Imagine you are at the gym ready to do those squats and bench presses, and something is missing. Barbell clamps. While you may opt to work out without these safety tools, it is better to be safe than sorry. Gyms normally have them, but they are used in different types of equipment. While waiting for a pair to be available, a light bulb moment suddenly happens.
What if you bring your own barbell clamps to the gym? That would be a great idea, but you have zero knowledge about barbell clamps let alone knowing the best one in the market. You need not fear since we are here. We went ahead and checked the market for you. And find the best ones we did. Check out the following barbell clamps currently available in the market.
Top 5 Barbell Clamps and Collars
- Clout Fitness Barbell Clamp
- Greententljs Barbell Clamps
- Lock-Jaw Olympic Barbell Collar
- Day 1 Fitness Spring Barbell Clips
- Strainho Olympic Weight Bar Clips
Now, let us go into the details and the features each barbell clamp offers.
#1: Clout Fitness Barbell Clamp
- This barbell clamp fits for 2 inches Olympic standard size.
- HEAVY DUTY: Designed with steel pins to intense workouts
- MAXIMUM GRIP: These collars give an ultra tight grip. Designed for workouts where weights are...
- Color: Black
- LIFETIME REPLACEMENTS: We're so confident in the quality of our barbell clamps we'll send you a new...
Looking for a quick-release set of barbell clamps? Well, the Clout Fitness Barbell Clamp got you covered. The quick-latching and quick-release features allow you to get some work done immediately. Its rubber pads also allow you to focus on your bench presses without having the struggle with keeping the weights in place. They are also designed for maximum grip for enhanced safety. These barbell clamps are compatible with two-inch Olympic standard barbells.
- Quick-latch and quick-release feature
- Heavy-duty pins designed for intense workouts
- Compatible with two-inch Olympic standard barbells
- Ultra-grip for optimal safety
- Lifetime replacement
Customer Reviews for the Clout Fitness Barbell Clamp
“Great stylish clips that are perfect for straight bars. They are also ideal for EZ curl bars. I will definitely recommend it and like to use these instead of the standard ones at my gym during a heavy weights workout.”
“I can latch in and release these clamps using one hand. Once the weights are clipped, they remain in place. Even if these were priced higher, I will still buy them.”
“These barbell clamps are great for working out in the gym. They keep weights from sliding. These clamps are also easy to take out when I want to use another set of plates.”
The Takeaway on the Clout Fitness Barbell Clamp
Are you looking for barbell clamps that are not only easy to put in and remove but can also keep weights from moving around? Then, the Clout Fitness Barbell Clamp is your best option. They are a reasonably priced, but top-quality option for anyone looking for some barbell collars for home gyms or professional gym use.
Shop Now for the Best Barbell Collar
Does this weight collar sound like the right option for your next workout? You can easily find this top quality product on Amazon. Check now for the best prices and also to see if this product is eligible for fast, free shipping with a Prime membership:
Clout Fitness Olympic Bar Collars Review
Do you want to find out more about one of the most popular options for weightlifting bar clips? Check out this short video on YouTube for all the details that you need to know:
#2: Greententljs Barbell Clamps
- 100% New
- This barbell clamp fits for 2 inches Olympic standard size.Perfect for crossfit workouts,Olympic...
- Material:reinforced plastic ,ABS,Package Include: 2 * Barbell Clamp
- Satisfaction Guaranteed: If you're unsatisfied with our 2 inch olympic barbell clamp, simply return...
- Easy to use, one hand install ~ Spring powered Snap-Latch design to keep you safe.These collars are...
Are you looking for barbell clamps you can use for weight and CrossFit training? Then, the Greententljs Barbell Clamps should be on top of your list. It can fit a two-inch Olympic standard barbell. Made of reinforced plastic, ABS, and high-quality nylon material, these clamps are ideal for both weight training and CrossFit training. They are easy to use and feature a one-hand “spring-powered snap latch design for maximum safety.
