrossFit shorts absorb excess sweat and manages moisture well
- They provide an odor-free experience
- The leg openings are broad enough for ease during squats, but not so wide as to attract unwanted attention
- According to some customers, a tighter fit is more desirable
Lululemon Speed Short Four-Way Stretch
This one is a very stylish offering from Lululemon that, although not intended specifically for CrossFit, has fundamentally the same features and makes excellent shorts for any WOD. These shorts will make you feel comfortable and cool from training days to race day. A flexible draw cord ensures maximum comfort during your workout.
- They retain shape and lie flat under your top
- These shorts have a back zipper pocket along with two waistband pouches
- The four-way, stretchable, ultra fabric is sweat wicking and lightweight.
- They are extremely comfortable and suitable for any CrossFit or gym workout.
- According to some customers, a thicker, higher waistband would have been preferable
- They are not suitable for tall people according to some
Women’s Stamina Short (Black)
This robust short is complete with a scalloped hem for easy flexibility, and the heavy-gauge waistband provides maximum support. This one consists of a pouch pocket on the right leg, and tonal stitching ties it firmly together.
- They are very sturdy
- These CrossFit shorts allow ample support and flexibility
- They come with pouch pockets for storing cards or keys
Reebok CrossFit Chase Bootie Short
Another great product from Reebok, this moisture-wicking short is apt for both indoor and outdoor training. Flat-lock seams assist in reducing irritation, and a mesh waistband provides comfort. They make an excellent choice for CrossFit shorts for women.
- They are super comfortable
- The material used is not transparent
- This one needs minimal roll up
- Some customers are concerned with the seams, as they seem to run down at times
These are in short some of the best women’s CrossFit shorts available that give a hassle-free and fulfilling workout session where you can try your limits. You can pick any from the above and don’t have to worry about your shorts again and can give 100 percent to training.
Latest posts by Anne Calderson (see all)
- Reebok Legacy Lifter Weightlifting Shoe - September 4, 2018
- Reebok Women’s YourFlex Trainette Cross-Training Shoe Review - July 4, 2017
- Best CrossFit Shoes for Overpronators: Which Shoes are Right For You? - July 3, 2017