As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. What does this mean? I recommend products (only ones that I like) and if you purchase a product through that link, I earn some money.
Are you looking for the best plantar fasciitis socks to help your feet feel better? Then you’re definitely in the right place. Keep on reading to see our full reviews for special socks for plantar fasciitis. But, first of all, here’s a sneak peak at some of top picks:
What is Plantar Fasciitis?
Plantar Fasciitis is a condition of the heel which involves inflammation or degeneration of the plantar fascia, a thick band of tissue located at the bottom of the foot that connects the heel bone to the toes. According to statistics, 50 percent of Americans suffer heel pain and the most common cause of it is Plantar Fasciitis.
Runners, people who wear shoes without proper support, those who are overweight or who frequently travel on foot have a higher risk of falling prey to this condition.
Best Not to be Ignored
This is often ignored or taken lightly by people. However, it is essential to bring the awareness that if it is left untreated, the chronic pain can eventually start interfering in your daily activities and may slowly lead to foot, knee, hip or back problems. Therefore, it is important to take immediate measures to treat this condition before it is further aggravated.
For the first course of action, check in with your doctor. They’ll help to diagnose this condition properly.
Home Treatments and Medications for PF
Now there are many methods that can assist in minimizing the pain and curing this condition although in severe cases, it is advised for a surgery. There are various home treatments such as massages and exercises that can help in preventing this and even anti-inflammatory medications that help relieve the pain. However, one best way to deal with this condition is to get a footwear that is comfortable and provides stability to the foot.
What about Special Socks for Plantar Fasciitis?
For this sole purpose, there are special kind of socks or ankle sleeves known as the Plantar Fasciitis Socks which assist in alleviating the pain and minimizing the muscle soreness. The snug fit of the socks keeps your ligament aligned and provides arch support while also improving the blood flow.
These socks are breathable, stretchy and so lightweight that you can even wear them all day and when you are going to sleep. They are certainly much better than any bandage!
The Best Socks for Plantar Fasciitis: Top 5 Picks
Therefore, below are four recommendations for the best plantar fasciitis socks along with their specifications to help you make the right choice of buying one for yourself if you are suffering from Plantar Fasciitis. It is all dependent on the choice you make and we are here to help you in the best way possible.
Here’s a sneak peak at our top picks:
- Zatech Plantar Fasciitis Socks
- Nak Fitness
- Feetures PF Socks
- Orthosleeve Plantar Fasciitis Compression Socks
- Plantar Fasciitis Compression Sleeve
Top Pick: Zatech Plantar Fasciitis Socks
- PLNATAR FASCIITIS RELIEF & THERAPY FULL SOCKS featuring ZaTech’s unique graduated compression...
- DESIGHNED FOR YOUR COMFORT with True Seamless Toe Closure, without Cushioning, with Anatomical Left...
- YOUR GO TO Quarter length sock for everyday use that take care of your feet combining the Best...
- YOUR FEET WILL THANK YOU - Prevent, Protect & Heal Foot Injuries - Plantar fascitis, shin splints,...
- QUALITY IN SOCKS MATTERS - made with lightweight, moisture wicking, quick drying fabrics with...
The first one is the Zatech Plantar Fasciitis socks. If you are looking for socks that you can wear throughout the day and even for sports activities, then this is a great choice.
- Especially designed with a construction of anatomical left and right feel which gives arch support and excellent stability.
- They are absolutely lightweight and created with mesh zones that improve ventilation.
- It consists of compression zones that consists of elastic layers that assist in increasing the blood flow in the ligament.
- There are moisture-wicking properties that keep the feet dry.
- Its material is durable because it is made of 85% polymide and 15% spandex which provide support as well as comfort.
What Do People Think About These Socks?
“Nice level of support in the arch, but not overly tight. Besides orthotics, my doctor recommended these and I’m certainly happy he did. The combination of the two alleviated my foot pain in just a few months.”
“I’ve basically tried everything to get rid of my PF, but to no avail. That is until I tried these socks. They were like a miracle for me and I wear them all the time, including at night. No more foot pain when getting up in the morning. Awesome, and thanks for making such a great product.”
“An easy, simple option to deal with heel pain. Certainly better than going to a ton of appointments, or getting surgery.”
Where Can I Get Them?
Do they sound like the right socks for you? Check them out on Amazon.com and don’t forget to see if you’re eligible for free shipping with a prime membership:
#2: Nak Fitness Plantar Fasciitis Sock and Ankle Sleeve
- RECOVERY & INJURY PREVENTION: The Upella compression ankle sleeves, support and brace the ankle...
- USE: Great for everyday support and for any activity requiring ankle movement such as Baseball,...
- CONSTRUCTION: Form fitting and breathable fabric maintains joint stability regardless of activity....
- ANTI-BACTERIAL, ANTI- SWEAT, ANTI-ODOR: Protects from fungus & bacteria that typically builds up in...
