A wise man once said that good things come to those who sweat. In the past, sweating it out means going to the gym and lifting weights. But this is not the case these days since you can also sweat it out at home with your very own climber machine.
Top 5 Climber Machines for Home Use
So we scoured the internet for the best climber machines we can find. Check out what we came up with:
- Sportsroyals Vertical Climber
- RELIFE REBUILD YOUR LIFE Vertical Climber
- Maxi Climber Vertical Climber
- Stamina SpaceMate Folding Steppe
- BEOUZO Fitness Stair Stepper
If you are still undecided about which one you will get, check out the features of each climber machine to help you select the best one for you.
#1: Sportsroyals Vertical Climber
- 【Total Body Workout】Using the climber machine for 1 hour will burn an average of 500 calories,...
- 【Durable Construction】This stair climber's frame made of frosted steel can protected against...
- 【Folding Climber】Folding design aims at easy storage and save 80% space. Folded size:17.9" L x...
- 【5 Adjustable Height】Adjustable climbing arms accommodate different heights(3.9-19.7inches), you...
- 【Track Your Fitness】LCD monitor will record your vertical climber workout time and keep all your...
If you are looking for a full-body workout in the comfort of your home, you can consider the Sportsroyals Vertical Climber. It tones your muscles and burns calories through an aerobic exercise. Moreover, it also gives you weight resistance training comparable to lifting weights. You will find yourself pushing yourself to the limits without stepping out of the house.
Features of this Climber Machine
- Durable and comfortable to use
- Low-impact machine
- Muscle toning and cardio training
- Adjustable climbing arms
- Two-year warranty
Customer Reviews for the Sportsroyals Vertical Climber
“I can work out different muscles at the same time. It combines cardio and weight training and it a really nice climber machine. Good quality and a reasonable price—can’t ask for more than that, right?”
“The machine doesn’t take up much space and I was able to tighten my thigh muscles after using it for a month. I alternate between this and a mini trampoline for adults.”
“I didn’t have to worry about what to wear at the gym after I got the machine. I love the whole body workout the machine gives.”
The Takeaway on the Sportsroyals Vertical Climber
If you are looking for a durable and lightweight climber machine that gives you the same workout you can get in the gym, then the Sportsroyals Vertical Climber should be on top of your list.
Shop Now for this Climber Machine
Does this climbing machine sound like the right fit for your home gym? You can check it out for yourself over on Amazon and don’t forget to see if it’s eligible for fast, free shipping with a Prime membership:
#2: Relife Sports Vertical Climber
- 【Newer Version Climber】Step metal plate thickening, foot support rod is thickened, spare parts...
- 【Four Metal Guide Rails】4 Metal guide rails supporting, make it more stable and durable. Weight...
- 【Radian Design】Pedal have a little bit inclination, make the person's center of gravity close to...
- 【5 Levels Adjustable】Different level have different effects, you can think of it as resistance....
- 【Folding Exercise Equipment】Adjustable design, you can put the climber in corner or under the...
Strong core muscles enhance your balance and give you better posture. If you are looking to work out your core muscles along with your upper and lower muscles, you may want to check out the Relife Sports Vertical Climber.
Aside from exercising your muscles, the machine can also improve your lung and heart functions. It can also be adjusted to increase or decrease the resistance while working out.
Key Features of the Relife Sports Vertical Climber
- Durable and offers a total body workout
- Adjustable guide rails to increase or decrease resistance
- Easy to assemble
- Anti-slip foam for protection and comfort
- One-year warranty for the frame and lifetime warranty for other parts
“It provided the cardio workout I needed to keep fit. It was easy to put together and can fit in tight spaces for storage. When you consider the price, it’s probably one of the best vertical climbers you can buy online.”
“Great customer service. I got a new machine after the one I bought had a crack on the metal foot pedal.”
“Good value for the money. The machine is lightweight, compact, and durable and perfect for a home or garage gym. Or even just a little spot in front of the TV in a living room.”
Summary for the Relife Sports Vertical Climber
Looking for a climber machine that can be easily stored after giving you a full-body workout? Then the Relife Sports Vertical Climber is your best choice.
Get Yours Today
This is one of the best vertical climbers on the market today. Click the button below to find out more details about it right here:
#3: MaxiClimber Vertical Climber
- Versatile and easy-to-use climber that works for all fitness levels, with BONUS companion Fitness...
- Full-body workout, combines calorie burning cardio with muscle toning in one simple step.
- Low impact workout, easy on the knees and ankles.
