Are you looking for the best cage fighting shorts on the market today? Then you’re certainly in the right place. Keep on reading for our top picks for the best fight shorts to consider so you can get your MMA workout or sparring session on in style.
Best Fighting Shorts: Top 10 Picks
Mixed martial arts (MMA) is hand-to-hand combat that engages an extensive diversity of techniques. The rules involve the usage of grappling and striking techniques, both while keeping the foot grounded.
Cage fighting is an intense type of martial art that involves two men engaging in combat against each other in a cage. Its image varies from person to person. For some people, it’s intense and exciting. Others think it’s a violent and brutal manifestation that is both dangerous and vindictive.
One thing that goes without saying is that those engaged in cage fighting must possess the right kind of gear whenever they hit the ring. This is because it is mandatory in such a high-intensity activity to have the right kind of apparatus so that one can deliver 100 percent.
One such essential is an appropriate pair of shorts, without which you can’t even think about going for a cage fight. Quick tip: they make an excellent gift for that CrossFitter or MMA athlete that you know!
Below are listed some of the top-notch cage fighting shorts that you might consider if you’re going to hit the ring or the cage.
#1: Bad Boy Legacy II Fight Shorts
These Fight Shorts top the list of the best fight shorts. They offer the frequently-missed mouth-protection pocket. They are also available in six distinct styles and colors. Well ventilated and rip resistant, these shorts are highly stretchable as well as comfortable and will definitely grow to be your favorite shorts in no time.
- These shorts are very comfortable to wear.
- These provide utmost flexibility, permitting maximum maneuverability.
- These are tough wear that don’t rip easily.
- They sport great looks as well.
You can easily find these top-quality cage fighting shorts on Amazon. Check now for the best prices and also to see if this product is eligible for free shipping with a Prime membership:
#2: Hayabusa Chikara Recast MMA Fighter Shorts
These are the recent edition fight shorts which present great durability and strength with an all-new valiant design that also exhibits trendy graphics. They come with a pioneering tie system that delivers imperishable webbing so that you may experience a great fit.
They also have an inner grip, guard-lock waist band that helps to keep the shorts in place. Apart from that, the fabric provided is also very comfortable and permits good maneuverability.
They’re perfect as a gift for that person obsessed with CrossFit!
- These are very comfortable.
- These permit great flexibility, allowing maximum motion.
- These are tough wear that do not rip easily.
- These are quite long lasting.
- Some customers complain that they are a bit toward the pricey side.
Shop Now for Some of the Best Cage Fighting Shorts
You can find the best prices on athletics gear on Amazon.com. Click the button below to find the lowest prices:
How to Choose the Right Fight Shorts for Your Workout
#4: Hayabusa Metaru Performance Cage Fighting Shorts
These are a demonstration of Hayabusa’s supremacy in the list of MMA shorts that rule the market. These shorts deliver split lateral seams and flexible fabric for amplified scope of motion. The special inner-grip waistband makes sure that they do not move down when engaged in combat. These are imperatives for fighters.
- These shorts deliver split lateral seams and flexible fabric for amplified scope of motion.
- The special inner-grip waistband makes sure that they do not move down when engaged in combat.
- Sizing is not an issue with these shorts, as they remain true to size.
- They are super comfortable.
- The only minor drawback, according to some customers, is that they do not have pockets.
Where Can I Get Them?
Check them out on Amazon to find the lowest prices on MMA and other workout gear:
#5: Jaco Resurgence MMA Men’s Fight Shorts
- Tear-resistant, fast-drying fabric with advanced, sublimation printing for logos and graphics - will...
- Two-fold velcro waistband with drawstring - non-chaff front
- Aggressive side slits and 4-way stretch crotch for optimal movement
- Shorts optimized for BJJ, Brazilian Jiu Jitsu, MMA, Muay Thai, WOD, Krav Maga, Pankration
- SIZING NOTE: These shorts are designed to fit closer to your true measurement. This may be slightly...
These are constructed of a fabric that is very flexible and allows easy movements in all directions and also encompasses sweat-wicking technology. A waist-gripping system permits them to be tightened without cinching around the waist. They provide a firm-style fit internally while the outer look remains the same.
- These are pretty light weight and comfortable.
- Flexibility is another strong point of these shorts that permits all-around motion.
- They are sweat-wicking.
- These provide great fit.
- Some customers complain that the graphics peel off after one or two washes.
- They are a bit pricey compared to the same shorts from other companies.
- Sizing is also an issue for some customers.
- Some people prefer something like squatting shorts for this kind of workout.
Order Yours Today
You can easily find these top-quality workout shorts on Amazon:
#6: Hayabusa Weld3 Fight Shorts
- SLIM FITTING. These shorts fit tighter then the average fight short.
- Ultrasonic Weld3 Technology delivers indestructible strength and zero abrasion.
- First and only welded fight short developed by Hayabusa. Patent-Pending revolutionary design.
- Flat-Welded seams and sleek hem finish for maximum comfort.
- Silicon non-slip waist ensures shorts shirts stay securely in place.
These signify a technological advancement from Hayabusa. Coupled with a revolutionary design, these shorts were technically built with a type of sonic welding that offers unparalleled strength. Their structure also reduces weight and minimizes rashes.
- These shorts are super comfortable.
- They are pretty resilient, and are tough-wears.
- The design is also extra ordinary.
- They provide a good fit
- Some customers complain that the sizing of these shorts is an issue.
You can easily find these cage fighting shorts on Amazon. Click the button below to learn more about them:
#7: Venum Light 2.0 Cage Fighting Shorts
- 88% Polyester / 12% Elastane
- Lightweight fabric
- Heat-glued strips
- Elasticated waistband for a perfect fit
- Sublimated graphics
The Venum Light 2.0 are constructed with a superb, lustrous microfiber which is very comfortable next to the skin. These are ultra-lightweight shorts, consisting of one-way vertical and horizontal Velcro insertions with exterior drawstring.
