Suspension trainers, or a TRX system are now mainstays of many gyms around the world. Suspension trainers are versatile and can improve your cardiovascular endurance and muscle strength.
What’s more, these gym devices are also suitable for all levels. So, it doesn’t matter if you’re starting a fitness program or are already an Olympic-level athlete. Suspension trainers are designed to benefit all levels of athletes.
And these days, you don’t need to go to the gym to use suspension trainers. You can simply order one and work on your cardio and strength in the comfort of your home. All you need is a solid support beam or even your door and start working out.
Best Suspension Trainers: Top 5 Options to Consider for Suspended Training Equipment
To make it easy for you, we listed five of the best suspension trainers you can find in the market today. Check out what we found if you want to do some total resistance exercises.
- TRX GO Suspension Trainer System
- Lifeline Jungle Gym Suspension Trainer
- Zion Sports Suspension Training Straps
- Aldobrandon Suspension Trainer
- RECOIL S2 Home Suspension Trainer
Compare Suspension Training Straps
Now, let’s talk about what you’ll get from each of these suspension trainers.
#1: TRX GO Suspension Trainer System
- WHAT'S IN THE BOX: This TRX suspension training system comes with a TRX GO rope for suspension...
- 30-DAY FREE TRIAL TO TRX TRAINING CLUB: Get unlimited access to 500+ on-demand workout videos, with...
- AS SEEN IN WOMEN'S HEALTH: A perfect gift for those beginning their fitness journey or for busy...
- TOTAL-BODY TRAINING SYSTEM: The Go's carabiner, safety tested for up to 700 lbs, has locking loops...
- PORTABLE GYM: Weighing less than a pound, the TRX GO Suspension Training System assembles in under a...
Looking for a portable yet durable suspension trainer manufactured by a well-known company? Then, the TRX GO Suspension Trainer System is what you’re looking for. Manufactured by a company known for its specialized suspension exercises, this suspension trainer is the company’s lightest and most convenient model.
It comes with a suspension training strap, indoor and outdoor anchors, a mesh bag, training poster, and workout guides. You can work out at your own pace and anywhere you want.
- Light and convenient to bring around
- Locking loop for maximum effectiveness
- Integrated hand and foot cradles
- Single anchor point for versatility and easy setup
- Comes with two workout guides
Customer Reviews for the TRX GO Suspension Trainer System
“While the straps were small for me, they’re perfect for my wife. It’s lightweight and portable. The suspension trainer is also very durable. I use these things, along with my stall bars to get a complete workout.”
“This is a great suspension trainer system. I bought it after it was recommended by my friends who were also into fitness. It’s a great workout system you can bring anywhere.”
“Even though I was hoping for a ceiling-mounted suspension trainer, this one was suitable for my needs. It’s lighter than the equipment I use at the gym. It’s great for home use.
The Takeaway on the TRX GO Suspension Trainer System
If you’re looking for a suspension trainer from a company specializing in these types of equipment, then you can never go wrong with the TRX GO Suspension Trainer System.
Does this suspended training equipment sound like the right option for you? You can easily find out more about it right here:
#2: Lifeline Jungle Gym Suspension Trainer
- Take your suspension training to the next level with the Jungle Gym XT. This lightweight resistance...
- Patented split anchor design allows for narrow, neutral and wide angles of resistance for up to 3X...
- Industrial-strength suspension straps are built for punishing commercial use and the adjustable...
- One large, full color workout wall chart and downloadable instruction video included to provide...
- Sport type: Exercise & Fitness
Are you looking for a suspension trainer that can target specific muscle groups in your body? In this case, you may want to consider getting the Lifeline Jungle Gym Suspension Trainer. Its split anchor design allows you to quickly change the width of the anchor so you can target specific muscles during your workout.
The suspension trainer features industrial strength straps designed for commercial use. Its adjustable inline buckles also allow change it quickly in between exercises. You can use it to work on your upper body, lower body, and core.