- Saves time - No need to drive to the gym and use several machines.
- Easy to set up, lightweight and height adjustable. Comes 90% pre-assembled, ready to use in minutes....
Mobile app fans who want to get a full-body workout may find the MaxiClimber Vertical Climber appealing. This compact, easy-to-use climber machine allows them to track their progress through the MaxiClimber Companion Fitness App.
The app allows them to perform high-intensity interval training routines and burn any unwanted calories they may have. Despite giving them good strength and cardio workout, it is still a low-impact fitness device that is safe for anyone to use.
Important Features of the Maxi Climber
- Lightweight and durable
- Versatile and user-friendly
- Uses body weight to reduce stress on lower body joints
- Includes the MaxiClimber Companion Fitness App
- One-year warranty
What do People Think About the Maxi Climber?
“This fitness climbing machine is very durable and well-built. The Maxi Climber app automatically records your progress.”
“Easy-to-assemble and it gave me a good workout. All my friends were talking about this machine and I finally decided to take the plunge and just buy one. Let me tell you, it’s worth every single penny and I couldn’t be happier with it.”
“This vertical climber is stable and was able to handle my 225-pound weight. It also gave me a good cardio workout. It’s obviously very well built and will last for a long time.”
The Takeaway on the MaxiClimber Vertical Climber
If you love using mobile apps, you may want to get the MaxiClimber Vertical Climber as your next fitness companion. Plus, it offers a really smooth ride and a ton of features that you’ll really appreciate.
Learn More About the Maxi Climber
Do you want to find out more about the Maxi Climber? Then you’ll want to head on over to Amazon to see more reviews and the full product description:
Maxi Climber Review
Check out this short review video on YouTube to find out even more information about the Maxiclimber:
#4: Stamina SpaceMate Folding Steppe
- Independent design stepping action
- Two adjustable-resistance hydraulic cylinders provide a smooth stepping motion
- Foam covered handlebars for comfortable gripping
- Multi function monitor tracks number of steps per minute, number of steps during the workout,...
- Folds for storage
Working out can be fun when you use the Stamina SpaceMate Folding Steppe. Since it is convenient to use, this climber machine allows you the have fun while strengthening and toning your body.
Moreover, you can monitor your progress through its built-in monitor showing your workout time and the number of calories you lost. Once you are done with your daily routine, you can easily fold and store it.
Key Features of this Mountain Climber Machine
- Compact and lightweight
- Adjustable hydraulic cylinders for smooth stepping motion
- Multi-function tracking monitor
- Foldable for easy storage
- One-year warranty for steel frame
Online Reviews for the Stamina SpaceMate Folding Steppe
“While I initially hesitated to get this machine, I am now using it every day for the past four months. It’s helped increase my fitness level in a huge way and I’ve also lost some weight. Basically, I just get on this thing every single time I watch TV!”
“It is easy to assemble and it’s a nice stepper. It can give you a good workout and I recommend it for everybody.”
“Its compact design is ideal for my small apartment. It also has great resistance settings that are comparable to the ones you can find in a gym.”
Summary for the Stamina SpaceMate Folding Steppe
Looking for a compact yet durable climber machine? Then the Stamina SpaceMate Folding Steppe may be the one for you.
Shop Now for this Climbing Workout Machine
Do you want to pick up this exercise climber for yourself today? It’s a nice addition to any home or garage gym. Head over to Amazon.com to find the lowest prices on fitness equipment:
#5 BEOUZO Fitness Stair Stepper
- 3 Kinds of Exercises - Stepper machine moves up and down and side to side in a low-impact twisting...
- HYDRAULIC DRIVE SYSTEM: Built with a European standard hydraulic cylinder strengthen, this workout...
- LCD Display - BEOUZO stepping machine equipped with a LCD monitor(works on 1 AAA battery), shows...
- Non-Slip Wide PVC Pedals - Our mini stepper use large, textured, non-slip foot pedals as well as...
- Hight Adjustment - The high of pedals could be adjust on the basis of user's condition, it suitable...
Working out is better when you do it with your whole family. If this is the case for you, you may want to look at the BEOUZO Fitness Stair Stepper. It allows every member of the family to sculpture their core muscles through a natural-stepping action.
Since it uses the European standard for the design of the hydraulic cylinder, noise is reduced while providing a good cushioning effect. It also comes with resistance bands to allow you to have a full-body workout.
- Compact design suitable for small spaces
- Natural-stepping action follows normal walking action
- LCD monitor to track progress
- Comes with 2 resistance bands and an anti-slip mat
- One-year warranty for its frame.
