Are you looking for a pair of top-quality weightlifting shoes at a reasonable price? Then the Adidas Powerlift Powerlift 3 should be at the top of your list. Read our buying guide packed with information to help you decide if it’s the right shoe for you.
Review of the Adidas Performance Men’s Powerlift 3 Cross-trainer Shoe
Weightlifting is one of the most famous and frequently executed workouts today. Therefore, it is important for individuals into these kinds of exercises to invest in a pair of high-quality rubber shoes. These shoes need not be so expensive, but they have to be durable and specialized. Meaning, they have to be designed for a specific fitness like the CrossFit training. In other words, invest in the Adidas Performance Men’s Powerlift Cross-trainer Shoe.
- Lightweight synthetic leather upper for durability and ankle support
- Air mesh collar, tongue and lining for maximum breathability
- Open forefoot and flexible toe design for enhanced comfort and breathability
- Weightlifting-engineered, high-density die-cut midsole wedge for lightweight stability
- Lace closure with wider strap for tight fit
Top-Quality Workout Shoe
The Adidas Men’s Powerlift is a high quality pair of cross-training shoes. You don’t need an ample amount to own workout shoes you can benefit from for many years. What makes this fitness must-have more interesting is that, should you find the colors unattractive you can return the shoes for FREE!
Key Features of the Adidas Powerlift 3.1
- Tight, supportive upper means that you feet won’t slide around in them
- Stable, wide platform
- Grippy rubber sole made from abrasion-resistant adiwear material
- Honeycomb pattern on the heel and forefoot ensures great grip on a variety of surfaces
- EVA foam midsole (non-compressible)
- Roomy toe box allows for natural toe splay
- Reasonable price
- Durable construction
- Neutral arch support
- Synthetic leather upper
- Velcro strap across the midfoot ensures a ton of support
- Mesh in the toe box allows for some degree of breathability
- 15 mm heel height (0.6 inches) makes it ideal for squatting
- Lighter in weight than many other weightlifting shoe competitors
Where to Buy Them?
You can easily get the Adidas Powerlift 3 on Amazon. Don’t forget to sign up for a Prime membership because you can often get free shipping along with your order:
The Adidas Powerlift Pros:
- Imported that guarantees excellent quality and durability
- Features rubber sole for the feet’s protection
- Designed for weightlifting with its die-cut midsole wedge
- Has air mesh collar for breathable feeling
- Free forefoot assembly that offers comfort
- Outsole is made of rubber material to guarantee no-slip workouts
What Do People Think About Them?
“I’ve been lifting quite seriously for a couple of years now and have just used cross-trainers. But, the more I got into it, the more my form suffered especially with squats and deadlifts. I made the switch to these weightlifting shoes and have noticed a huge difference. I should have done it sooner!”
“Love these shoes and they’re really helped me to improve my squat form. It’s like your heels are glued to the ground with these things, quite the opposite experience from using running shoes.”
“The soles are super hard and very stable. They’re improve every single lift you do.”
The Adidas Performance Men’s Powerlift.3 Cross-trainer Shoe Cons:
- Some remarks of being small for the size
- Tall and big guys might not find this perfect fit for them
- Arch support could be better
- Pricey according to some (a cheaper option is the Adidas CrazyPower TR Cross-Trainers)
- Not ideal for running or things like HIIT workouts
Adidas Powerlift 3 Review
The rubber sole of the Adidas Men’s Powerlift Shoe keeps the feet protected. It ensures to keep your feet away from experiencing injury, be it minor or major. Whatever workout it is that you engage in, you can always feel confident that your feet are definitely far from getting hurt.
More so, the synthetic and textile materials contribute to this fitness product’s durability. The rubber outsole that prevents slipping provides you maximum grip. Therefore, no matter how strenuous your exercise for the day is, there’s no reason for these fitness shoes to get loose and fall from your feet.
If you’re looking for a shoe that you can run a marathon in, these shoes are not it! They are designed to excel when lifting some serious weights. Although they can handle some sprinting, such as you’d experience during a CrossFit workout, they shouldn’t be used for longer runs than that. If you’re looking for some of the best running shoes for me, then you should check out: High Performance Running Shoes.
Are Lifting Shoes Ideal For CrossFit?
That’s a great question and we’re happy that you asked! If you ask your trainer or take a look around your CrossFit box, you’ll find that people wear a wide variety of shoes for this style of workout. Some people use lifting shoes like these ones, while other use minimal running shoes.
Then of course, you can find everything in between—CrossFit shoes and crosstrainers. This category is generally what we recommend sticking with.
The average CrossFit workout has a wide variety of exercises. Sprints, jumps, lifts and rope climbs. You’ll want a versatile cross-trainer that’s up for this. Lifting shoes are not great for running, while running shoes are pretty terrible at lifting weights, and will get all torn up on rope climbs.
So what about the Adidas Powerlift 3? Is it right your next WOD? It’ll do really well for you at lifting and will even perform better than most CrossFit shoes. However, it’s not flexible enough for running, not is it supportive enough for things like box jumps. Plus, it’s not really grippy enough for ropes climbs. It’s for these reasons that we recommend a more well-rounded shoe for CrossFit.
You can see some of our top choices for CrossFit shoes here:
The Takeaway on these Men’s Powerlift Shoes Adidas:
The Adidas Powerlift Trainer is weightlifting engineered. Meaning, it is designed specifically for this kind of workout. Therefore, no matter how heavy the barbell is, or the dumbbells are, you can do the lifting comfortably and conveniently.
One of the Best Weightlifting Shoes
It doesn’t matter too, if you have a flat foot or not. These Adidas cross-training shoes are flexible and can perfectly fit all sizes. If you are a weightlifter, there’s no doubt that the Adidas Performance Men’s Powerlift 3 Cross-trainer Shoe is for you. It is one of the most trusted pairs of shoes athletes trust for their CrossFit workouts so you can definitely depend on it too.
Where Can I Get Them?
Do they sound like the right pair of weightlifting shoes for you? You find the best prices online by clicking the button below and don’t forget to check and see if this product is eligible for fast, free shipping with a Prime membership:
What about the Adidas Powerlift 4?
Adidas has recently come out with a new version of this popular powerlifting shoe. You can find out more about it here:
- Weightlifting shoes designed for serious lifters
- Narrow, snug fit; Lightweight, locked-down feel
- Canvas upper for soft comfort and durability
- Lace closure with a hook-and-loop strap; Open forefoot and flexible toe design
- Adiwear outsole offers the ultimate in high-wear durability; Heel height (shoe plus insole height):...
Have your Say about the Adidas Men’s Performance Lifting Shoes
What are your thoughts about these popular weightlifting shoes from Adidas? Are you considering the one as your top option, or are you thinking about buying another brand? Leave a comment below and let us know what you think. We’d love to hear from you.
Also be sure to give this review a share on Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. It’ll help other fitness buffs, like yourself find this useful resource.
- Cody Mooney CrossFit: Stats, Bio, Training Tips, Diet & More - August 9, 2020
- Lauren Herrera CrossFit: Stats, Bio & Training Tips - August 9, 2020
- Reebok Men’s CrossFit Lifter 2.0 Training Shoe Review - August 6, 2020
Last update on 2020-10-18 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API