Key Features of the Greententljs Barbell Clamps
- Made of high-quality materials ideal for CrossFit and weight training
- Compatible with two-inch Olympic standard barbells
- Spring-powered snap-latch design for optimal safety
- Over ten color options available
- Satisfaction guaranteed
“These clamps lock the weights down once they are secure. They have better grip strength than the squeeze clamps I previously used. They are also easy to secure and remove.”
“I love these clamps. Since the gym has black clamps, I got my own pink-colored clamps. These clamps are also easy to use and can be used on any weights in the gym.”
The clamps worked the way they described them. They are easy to lock and unlock. When these clamps are used, the gym plates do not move around while I work out.”
Summary for the Greententljs Barbell Clamps
Crossfit enthusiasts who also like to lift weight can stop their search for a suitable set of barbell clamps since the Greententljs Barbell Clamps caters to all their needs. These weights collars can handle the heaviest loads and are easy to put on, and take off the bar.
Where Can I Buy these Olympic Bar Collars?
Do you want to pick up these top-notch barbell clips? You can easily find them on Amazon by clicking the button below:
#3: Lock-Jaw Olympic Barbell Collar
- NEW DESIGN*** Genuine Lock-Jaw OLY 2 Barbell Collar
- GENUINE LOCK-JAW BARBELL COLLAR***
- 50% Stronger than classic version. Quick Release Barbell Clamp
- Strongest, most durable collar available on the market.
- Suitable for all 2" / 50mm Olympic bars.
A durable barbell clamp is a much sought-after safety tool if you want to lift weights. And Lock-Jaw Olympic Barbell Collar is stepping up to the challenge with the Lock-Jaw Olympic Barbell Collar. It is considered as the strongest and sturdiest one in the market. This barbell clamp is stronger than its classic design. It also has a quick-release feature and is suitable for two-inch standard Olympic barbells.
- Enhanced design for better strength and holding power
- Sturdy and strong
- Uni-body design for quick installation and removal
- Resin frame and elastomer pads for bar and plate protection
- Compatible with two-inch Olympic standard barbells
What do People Think About It?
“It’s the best barbell clamp for its price range. Holds weights better than other clamps. These clamps are best if you constantly reset weights.”
“These barbell clamps were way much better than the cheaper model I initially purchased. They make replacing plates quick and easy. These clamps are great for heavy weights.”
“I use these clamps every day. While they are pricey, they offer a commercial-level quality. They can easily hold weights of more than 400 lbs.”
The Takeaway on the Lock-Jaw Olympic Barbell Collar
If you are looking for a set of barbell clamps that offer an industrial-level quality, then the Lock-Jaw Olympic Barbell Collars are the best one for you. Plus, you can find these Olympic bar collars at a very good price which makes them ideal for a garage gym setup as well.
Get yours Today
Do you want to pick yourself up these olympic bar collars? Head over to Amazon to find the best prices right here:
#4: Day 1 Fitness Spring Clips
- Strong and Long-Lasting: The Day 1 Fitness classic 2-inch spring collars are a necessary addition to...
- Ergonomic Grip, Simple Maneuvering: Each barbell spring clip in this pack comes with a smooth,...
- Ideal for Olympic Training: Our bench, machine, and free weight collars are made with chrome steel...
- Safer Workouts: When loading your barbell, use these plate spring locks as a necessary, preventative...
- A Must For Athletes, Gym Rats, and Body Builders: These spring-motion collars are crucial for anyone...
If you are in the lookout for an ergonomic set of barbell clamps, then you should stop your search with the Day 1 Fitness Spring Clips. These barbell clips feature a smooth handle and quick-response mechanism to make it easy to lock and unlock the weights to the barbell. They are also built to last as well as make your workout routine safer.
- Durable and long-lasting
- Easy to use and locks weights into place
- Chrome steel springs compatible with two-inch Olympic standard barbells
- Ergonomic design to make locking and removal easy
- Ideal for weightlifting enthusiasts
Online Reviews for the Day 1 Fitness Spring Clips
“The best barbell clips I used. These are big but easy to use. All you need for your workout are the weights and these clamps.”
