Your CrossFit daily workouts are constantly changing, and your shoes need to be able to keep up with you. Whether you are in the gym for an endurance training workout or you are in the middle of the awesomely grueling Murphy WOD, we found the shoes that will let you do all this and more.
Key Features of ASICS Men’s Lift Trainer Cross-Trainer Shoe
Any CrossFit WOD will test the limits of your endurance and strength, and your shoes need to be up to the challenge. With the innovative features in ASICS Men’s Lift shoes, you will be able to go from a fast-paced run to the Olympic lifts in the Grace daily workout without missing a step.
- The mesh upper keeps your feet cool and comfortable no matter how hard you push them.
- The thick rubber sole provides stability for strength training WODs and plenty of traction for your endurance training runs.
- Removable insole lets you control the amount of cushioning.
- A midfoot strap keeps the shoes firmly in place, even when doing sets of squats and lunges.
- A rubber outer sole gives added support and lift to your heel area.
Advantages of the ASICS Men’s Lift Cross-Training Shoe
ASICS cross-training shoes give you the advantage of their innovative support and design. With the raised heel, you get the additional lift and support you need to complete all of your weightlifting workouts and squats while also getting the extra push you need for that final burst of speed at the end of a marathon.
They are lightweight and flexible, and the cross strap gives you the stability you need to complete your power lifts, while the midsole can be inserted to give you additional support and cushioning during your off-road runs. With the advantages of having a professionally designed cross-training shoe, you will be able to start crushing your competition and will soon be ready to tackle the massive King Kong CrossFit WOD.
This revolutionary athletic footwear company began in 1949 and has continued to manufacture innovative sports shoes that improve your performance and simply make your feet feel good. With the opening of their research institute in 1990, their technical innovations have continued to change the way we play sports. As an important side note, ASICS are also recommended by the APMA (American Podiatrist Medical Association). What began as a small home business manufacturing basketball shoes has turned into a globally recognized manufacturer of innovative athletic footwear.
If you are looking for a cross-training shoe that can get you through all of your daily CrossFit workouts, the ASICS Men’s CrossFit shoe will meet all of your needs. They are tough and durable enough to last through hundreds of your most grueling challenges and daily workouts while still giving you the support and flexibility you need to make it through the squats required in the Mary workout. Feel and perform better with these fabulous cross-training shoes from ASICS.
Latest posts by John James (see all)
- Best Crossfit Shoe for Flat Feet | Flat Feet CrossFit Shoes - April 23, 2018
- Best Weightlifting Singlet | Women’s Powerlifting Singlets - April 19, 2018
- What are the Benefits of a Good CrossFit Shoe? | Best CrossFit Shoes - May 29, 2017