But first, here’s a sneak peak at the best CrossFit sports bras:
- Reebok CrossFit Skinny bra
- Reebok CrossFit Micro bra
- Under Armour mid sports bra
- Nike Swoosh sports bra
- Champion Racer Back sports bra
- Panache underwire bra
- Wacoal underwire sports bra
Reebok CrossFit Sports Bra (Skinny Straps)
If you’re looking for a more minimalist sports bra that’s ideal for CrossFit, then the Reebok CrossFit skinny bra should be at the top of your list. It has a medium level of support, but has enough coverage and support that it’s nice enough to wear without a t-shirt.
Keep on reading to learn more about this sports bra from one of top CrossFit brands.
Key Features of this CrossFit Sports Bra
- Available in a large variety of colors and styles
- Polyester, spandex blend
- Moisture wicking Speedwick fabric
- Very comfortable
- Durable, and designed for the toughest of workouts
- Removable pads provide shaping and a custom fit
- Antimicrobial treatment to prevent odours
- Wash only with like colors and a mild detergent
- Nice style
- Also ideal for yoga
What do People Think About It?
“Love the skinny straps on this bra. Comfortable to wear, doesn’t chafe, and I find that it helps me to stay cool during a tough WOD.”
“Everything stays in place well and it looks great. I got a slightly smaller size for some extra support and I pair it up with a looser muscle tank for the perfect workout combination.”
“Nice quality and very durable so far (had it for about six months now). I get lots of compliments when I wear it to the gym.”
Shop Now for the Reebok CrossFit Bra
You can easily find this top-quality CrossFit bra from Reebok on the company’s website. Check now for the best prices, along with deals that include free shipping:
Reebok CrossFit Micro Bra
- 81% polyester / 19% spandex jacquard
- Designed for: CrossFit workouts; Created with input from the CrossFit community, these products are...
- CrossFit-specific fit
- Speedwick fabric wicks sweat to help you stay cool and dry
- Low-impact support
Next up on our list of the best CrossFit bras is another one from Reebok. When the heat is on, there’s no need to sweat with this minimal bra that provides just enough coverage and support. Here are just a few of the things you’ll love about it:
- Speedwick fabric wicks away moisture from the skin
- Polyster/spandex blend
- Designed specifically from CrossFit athletes
- Ideal for laying with an open-back tank-top
- Antimicrobial lining
- Removable pads
- Designed for people who don’t require a lot of support, or for low-impact activities
- Strappy design makes it ideal to wear under a tank-top, or even alone
What do People Think About It?
“Clean design and a very comfortable fit. My only complaint is that I wish it came in more colors because I’d certainly be buying them! I pair this up with a pair of bootie shorts and feel great, along with look awesome too!”
“A nice fit. I bought one for my wife who loves all things CrossFit clothing and she’s super happy with it and wears it all the time.”
Where Can I Buy It?
You can easily buy this top-quality Reebok Sports bra directly from the company. Check now for the best prices along with the full selection of colors and styles:
CrossFit Gear for Women: Must-Haves
Under Armour Mid Sports Bra
- Best for A to C cups
- UA Compression sports bras deliver strategic support, tailored for medium-impact activities like...
- Classic pullover style with racer back design for enhanced range of motion & added keyhole design...
- Super-soft jacquard elastic band delivers a custom, stay-put fit
- HeatGear fabric delivers superior next-to-skin feel
Next up on our list is this one from Under Armour, one of the most trusted names in athletics clothing and undergarments. If you’re looking for a sports bra with a bit more coverage than the previous two from Reebok, this one should be one of your top picks.
- Polyester/elastane blend
- UA tech fabric is soft, and quick drying
- Moisture wicking
- Antimicrobial properties
- Full support for high impact exercise
- Can run in it
- Full coverage, lots of padding and stylish enough to be worn without a t-shirt
- Very reasonable price
What People are Saying About It
“It’s technically designed for medium impact activities, but it’s supportive enough that I wear it for running, along with CrossFit and other gym workouts.”
“Perfect bra for exercising. I’m small chested so don’t require a ton of support and it’s most important for me to have a breathable bra that I don’t get all sticky in. This one was perfect for my needs.”
Where Can I Buy It?
You can easily find this CrossFit bra on Amazon.com. Check now for the best prices, along with deals that include free shipping:
Nike Women’s Swoosh Sports Bra
This sports bra from Nike is probably the most supportive one on this list. It has full coverage for larger chested women and maximum support for running, CrossFit, basketball or other high-impact activities.
Keep on reading to learn more about why it comes in at the top of list for CrossFit bras. And also to find out why others love it so much.