Key Features of the Lifeline Jungle Gym Suspension Trainer
- Split anchor design for quick and easy adjustments
- Easy-in molded foot cradle
- Adjustable, industrial-strength straps
- Lightweight and portable
- Comes with a downloadable instruction video
“I’ve been using the brand for a long time already. This suspension trainer gives me a good workout now that I’m a retired 67-year-old Army veteran. It is a great piece of exercise equipment.”
“This suspension trainer gave me the best bang for the buck. Its plastic handles are easy to clean and its dual attachments make it easy to adjust your workouts. It is also easy to use.”
“This is a great suspension trainer. It’s cheaper but just as good as some high-end suspension trainers in the market. I love the foot cradles since it’s easy to get in and out of them. I use these things all the time, along with my cable pulley system.”
Summary for the Lifeline Jungle Gym Suspension Trainer
The split anchor design of the Lifeline Jungle Gym Suspension Trainer offers the versatility to work on specific muscle groups in your body.
Get Yours Today
You can pick up these suspension straps to level up your next workout here:
#3: Zion Sports Suspension Training Straps
- ✅ EASY TO SET UP, COMPACT FULL BODY WORKOUT SYSTEM – Your Zion Sports workout system is an all...
- ✅ TRANSFORM YOUR PHYSIQUE - PERFECT FOR BEGINNER TO ADVANCED WORKOUTS – Reach any of your...
- ✅ HIGHLY PORTABLE - WORK OUT ANYWHERE –The Zion Sport Suspension Trainer is an easy to solution...
- ✅PREMIUM CONSTRUCTION – The Zion Sport Suspension Trainer incorporates fourfold sewing that...
In the market for a no-fuss suspension trainer? Then, you can consider getting the Zion Sports Suspension Training Straps. This suspension trainer is designed for all exercises you want to do at home, including strength, endurance, and core exercises.
The straps are durable, lightweight, and easy to use. Its rubber handles are also comfortable and easy to grip. Moreover, the whole suspension trainer can easily fit in your suitcase or a small duffel bag.
- Versatile and easy to use
- Designed to be quickly fastened
- Features an extension loop to allow it to extend to 5 1/2 feet
- Durable and lightweight
- Can hold up to 880 pounds of weight
What do People Think About It?
“While this is priced higher than my previous suspension trainer, its quality is much better. It also comes with a mesh bag to make it easy to bring around. I highly recommend this product.”
“This is a great value home workout system. Its attachment can be easily anchored to any door frame. It’s durable and versatile.”
“The quality is great. It is convenient to use for home workouts. The material is also good.”
The Takeaway on the Zion Sports Suspension Training Straps
If you want a simple yet durable suspension trainer, then the Zion Sports Suspension Training Straps is the one for you.
Where Can I Buy One?
You can easily find this suspension training system on Amazon. Click the button below to find out more about it:
#4: Aldobrandon Suspension Trainer
Don’t want to spend too much on a suspension trainer? Well, the Aldobrandon Suspension Trainer will likely fit your budget. Priced at less than $60, it’s way much cheaper than other suspension trainers.
Despite its affordability, this suspension trainer is still built to last. It’s also designed for all fitness levels from couch potatoes to elite athletes. It’s simple to use and offers all the benefits of working out in a gym right at home.
- Affordable and easy to use
- Designed for all fitness levels
- Allows you to perform seven basic movements, including pushing, pulling, and squatting
- Offers the same benefits as expensive gym equipment
- 180-day satisfaction guarantee
Online Reviews for the Aldobrandon Suspension Trainer
“This product is exactly what was advertised. It’s a very good product. It is also durable and can last long.”
“This is a great suspension trainer. It may be cheap but it works as well as more expensive trainers. I will definitely recommend this to anyone looking for a suspension trainer.”
“This is a very durable suspension trainer. It offers great value and is exactly what I was looking for despite its low price point. It was a great purchase on my part.”
Summary for the Aldobrandon Suspension Trainer
Looking for a cheap yet functional suspension trainer? Then, the Aldobrandon Suspension Trainer is your best option.
Do you want to pick up this suspension fitness training system? Have a look at all the details here:
#5: RECOIL S2 Home Suspension Trainer
- HEAD TO TOE ADJUSTMENT: RECOIL S2 has the largest primary adjustment range on the market. The straps...
