If you’re looking for one of the best pairs of CrossFit shorts for women, you’re in the right place. We have Reebok CrossFit shorts, shorts from Lululemon and more. Read our buying guide packed with information to find the right pair for you.
What are the Best Women’s CrossFit Shorts?
The CrossFit program is designed for universal acceptability, making it suitable for any dedicated individual regardless of prior knowledge in the field. For this very reason, it is becoming more and more popular as the years go by.
The Right Kind of CrossFit Gear
To make CrossFit training as fruitful as it should be, you must be equipped with the right kind of attire, and CrossFit shorts are counted as a vital inclusion in that category. After all, you don’t want what you’re wearing to get in the way of your maximum athletic performance.
Men’s vs Women’s Workout Shorts
But there is a difference in the requirements between women’s and men’s shorts for CrossFit, and the most important one is that of design. Men tend to wear shorts that resemble board shorts or MMA fight shorts. Women, on the contrary, prefer shorts that look like bike shorts or capris. The functional properties, however are essentially the same.
Our Top Picks for WOD Shorts for Women
Below are listed some of the most desired CrossFit shorts for women from which you can choose. They not only look great in the gym, but they offer some serious performance to help you reach your maximum performance.
Reebok CrossFit Board Shorts
This one is a great product from Reebok that allows maximum mobility. They are sweat wicking and last really long. Plus, they’ve got a striking bug print and a concealed message to provide you with supreme coziness.
- They are super cozy and breezy
- These popular CrossFit shorts absorb excess sweat and manages moisture well
- They provide an odor-free experience
- The leg openings are broad enough for ease during squats, but not so wide as to attract unwanted attention
- According to some customers, a tighter fit is more desirable
Where Can I Get Them?
You can easily find these top-quality Women’s Reebok CrossFit shorts at Reebok.com:
Lululemon Speed Short Four-Way Stretch
This one is a very stylish offering from Lululemon that, although not intended specifically for CrossFit, has fundamentally the same features and makes excellent shorts for any WOD. These shorts will make you feel comfortable and cool from training days to race day. A flexible draw cord ensures maximum comfort during your workout.
- They retain shape and lie flat under your top
- These shorts have a back zipper pocket along with two waistband pouches
- The four-way, stretchable, ultra fabric is sweat wicking and lightweight.
- They are extremely comfortable and suitable for any CrossFit or gym workout.
- According to some customers, a thicker, higher waistband would have been preferable
- They are not suitable for tall people according to some
Where to Get Them?
You can easily find these on Amazon.com. Check now for the lowest prices on Women’s CrossFit shorts:
Women’s Stamina Short (Black)
This robust short is complete with a scalloped hem for easy flexibility, and the heavy-gauge waistband provides maximum support. This one consists of a pouch pocket on the right leg, and tonal stitching ties it firmly together.
- They are very sturdy
- These CrossFit shorts allow ample support and flexibility
- They come with pouch pockets for storing cards or keys
- Some people prefer longer shorts
- Pockets could be deeper
You can easily find these at Reebok.com:
Reebok CrossFit Chase Bootie Short
Another great product from Reebok, this moisture-wicking short is apt for both indoor and outdoor training. Flat-lock seams assist in reducing irritation, and a mesh waistband provides comfort. They make an excellent choice for CrossFit shorts for women.
- They are super comfortable
- The material used is not transparent
- This one needs minimal roll up
- Some customers are concerned with the seams, as they seem to run down at times
Where to Find Them
You can easily get Reebok CrossFit Shorts for Women at Reebok:
Under Armour Women’s Play Up 2.0 Shorts
If you’re looking for a very comfortable pair of women’s CrossFit shorts, then these ones from Under Armour should also be at the top of your list. The Women’s play-up 2.0 shorts have a ton of features that you’ll love. Because they’re made from breathable, wicking fabric, they’re ideal not just for the gym, but for traveling and outdoor activities as well.
- Soft material
- Lightweight and breathable
- Side pockets
- Anti-odour technology
- Wicking fabric to help with chafing
- Some people find 100% polyester shorts uncomfortable
- A little bit baggy in the front for some people
Where Can I Get Them?