- These are super comfortable.
- They are ultra-lightweight.
- Strapping on and off is done very easily.
- They also provide 100 percent maneuverability.
- Sizing and fitting are an issue for some customers.
Where Can I Get These Cage Fighting Shorts?
Check out some of the best fight shorts on Amazon. Click the button to find the lowest prices and don’t forget to see if these shorts are eligible for free shipping with a Prime membership:
#8: Venum Amazonia 4.0 Fight Shorts
- New V-Shape Mesh Cut
- New Vault 3-Way innovative closure system for a perfect hold
- Speed Grip for an easier and faster adjustment of your fight shorts
- Pro-engineering Flex-System placed at the crotch extending your range of moves
- Sublimated hard-wearing microfiber: enhances the durability of your fight shorts
The shorts introduce the innovative security closure for a great hold. They also come with extra grip for faster and easier adjustment of the shorts. The side slits permit a great range of motion.
- These are super comfortable.
- They are great fitting.
- The texture is great and is well ventilated.
- They are also flexible enough to provide a great range of motion.
- Some people mention that they wish they were slightly more durable
Where Can I Find Them?
Check them out for yourself on Amazon by clicking the button below and don’t forget to see if you can get fast, free shipping with a Prime membership:
#9: Elite Sports MMA Shorts
If you’re looking for some super comfortable cage fighter shorts, then one of the top picks are these ones from Elite Sports. They are nicely fitting, super durable and best of all, reasonably priced. We think you’ll be as happy with them as we are with ours! Keep reading to find out all the details you need to know about why they make a nice pick for cage fighters.
PROS of these Cage Fighter Shorts
- The reasonable price
- Soft, stretchy fabric
- Velcro closure waistband that doesn’t pinch
- High side slits for optimal movement
- Reinforced stitching to make them super durable
- Comes in a variety of sizes
- Quite plain design to them, although some people prefer this
Do you want to pick up these top shorts for cage fighters? Then you’ll certainly want to head over to the company website to find out all the details you need to know about them:
#10: RDX MMA Cage Fighting Shorts
Another option to consider for MMA fighting shorts are these ones from RDX. They are built to last for years and have a ton of features that you’ll love. Best of all, they’re extremely comfortable and fit most people really well as well as allow for a rull range of motion for various kicks. Keep reading to find out some of the reasons why we like them so much.
- Very heavy-duty and durable
- Ideal for indoor or outdoor use
- Allows for lots of flexibility in the legs
- Double-layered flex panel
- Mid-thigh cut
- T3 reinforced stitching for extra durability
- Interlocking drawstring
- RDX logo
- Some people didn’t like the waistband closure for them and prefer the velcro ones
Buy them Today
These are some of the best fighting shorts if you’re into MMA, karate or other martial arts. Click the button below to check for the lowest prices on Amazon:
The Takeaway on the Best Cage Fighting Shorts
These are some of the best cage-fighting shorts in the global market. Hopefully, this will help you choose the right pair of shorts for your cage combats.
Remember, a good pair of shorts is a must for any great workout. They’ll help you stay cool, dry and comfortable during a grueling workout. All these shorts also make an excellent pick for your CrossFit workouts as well.
There are a number of common questions that people have about this fitness gear. Here are the answers to some of the most popular ones.
What are cage fighting shorts made of?
Cage fighting shorts are typically made of a combination of materials such as polyester, spandex, and nylon. They are designed to be lightweight, breathable, and moisture-wicking to keep the fighter comfortable during training or competition.
What distinguishes cage fighting shorts from regular athletic shorts?
Cage fighting shorts are specifically tailored for MMA, featuring a unique design and functionality. They are often equipped with features like stretch panels, reinforced stitching, inner grip waistbands, and secure closure systems to withstand grappling, striking, and ground fighting.
Do cage fighting shorts have any specific regulations?
Yes, there are usually regulations regarding the length and fit of cage fighting shorts for competitions. These regulations can vary depending on the governing organization, but they typically require shorts to be above the knee and not excessively baggy to prevent grabbing and interference during fights.
Can cage fighting shorts be customized or personalized?
Yes, many brands offer customization options for cage fighting shorts. Fighters can choose from various colors, designs, and even add their own logos or names to create a personalized look.
Can cage fighting shorts be used for other combat sports or training?
Cage fighting shorts can be suitable for other combat sports like kickboxing, Muay Thai, or Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu (BJJ). However, it’s important to check the specific rules and regulations of each sport or training environment to ensure compliance.
How do I choose the right size of cage fighting shorts?
To choose the right size of cage fighting shorts, refer to the sizing chart provided by the brand or manufacturer. Measure your waist circumference and consider the fit preference (e.g., snug or slightly loose) to find the appropriate size.
How do I take care of cage fighting shorts?
Proper care of cage fighting shorts involves following the manufacturer’s instructions. Typically, they should be machine washed in cold water and air dried. Avoid using harsh detergents or bleach to preserve the fabric and colors.
Can women wear cage fighting shorts?
Yes, there are specific cage fighting shorts designed for women that offer a comfortable fit and appropriate coverage. They are tailored to accommodate the female physique and provide the necessary flexibility and support for MMA training or competition.
Have your Say about the Best Fight Shorts
What’s your top pick for a pair of MMA, or CrossFit shorts? Leave a comment below and let us know what you think. We’d love to hear from you.
Also be sure to give this article a share on Facebook, Pinterest, or Twitter. I’ll help other fitness buffs, like yourself find this useful resource.
Last update on 2023-08-20 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API