Best Fighting Shorts
Mixed martial arts (MMA) is hand-to-hand combat that engages an extensive diversity of techniques. The rules involve the usage of grappling and striking techniques, both while keeping the foot grounded.
Cage fighting is an intense type of martial art that involves two men engaging in combat against each other in a cage. Its image varies from person to person. For some people, it’s intense and exciting. Others think it’s a violent and brutal manifestation that is both dangerous and vindictive.
One thing that goes without saying is that those engaged in cage fighting must possess the right kind of gear whenever they hit the ring. This is because it is mandatory in such a high-intensity activity to have the right kind of apparatus so that one can deliver 100 percent.
One such essential is an appropriate pair of shorts, without which you can’t even think about going for a cage fight.
Below are listed some of the top-notch cage fighting shorts that you might consider if you’re going to hit the ring or the cage.
Bad Boy Legacy II Fight Shorts
The Bad Boy Legacy II Fight Shorts top the list of the best fight shorts. They offer the frequently-missed mouth-protection pocket. They are also available in six distinct styles and colors. Well ventilated and rip resistant, these shorts are highly stretchable as well as comfortable and will definitely grow to be your favorite shorts in no time.
- These shorts are very comfortable to wear.
- These provide utmost flexibility, permitting maximum maneuverability.
- These are tough wear that don’t rip easily.
- They sport great looks as well.
Hayabusa Chikara Recast MMA Fight Shorts
These are the recent edition fight shorts which present great durability and strength with an all-new valiant design that also exhibits trendy graphics. They come with a pioneering tie system that delivers imperishable webbing so that you may experience a great fit.
They also have an inner grip, guard-lock waist band that helps to keep the shorts in place. Apart from that, the fabric provided is also very comfortable and permits good maneuverability.
- These are very comfortable.
- These permit great flexibility, allowing maximum motion.
- These are tough wear that do not rip easily.
- These are quite long lasting.
- Some customers complain that they are a bit toward the pricey side.
Venum Jose Aldo UFC 163 Ltd. Edition Fight Shorts
These shorts present a shorter cut for effortless movement in leg and knee strikes. They encompass the “speed grip” feature for a faster and easier adjustment. The flexible fabric allows extensive range of motion.
- They are very comfortable.
- Flexibility offered is great in this short and definitely provides ample opportunity to enhance your performance.
- They also don’t come with a hefty price tag.
- The fitting of these shorts is also great and makes you feel like a thorough professional.
Hayabusa Metaru Performance Shorts
These are a demonstration of Hayabusa’s supremacy in the list of MMA shorts that rule the market. These shorts deliver split lateral seams and flexible fabric for amplified scope of motion. The special inner-grip waistband makes sure that they do not move down when engaged in combat. These are imperatives for fighters.
- These shorts deliver split lateral seams and flexible fabric for amplified scope of motion.
- The special inner-grip waistband makes sure that they do not move down when engaged in combat.
- Sizing is not an issue with these shorts, as they remain true to size.
- They are super comfortable.
- The only minor drawback, according to some customers, is that they do not have pockets.
Jaco Resurgence MMA Men’s Fight Shorts
These are constructed of a fabric that is very flexible and allows easy movements in all directions and also encompasses sweat-wicking technology. A waist-gripping system permits them to be tightened without cinching around the waist. They provide a firm-style fit internally while the outer look remains the same.
- These are pretty light weight and comfortable.
- Flexibility is another strong point of these shorts that permits all-around motion.
- They are sweat-wicking.
- These provide great fit.
- Some customers complain that the graphics peel off after one or two washes.
- They are a bit pricey compared to the same shorts from other companies.
- Sizing is also an issue for some customers.
Hayabusa Weld3 Fight Shorts
These signify a technological advancement from Hayabusa. Coupled with a revolutionary design, these shorts were technically built with a type of sonic welding that offers unparalleled strength. Their structure also reduces weight and minimizes rashes.
- These shorts are super comfortable.
- They are pretty resilient, and are tough-wears.
- The design is also extra ordinary.
- They provide a good fit
- Some customers complain that the sizing of these shorts is an issue.
Venum Light 2.0 Fight Shorts
The Venum Light 2.0 are constructed with a superb, lustrous microfiber which is very comfortable next to the skin. These are ultra-lightweight shorts, consisting of one-way vertical and horizontal Velcro insertions with exterior drawstring.
- These are super comfortable.
- They are ultra-lightweight.
- Strapping on and off is done very easily.
- They also provide 100 percent maneuverability.
- Sizing and fitting are an issue for some customers.
Gracie Jiu-Jitsu Original Fight Shorts
The Gracie Jiu-Jitsu Original Fight is tough enough for the cage and stylish enough for a daily wear. They consist of lateral slits for optimal range of motion. The Gracie Jiu-Jitsu emblem embellishes the left leg, and the rear side exhibits the Gracie Jiu-Jitsu name.
- These are a tough-wear.
- These shorts are super comfy and can be worn throughout the day.
- They are also easy to put on.
- They also avert slipping or bunching.
Venum Amazonia 4.0 Fight Shorts
The shorts introduce the innovative security closure for a great hold. They also come with extra grip for faster and easier adjustment of the shorts. The side slits permit a great range of motion.
- These are super comfortable.
- They are great fitting.
- The texture is great and is well ventilated.
- They are also flexible enough to provide a great range of motion.
Contract Killer CK Stained 2.0 Fight Shorts
These have many of the qualities that people desire from an ideal pair of shorts: 4-Way, light flexible material, sublimated graphics, velcro frontage with enclosure together with an interior flexible drawstring that delivers the perfect fit. They are also available in a plethora of colours.
- These are very light weight.
- They are pretty flexible and provide ample maneuverability.
- These fight shorts provide a good fit.
- They have sublimated graphics all over.
These are some of the best cage-fighting shorts in the global market. Hopefully this will help you choose the right pair of shorts for your cage combats. Remember, a good pair of shorts is a must for any great workout. All these shorts also make an excellent pick for your CrossFit workouts as well.
Latest posts by Anne Calderson (see all)
- Reebok Legacy Lifter Weightlifting Shoe - September 4, 2018
- Reebok Women’s YourFlex Trainette Cross-Training Shoe Review - July 4, 2017
- Best CrossFit Shoes for Overpronators: Which Shoes are Right For You? - July 3, 2017