You are constantly in motion when you are doing your WODs, and your shoes have to be able to keep up with you. They need to provide you with support and stability while also being flexible enough to move with you during all of your squats and climbing exercises. Traction and cushioning are also key, and your shoes should always look great. We kept all of this in mind and found a cross-training shoe that will enhance your performance and also keep you at the height of exercise fashion.
Key Features of PUMA Women’s Cell Riaze Cross-Training Shoe
Manufactured by one of the leading names in athletic footwear and sports fashion, these cross-training shoes feature a unique design and several of PUMA’s technical advances. Some of their key features include:
- Breathable synthetic and mesh construction to keep your feet cool and dry while also helping to prevent embarrassing foot odor.
- Cushioned mid sole and heel for added protection.
- Lacing closure for a snug and comfortable fit
- Several fashionable colors to match any of your workout outfits.
Advantages of PUMA Women’s Cell Riaze CrossFit Sneaker
Along with their snug, comfortable fit, PUMA’s cross-training shoes also offer you all of the advantages of their innovative technology that can help enhance and improve your daily workout.
- A midsole shank helps provide additional support and stability to the center of your foot without causing you to alter your natural gait.
- Added heel cushioning gives you all of the shock-absorbing comfort you’ll need for workouts on hard pavement and over rocky terrain.
- PUMA’s innovative EverTrack and Ride rubber sole will give you all the stability and traction you need, even on wet concrete surfaces.
For more than sixty-five years, PUMA has been improving athletic apparel and footwear. With their revolutionary technology and designs, PUMA offers some of the best performance-enhancing training shoes on the market. Their products are not only designed for athletes though, but for anyone trying to live a healthy lifestyle. Since their first association with professional football in 1952, the German-based company has been improving our lives and enhancing our love of sports.
Puma’s Cell Riaze Cross-Training shoe can give you the support and stability you need for all of your WODs. The thick rubber sole gives you the traction you need, while the cushioning will protect your ankles and shins during all of your strenuous jumping and climbing exercises. To make these cross-training shoes even better, they are available in several great colours so you can always look your best during your workouts.
Latest posts by John James (see all)
- Best Crossfit Shoe for Flat Feet | Flat Feet CrossFit Shoes - April 23, 2018
- Best Weightlifting Singlet | Women’s Powerlifting Singlets - April 19, 2018
- What are the Benefits of a Good CrossFit Shoe? | Best CrossFit Shoes - May 29, 2017