“It’s perfect for casually working out at home. I can exercise while watching TV in the living room.”
“Easy to assemble and is made of good quality materials. For the price, it has a ton of durability and it has a nice smooth ride to it.”
“The machine is perfect for my family who loves to exercise. They can simply step on the machine whenever they have free time.”
Should you Consider Buying the BEOUZO Fitness Stair Stepper?
If you are looking for a climber machine the whole family can use, you should have the BEOUZO Fitness Stair Stepper on top of your list.
Get it Today
Do you want to get yourself one of these top fitness climbers? You can easily get it on Amazon by clicking the button below:
Top 7 Factors to Consider When Buying a Climber Machine
Climber machines are specialized equipment that allows you to mimic stair climbing. It gives you resistance to work out your core muscles through gravity and resistance. Since not all climber machines are the same, you should take into account the following factors before you buy one.
#1: Size of Vertical Climbers
One important factor to consider is the size of the climber machine. You should ensure it is compact enough to fit the space you have at home. Moreover, storage requirements should also be considered so you should find one that can be easily folded when it is not used.
#2: Adjustability of Climber Machines
This is another important feature since it allows you to make the necessary adjustments to its resistance level. These adjustments should be suitable for your fitness level. If the whole family wants to use the device, you should look for a model whose height can be adjusted.
#3: Weight Support and Climbing Machines
Climber machines have different weight limits depending on the model. So you should look at the weight limit of the device before you purchase it. This is important to ensure it will not break while you are using it.
#4: Quality and Durability
The quality of the climber machine is normally reflected by the strength of its frame. It is important to take the quality into account since it shows how safe it is to use the machine. While it is not easy to check this, you can read through the reviews of the machine before selecting one that is best for you.
#5: Digital Monitor for Mountain Climber Machines
Many climber machines in the market have a digital monitor showing information about your workout routine. This is important since it allows you to set workout targets. It also shows how close or far you are from your targets. The digital monitor can also motivate you to work harder to reach the targets you set.
#6: Price of Fitness Climbing Machines
As with any fitness gear that you might consider buying, price is a major consideration. In this case, you can find them for between $100 and $300. We generally recommend sticking with the higher-priced ones as they just work better and are far more durable.
#7: Customer Reviews for Climber Cardio Machines
Before buying anything, it’s of course prudent to see what other people are saying about it. In this case, we recommend checking the 3-4 star reviews on Amazon. They’ll usually give you the best indication of a product’s true strengths and weaknesses.
Climber Machine FAQ’s
There are a number of important questions that people have about this type of exercise equipment. Here are the answers to the most common ones.
Are Climber Machines any Good?
A vertical climber machine is good if you want to make exercising more efficient. You can work all major muscles groups at the same time and burn a large number of calories quickly. Using a climber machine for just 30 minutes a few times a week will get you some great results in terms of fitness and overall health.
Are Vertical Climbers Bad for Knees?
Vertical climbers are not bad for your knees or other joints because they offer a much lower impact workout when compared to something like running. However, as with anything, overuse can lead to injury so do a workout on the vertical climber 3-4 days a week and then consider some doing some other cardio activities or having a rest day on the other days.
Are Vertical Climbers Good for Weight Loss?
If your goal is weight loss, vertical climbers are a good option because they offer a high calorie burn workout of between 300 and 800 calories per 30 minute workout. Done 5 times a week, this can translate into 6,000 and 16,000 calories per month which roughly translates into a weight loss of 2-5 pounds.
Does Maxi Climber Burn Belly Fat?
The maxi climber burns calories and increases muscle mass which can help to reduce belly fat, but it does not target this area specifically. To burn belly fat, cut calories by reducing the amount of food you eat while increasing your calorie expenditure through exercise.
Have your Say about the Best Climber Machine
What are your thoughts about these vertical climbers, including the Maxi Climber? Are they the right options for you or do you have your eye on another brand? Leave a comment below and let us know what you think. We’d love to hear from you.
Also be sure to give this article a share on Facebook, Pinterest, or Twitter. It’ll help other fitness buffs, like yourself find this useful resource.
Latest posts by Brian Westen (see all)
- Rory Mckernan: Details, Stats and His CrossFit Story - January 20, 2020
- Best Weightlifting Belt: Top 5 Picks - January 2, 2020
- Best Boxing Gloves and Sparring Gloves - December 31, 2019
Last update on 2020-01-29 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API