- PUSH BUTTON ADJUSTMENT: The quickest and easiest strap length adjustment of any suspension trainer....
- DURABLE RUBBER GRIPS: All RECOIL S2's come with non-slip, easy to clean rubber grips as standard....
- USER-FRIENDLY DESIGN: RECOIL S2's Patented design is compact, potable and efficient to use. Workout...
- TIDY AND TANGLE FREE: The entire strap length is stored inside the device with only the required...
Keen on getting a suspension trainer that gives you a huge leeway when it comes to adjusting the straps? In this case, the RECOIL S2 Home Suspension Trainer is what you’re looking for.
The straps of this suspension trainer can be adjusted from head to toe. This means it offers the widest adjustment range among all suspension trainers in the market. It also features durable, non-slip grips that are comfortable to use.
- Head-to-toe adjustment range for the straps
- Easy and quick strap length adjustment
- Durable and hygienic rubber grips
- User-friendly and compact design
- Tangle-free strap
“I love the way I can easily adjust the height. It’s easier and faster to adjust than another model I used to have. I’m extremely pleased with this suspension trainer.”
“This is probably the best suspension trainer in the market. I love the way I can adjust the straps. This suspension trainer also uses high-quality materials.”
“It is a solid suspension trainer designed for home gyms. I’ve been using it for some time already and I love it. It looks great and doesn’t take up much space.”
Should you Consider Buying the RECOIL S2 Home Suspension Trainer?
If adjusting the straps is your primary consideration, the RECOIL S2 Home Suspension Trainer is the best option you’ll have in the market.
Where Can I Find One?
These suspension bands are one of the best values. You can easily find out more about this popular option here:
Top 5 Factors to Consider When Buying a Suspension Trainer
A suspension trainer can replace a lot of gym equipment if you’re planning to set up a home gym. All you need is a solid foundation from where you’ll attach the straps and you’re good to go. It allows you to work on your strength, endurance, and core muscles.
But before you buy the first suspension trainer you find online, you should go through the following factors to consider when buying a suspension trainer.
#1: Weight Capacity
Since you’ll be using weight to exercise, you should make sure the suspension trainer can handle a good amount of weight. The last thing you want is the straps snapping while you’re working out. Due to this, you should look for a suspension trainer that can handle at least 300 to 350 pounds of weight.
Even as suspension trainers have the same general design, there are differences in the anchor point of the equipment. Some models have a single anchor point while others have two anchor points. The single anchor point design is popular among many suspension trainers since it’s the easiest system to use.
On the other hand, the split anchor point design allows users to position the straps the way they want to position it. This gives this design the versatility the traditional single anchor doesn’t have. Aside from the versatility, the other features of suspension trainers are similar.
The preference of the user determines which design is best for him or her. But if you’re unsure which design is best for you just go through the customer reviews to check which one is to your liking.
A highly adjustable suspension trainer is a good investment. It allows you to perform several exercises you cannot normally perform using a suspension trainer with a limited adjustability option. With this, you should check the adjustability of the straps before you make your final decision.
The materials used on the suspension trainer is another important factor to consider when you’re getting one for your home gym. The straps should be durable and can handle a lot of weight. You can look for one made of reinforced nylon material
Moreover, the handles should be made of durable, anti-slip material. It should also have a dense foam to make it comfortable to grip.
Similar to other home gym equipment, the cost of the suspension is another factor to consider before you buy one. The price of a suspension trainer can range from less than $50 up to nearly $300. Your budget will determine which price point is good for you.
The low price of a suspension trainer does not automatically mean it’s a low-quality device. There are a lot of affordable suspension trainers that can give their more expensive competitors a run for their money. With this, it’s always good to check reviews about the products before you make your final decision.
The Takeaway on Buying a Suspension Trainer
Does a suspension trainer sound like the right option for your home or garage gym? There are certainly lots of people who swear by a suspension training system.
If you’re not sure which one is right for you, not to worry! We’ve done the hard work for you and narrowed down the top choices. Have a look at them right here:
Last update on 2022-11-07 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API