- Polyester/spandex blend
- Ideal for high impact activities
- Compression fit keeps everything snug and supported
- Comfortable straps
- Soft elastic chest band
- Dri-Fit technology wicks sweat away from the skin
- Minimal design
- Can machine wash
“No creep like some other sports bras I’ve tried. Plus, a nice level of support without feeling like I have an ACE bandage taped around my chest. I liked this one so much that I bought another one.
“Basic, but very nice fitting. No fancy straps, adjustments or lack of coverage. One of the top sports bras I’ve ever used.”
“Probably my favourite sports bra. While it does have the uni-boob thing going on, it’s very supportive and comfortable to wear.”
You can easily find this full-support sports bras on Amazon. Check now for the best prices and don’t forget to see if this product is eligible for free shipping with a Prime membership:
Nike Swoosh Sports Bra Review
Champion Seamless Racerback Sports Bra
- Moisture Management technology and knit in ventilating mesh help keep you cool and dry
- Knit-in inner bra and wide bottom band provide additional support
- Seamless design to minimize chafing and 4-way stretch to maximize comfort
- Two-ply fabric stretches for freedom of movement.
- Champion Vapor technology wicks sweat and dries quickly for cooler comfort.
Rounding out our list of the best CrossFit bras is this one from Champion.
Key Features of One of the Best Sports Bras
- Nylon/spandex blend
- Pull-on closure
- Machine wash
- Moisture management system
- Ventilating mesh throughout
- Wide bottom band provides excellent support
- Seamless design
- 4-way stretch
- Moderate support
- Knit-in inner bra
What do People Think About It?
“A nice mid-level of support if you’re using it for low-impact activities. Would you a great job for running or CrossFit too if you don’t have a large chest.”
“Love this bra…been using it for years and finally just bought the updated version of it. It’s soft, stays in place well and has some great support and coverage. My only issue is that it doesn’t wick away moisture from the skin as good as some of the other, more expensive bras out there.”
“Back is very comfortable and helps me stay cool. Best of all? No side bulges with this one.”
Where Can I Buy this CrossFit Sports Bra?
You can easily find this top-quality sports bra for CrossFit online. Check now for the best prices by clicking the button below:
Panache Underwire Sports Bra
- Underwire sport bra featuring ventilating mesh panels at shoulders and bust
- Logo at front band. Wide cushioned shoulder straps
- Smooth shape with flat seams
- Adjustable convertible straps
- Hook-and-eye closure at back
If you’re looking for a CrossFit sport bra that doesn’t squish what should be two distinct things into a single uni-boob, then you may want to seriously consider this Panache bra. It has an underwire for lots of support, and two distinct areas where you boobs can stay secure.
- 48% Polyamide, 38% Polyester, 14% Elastane
- Hook + eye closure
- Hand washing is recommended
- Ventilation panels throughout
- Wide shoulder straps
- Flat seams
- Reduces bounce by 83% compared to a normal sports bra
- Smooth inner cups reduces irritation and chafing
- Racerback option
“Okay, let’s break this down. I have boobs that are the size of a toddler’s head, so need something with some serious support to work out in. And, I hate those bras that squish them into one. On the recommendation of a busty friend, I gave this one a try and loved it so much that I immediately went out and bought 3 more should the company go out of business for some reason. But, I don’t think they will because they make such a great bra for larger chested women.”
“Ideal for running, HIIT, and CrossFit. Seriously, a pretty fabulous bra at a reasonable rice that has a ton of support. It’s also made from a nice fabric that doesn’t irritate my skin, even when I get really sweaty.”
Where Can I Get It?
Does it sound like the right busty CrossFit bra? You can easily find it on Amazon. Click the button below to learn more about it:
Wacoal Underwire Bra: One of the Best Sports Bras for CrossFit?
- Maximum Support for high impact activities.Great choice for full busted and full figured women
- Two-ply fabric cups and floating underwire frame keep breast motion to a minimum
- Outside underwire frame and shoulder strap adjustment designed to minimize chaffing
- Moisture-wicking athletic bra featuring triple hook-and-eye closure on back. Recommended for the...
- Inner sling for extra support in G and H cup sizes
Almost 3000 positive reviews can’t be wrong, right? This bra has a ton of excellent reviews on Amazon and is one of the best options in the category. Although it doesn’t have a serious brand name attached to it like Nike, or UA, it is certainly one of the top bras to consider for CrossFit or other high-intensity activities.