- THE UPELLA PROMISE: 100% MoneyBack Guarantee. No questions asked. Experience the UPELLA customer...
If the pain in your heel is too unbearable to bear then this can help in alleviating it and providing you a comfort like no other!
- Designed to relieve pain cause by various causes of foot pain. If you suffer from edema, achilles tendons problems, and other heel problems then this is for you.
- The compression sleeve helps in compressing the ligament which stabilizes the foot, increases circulation and thereby provides speedy recovery.
- It is made up of fabric that is lightweight, breathable as well as durable.
- It has an open toe which helps in movement and can be worn with slippers and sandals.
- These are absolutely affordable.
- Available in various different colors.
“I wore these last night while sleeping and for the first time in months, I didn’t limp when getting out of bed. Bought a few more pairs and I plan to wear these 24/7. I hope they’ll cure my PF completely.”
“They’re supportive, and offer compression in all the right places, but don’t cause pain or annoy me like some of the other socks I’ve tried.”
Do they sound like exactly what you need? Check them out over on Amazon. Click the button below to find the best prices:
#3: Feetures Plantar Fasciitis Sock
- ENGINEERED FOR PERFORMANCE AND EXTREME COMFORT: Feetures engineers products for the body in motion....
- COMPRESSION AIDE: Targeted Compression lifts, stretches, and stabalizes the Plantar Fascia and...
- EASY RELIEF: Easing Plantar Fasciitis pain has never been simpler. Just slip on the sock and enjoy...
- DESIGNED WITH YOU IN MIND: Feetures listened to those suffering from Plantar Fasciitis, then worked...
- LIFETIME GUARANTEE: Feetures stands behind the quality of their socks and wants you to have a great...
This is a complete package which provides you with get excellent comfort, great support and relief from foot pain. Its everything you need!
- Features a unique technology of 3 zones targeted compression which focuses on reducing heel or arch pain, stretching the ligament and supporting the Plantar Fascia.
- It is lightweight and breathable which keep the feet cool.
- Even though, these do not have toes, they do not slide off but remain in place.
- The snug fit gives extra cushioning to effected areas and improves blood flow.
- It is high quality and extremely comfortable. In addition, there is life-time guarantee available on this.
- Can be worn for a sport or workout
What Do People Think?
“Fits perfectly and are very comfortable. They have compression in the arches which has helped my Plantar Fasciitis. I also wear orthotics in my workout shoes and the combination of these things helped to alleviate my heel pain.”
“Tighter than any other socks I’ve ever owned, and are perfect for running. I never get any blisters, and my feet don’t feel as sore as they used to.”
“This bit of additional support reduced my heel pain by 5x. I’ve give it a 10 star rating if I could! Comfortable enough for daily wear.”
Where Can I Get Them?
Do they sound like they may be right for you? Learn more about them here on Amazon:
#4: Orthosleeve FS6 Compression Foot Sleeve
- ULTIMATE PROTECTION: FS4 was designed with our patented FS6 technology to provide pain relief and/or...
- DESIGNED TO FIT: FS4 is anatomically designed for the right and left foot to provide the perfect...
- QUALITY BREATHEABLE/ANTI-ODOR: FS4 is made of quality, moisture-wicking fabric which allows the...
- COMFORT & SUPPORT: FS4's light-weight design provides the support tendons & joints need to stay...
- 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE: OrthoSleeve is committed to our product & guarantees results or we will...
This is the bestseller which may be a nice pick for your feet. It’s a premium option that’s extremely comfortable and durable.
- Made up of 24% Spandex and76% Micro Nylon Blend. This helps in protecting the feet and providing extra support.
- There are six compression zones which help in blood circulation and helps the foot recover faster.
First zone: It has a flat and smooth closure with gives a comfortable and light compression.
Second zone: Provides moderate compression but is very supportive for the arch and the heel.
Third zone: This zone gives firm compression that aims at the ligament and lifts it up.
Fourth zone: This gives moderate compression but provides a perfect fit that follows the shape of your feet.
Fifth zone: This is rather firm but this firmness assists in supporting the Achilles as well as the Plantar Fascia.
Sixth zone: This is light compression.
- It helps in relieving arch pain, heel pain and is best for patients with Plantar Fasciitis.
- Made to fit your foot perfectly according to its shape.
- Reduces fatigue and is fit for sportspeople or frequent walkers.
- The fabric remains intact in place and does not slide off. Moisture-wicking so it keeps the feet dry.
- It can be worn all day and through the night and has a nice level of pressure.
- It is medically proven.
- Variety of sizes.
What do People Think about the Orthosleeve?
“I got these because I had some of the early warning signs of PF, but didn’t want to stop running. So far, I’m really impressed! My feet issues have cleared up, and I’ve also bought a few more pairs of them. I’ll be wearing them on all my runs.”