Do they sound like the right pair of CrossFit women’s shorts? You can check them out for yourself over on Amazon.com:
EPIC MMA Booty Shorts
Along with these shorts from Reebok, Under Armour and Lululemon, you’ll also want to consider EPIC. They’re tight, flattering and will never get in the way when you’re going for your personal best. They also come in a variety of colours and are so comfortable that many people get multiple pairs and wear them basically all the time.
- Variety of colours and patterns
- Mix of nylon/spandex for a nice fit
- Flat stitching and 4-way stretch ensures a comfortable fit
- Moisture wicking
- Don’t ride up like some other booty shorts
- Could be more breathable
- A little bit see through, depending on what colour you choose
Where to Get Them
Do they sound like the shorts you need for your next Nasty Girls CrossFit workout? You can learn more about them here:
Cadmus Women’s WOD Shorts
- 100% Full Money-back Guarantee Within 30 Days
- Hidden waistband pocket for stashing your key or card
- Dri Fit and Sweat wicking fabric can keeps you dry and comfortable
- Flatlock seams reduce chafing and increase comfort, Gusseted crotch for greater freedom of movement
- Perfect for everyday use: yoga,exercise,fitness,any type of workout,and Daily life
One of our top picks for WOD shorts for women are these ones from Cadmus. They are a high waist, stretchy pair of athletic shorts that doesn’t ride up during a tough session at the gym. After all, the last thing you want to worry about when you’re going for your personal best is what’s happening with your shorts, right?
- Extremely reasonably priced (comes in a multi-colored 3 pack)
- Money back guarantee within 30 days
- Hidden waistband pocket for your key or some money
- Sweat wicking fabric keeps you cool and comfortable
- Flatlock seams reduce chafing
- Ideal for yoga, exercise, fitness, or CrossFit
- Color not really accurate in the pictures on Amazon
- Has the camel toe look in front
- Seam on the inside is irritating for some people
What do People Think About Them?
“The fabric is quite thin, but they’re opaque enough that you can’t see through them. Enough coverage for a full squat or any sort of yoga position you can’t get yourself into. I’m very happy with them and like how reasonably priced they are.”
“Exactly what I was looking for. They’re a little bit longer than booty shorts and don’t ride up.”
“These shorts are fine and my whole team uses them for running. However, the color isn’t really as shows in the pictures so beware of this if you care about it.”
You can easily find these WOD shorts for Women on Amazon. Check now for the lowest prices and don’t forget to see if they’re eligible for free shipping with a Prime membership:
Elite Sports CrossFit Shorts for Women
- Made of 92% Polyester 8%Spandex.
- Flatlock stitching.
- Moisture wicking.
- Comfortable/Durable fabric.
- Reflective Elitesports logo.
Another top pick for workout shorts for women are these ones from Elite Sports. Besides shorts, they make a wide range of top-quality athletic apparel for CrossFit, MMA, boxing, Judo, etc. Here are some of the reasons we like their shorts so much.
- 92% polyester, 8% spandex
- Quick-dry and moisture wicking
- Flatlock stitching makes them very comfortable
- Reflective logo
- Don’t ride up like some other bootie shorts
- Top-notch customer service and support
What do People Think About Them?
“Nice, comfortable material that didn’t ride up when I worked out. They are pretty short, but if that’s what you like, then go for it! They do have enough coverage that you won’t feel uncomfortable in the gym or whatever.”
“Great shorts with very good quality. I’ve been using them a few times a week for 6 months now and no real signs of wear and tear.”
“Ideal for CrossFit workouts. They are short enough, and comfortable enough to allow for a full range of motion. Highly recommended.”
You can easily find these top-quality athletic shorts for women online. Check now for the best prices on Amazon:
Workout Shorts For Women
These are in short some of the best women’s CrossFit shorts available that give a hassle-free and fulfilling workout session where you can try your limits. You can pick any from the above and don’t have to worry about your shorts again and can give 100 percent to training.
Have your Say about the Best CrossFit Shorts for Women
What are your thoughts about shorts for CrossFit women? Leave a comment below and let us know what you think. Also be sure to give this article a share on Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest.
Latest posts by Anne Calderson (see all)
- Brooke Wells CrossFit: Stats, Results, Diet, Workout Tips and More! - July 19, 2019
- Under Armour Commit Cross Trainer Review - July 8, 2019
- The Best Ways To Prepare Yourself For CrossFit | CrossFit Preparation - May 26, 2019
Last update on 2019-07-20 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API