- 80% nylon, 20% elastane/spandex
- Triple hook and eye closure
- Ideal for large busted women and high impact activities
- 2 distinct fabric cups
- Floating underwire for maximum support
- Shoulder strap adjustment
- Minimal chafing
- Moisture wicking fabric
- Extra support for G + H sizes
“I have an H cup size and find it almost impossible to find a decent sports bra that fits me well for workouts at the gym or CrossFit. This thing is a dream though and I’d give the inventor a Nobel prize if I could! Comfortable, enough support and helps to minimize the dreaded bounce when I’m running.”
“Love that this sports bra keeps my boobs separate, as they always should be! Enough support, comfortable material and the sizing guide is quite helpful for figuring out what size to get. I’d give this bra 6 stars if I could!”
Where Can I Find It?
Do you want to learn more about it and check for the lowest prices? Click the button below to head over to Amazon:
Factors to Consider When Choosing CrossFit Sports Bras
Okay, so you’re on the lookout for the best CrossFit Sports bra that’ll work for your body? Don’t worry. We’re here to help you! Here are some of the most important factors to consider when choosing the right option for you:
Type of Sports Bra: Encapsulation vs Compression
There are two main types—the ones that keep each boob separate like a normal everyday bra (encapsulation), and then those that create the “uniboob” (compression).
There’s no right or wrong one! It’s mostly a matter of personal preference for this.
Level of Support
CrossFit is a high impact workout and you’ll want to buy one that has the highest level of support possible, similar to what a runner would wear. These bras use material that isn’t too stretchy, and have supportive seams and overlays in them for more support.
Type of Fabric
In terms of materials, we always prefer wicking fabric as opposed to cotton. After all, you’re going to be sweating up a storm during a workout so you’ll want something that’ll keep you cool, dry and comfortable. Cotton is certainly not the material for this!
There are two main types of straps you could consider: Racerback, Criss-Cross and Tank Top. Whatever type you choose is mostly a matter of personal preference. But, keep in mind that thinner straps are usually easier to conceal. However, they do certainly provide less support than the thicker ones.
How Can I Tell if a CrossFit Bra Doesn’t Fit?
Most people can often tell right away if their bra doesn’t fit well. However, there are also some hidden signs that you may associate with something else, but could actually be bra related. Here they are.
After a workout if these things hurt, then you’re not using the right tool for the job! The most likely explanation is that you’re not using a supportive enough bra.
You’ve Got it on the Tightest Hook
The band does a lot of the work in terms of support, but it shouldn’t be super tight and cut off circulation! Aim to buy a bra that fits you at the middle hook. This will also allow you to go up or down in terms of weight and not have to buy something else.
The best fit for the band is if you can fit your pinky finger in there. More than that and it may be too loose and not offer enough support.
It Rides Up Your Back
It’s just plain annoying and you’ll need to find something that stays in place, even during the toughest of workouts.
The Straps Dig Into You
If the straps dig in painfully, you haven’t found the right one yet. Keep on trying! The right one will feel supportive and comfortable.
Learn More about the Perfect Fit for Sports Bras for CrossFit
Check out this helpful video for all the details you need to know about choosing the right high-impact bra for activities like running, CrossFit or basketball.
Tips for Care and Cleaning of CrossFit Bras
We certainly don’t need to tell you this, but workout bras are expensive! It makes sense to take as good care of them as possible.
- Be sure to wash it in cold water only with a mild detergent.
- Don’t use bleach or fabric softener because it can wear out the material faster than otherwise.
- Hang dry, either flat or on a line.
- If you use the dryer, use cold only (heat breaks down spandex)
- Replace it when spandex no longer snaps back into shape easily. This usually happens after about a year of regular use.
Because professionals recommend replacing it every year or so, we recommend having 2-3 that you can use in rotation. That way, you’ll always have a fresh one to wear to your next WOD.
Plus, you’ll never be left in the lurch should the spandex give out on one and you’re frantically having to go shopping before your CrossFit workout! Nobody wants that, right?
Have your Say about the Best CrossFit Bras
What’s your top pick for CrossFit bra? Are you considering one of these brands, or is there another one that you have your eye on? Leave a comment below and let us know what you think. We’d love to hear from you.
Also be sure to give this article a share on Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. It’ll help other gym enthusiasts, like yourself find this useful resource.
Latest posts by Anne Calderson (see all)
- Ryka Tenacity Women’s Cross Trainer Review - November 27, 2019
- Dani Speegle, CrossFit Athlete: Diet, Background, Stats, Results - October 16, 2019
- Amanda Barnhart: CrossFit Games Athlete - October 16, 2019
Last update on 2019-12-13 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API