“Top quality socks for people with feet issues, just wish they weren’t so expensive. They’re soft and have a nice level of stretch to them and are comfortable to wear.”
“They’re thin and comfortable enough to wear with shoes to work or whatever. I know this sounds crazy, but I got almost instant relief with these things.”
You can check them out for yourself on Amazon. Click the button below to find the best prices and don’t forget to see if they’re eligible for fast, free shipping with a Prime membership:
Tips for Dealing with Plantar Fasciitis
#5: Plantar Fasciitis Compression Sleeves
- PAIN RELIEF: compression socks stimulate blood flow and speed recovery, so you can get back to pain...
- INNOVATIVE DESIGN AIDS REHABILITATION: compression on foot and ankle support stimulates blood flow...
- IMPORTANT: refer to size chart for the perfect sized support sock that won't slip or slide in...
- COMFORTABLE, HYGENIC FABRIC: soft, odor-free, moisture-wicking fabric designed for all day wear
- SUPPORTIVE RELIEF: for athletes, air travelers, diabetics, those who are pregnant, or need heel...
If you’re looking for something that’s better than orthotics, night splints, massage, heel inserts, or physical therapy for PF (that’s what the company claims at least!), then you’ll want to check out this compression sleeve. It’s a top-rated brand that has some excellent user reviews and ratings.
In our experience, they really do work well, in conjunction with some of these other solutions just mentioned. Here are a few of the key features of this product:
- Range of sizes (Small to extra-large)
- Variety of colors
- Improve circulation
- Reduce inflammation and swelling
- Won’t slip or slide
- Designed in the USA
- Machine washable
- Nice level of ankle support
- Open toes allows for lots of flexibility
- Reasonable price
Customer Reviews for these Foot Sleeves
“I’ve tried a few other brands and they were pretty much worthless. These ones did the trick though and helped me to wake up in the morning without pain. I’d put them on when I got home from work and pretty much wear them at home all the time. They’re comfortable and my feet didn’t get all sweaty in them. They held the stretch for a long time too.”
“I have severe PF and my doctor told me that I needed to get surgery. Obviously, I didn’t want to do that, so have tried every other possible solution, including this compression sleeve. To my surprise, it worked extremely well, better than any other option. No surgery for me and finally, pain relief!”
“I work very long days on my feet and this brand of sleeve has the awesome benefit of helping me to do it without pain.”
Where Can I Order These Compression Sleeves?
You can easily find them on Amazon.com. Check now for the lowest prices and also to see if this product is eligible for free shipping with a Prime membership. Get the relief you’re looking for:
The Takeaway on Plantar Fasciitis Socks
Thus, these are the best Plantar Fasciitis socks which can give you superior comfort, support as well as relief from pain. Their unique functions can help you in dealing with the prevalent cause of heel ache which is Plantar Fasciitis and with the various other cause of foot pain.
Although medications and exercises are a great way to ease your pain, Plantar Fasciitis Socks are great treatment aids which can help in targeting every area with immense care and comfort. This is why you must invest in a good pair of Plantar Fasciitis socks and keep the pain and discomfort at bay.
p.s. If you suffer from back pain related to plantar fasciitis, your solution may start with a better pair of shoes. Here are some of our top recommendations:
What about Spenco Insoles for Plantar Fasciitis?
- Rigid arch support for maximum stability
- For athletes looking for rigid support
- Improves motion control to reduce over-pronation
- Advanced support for the arch and heel
- Unconditionally guaranteed for one full year
If you suffer from PF, then you may want to know whether or not insoles will work for you. For some people, they are like a miracle, and for others, mostly just a waste of money.
Unless you have a good benefits plan through work that covers the cost of custom orthotics, then you may want to consider trying out some off-the-shelf insoles first to see if your foot pain improves.
The most common ones that people try are from Spenco. They have a ton of support and are designed to offer some extra stability when you’re walking or running. Basically, they reduce over-pronation.
Why do we like them so much? They come with an unconditional guarantee of 1 year. Check out Spenco insoles for yourself over on Amazon:
Have your Say about the Best Socks for Plantar Fasciitis
What are your thoughts about these specialized socks for people with foot problems including PF? Leave a comment below and let us know. We’d love to hear from you.
Also be sure to give this article a share on Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. It’ll help other people with sore feet, like yourself find this useful resource.
p.s. Are you looking for our top picks for shoes for overweight people to improve your health? Then you’ll need to check this out:
Latest posts by John James (see all)
- Josh Bridges CrossFit: Stats, Results, Diet and Workout Tips (+ More!) - November 1, 2019
- Best CrossFit Gloves for Workouts | CrossFit Gear - October 8, 2019
- Nike Metcon 5 Review: The Best CrossFit Shoes? - October 1, 2019
Last update on 2019-11-12 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API