“Old school design, but very functional. These are better than the modern plastic versions. They also do not take too much space on the barbell.”
“These barbell clips are more comfortable to use compared to plastic models. They are much better.”
Summary for the Day 1 Fitness Spring Clips
Old school yet ergonomic, the Day 1 Fitness Spring Clips are ideal for people who do not want much fuss with the barbell clips they are using. They are quite similar to the weightlifting clips you can find at most gyms or CrossFit boxes.
Where Can I Buy these Weight Bar Collars?
Do you want to find out more about these top-quality weightlifting clips? Click the button below to head over to Amazon to learn more:
#5: Strainho Olympic Weight Bar Clips
- Our upgrade locking barbell collars are made of high-strength nylon and reinforced plastic with...
- Our weight bar clips are more secure than most traditional spring clips and are also easier to both...
- Easy to use,one click lock design for easy install and remove , snap-latch design to keep you...
- Package includes 2 x 2 Inches barbell clamp
- We provide 60-days money-back and 24-months warranty. If you have any questions, please feel free to...
Barbell clamps that combine ease of use and durability are not quite common in the market. But the Strainho Olympic Weight Bar Clip hits these two proverbial birds with one stone. Its one-click design makes it easy to install as well as remove. This barbell clamp is also virtually indestructible with its sturdy high-pressure grip pads and cast body. Made of reinforced plastic and high-strength nylon, they are ideal for any weight training anyone can think of.
- Durable reinforced plastic and high-strength nylon materials
- One-click design for easy lock on and removal
- Ideal for CrossFit and weight training
- 60-day money-back guarantee
“Excellent barbell clamps that you can bring to the gym. It does not slip when lifting heavy weights. Its bright colors also ensure no one will confuse it with the ones owned by the gym.”
“They are easy to use. With my rheumatoid arthritis, squeezing barbell clamps is quite excruciating. But these allow me to easily keep the weights in place for my workouts.”
“They offer great value for my money. These are durable barbell clamps. You should not hesitate about getting them for your weight training.”
Should you Consider Buying the Strainho Olympic Weight Bar Clips?
In the market for easy-to-use yet durable barbell clamps? Then you should get yourself a set of Strainho Olympic Weight Bar Clips. They have a ton of great reviews, are sold at a reasonable price, plus they are durable and capable of handling the heaviest weights.
Buy Them Today
Do you want to pick yourself up a pair of some of the best barbell collars on the market today? Then head over to Amazon to check for the lowest prices right here
Top 6 Factors to Consider When Buying Barbell Clamps
Barbell clamps allow you to work on weights without having to worry about injuring yourself. Due to this, these are essential tools to have for weight training. But before you go out to buy the first one that catches your eye, there are some things you need to consider.
When it comes to barbell clamps, one thing you should consider is versatility. You should check if the barbell clamp can be used for different workout routines. This factor can be associated with the security and durability of the clamp. If the barbell clamp is durable and provides security for its users, it can be used for several types of workout routines.
#2: Durability of Barbell Clamps
The materials used for the barbell clamps determines how durable it is. This is important since you wouldn’t want the clamp to malfunction in the middle of your weight training. While clamps made of high-quality materials can be costly, these are investments you shouldn’t think twice about since it ensures your safety while working on your fitness routine.
This factor refers to how the clamp can keep the weights from sliding. They should ensure the weights remain in place with all the movements you make while working out. For instance, you wouldn’t want the weights to move out of place while you are lifting them above your head. The locking mechanism should securely fasten the weights to prevent this situation.
#4: Warranty for Barbell Collars
This is another important factor you may want to consider before buying a set of barbell clamps. While some manufacturers guarantee customer satisfaction, there may be others that offer a limited warranty for their products. You should compare the warranty offered by these manufacturers and check if they are worth the price you are paying for the barbell clamps.
The price of the barbell clamp is another thing to consider before you finalize your decision. You should keep in mind that high-quality barbell clamps are typically more expensive. But, some mid-priced barbell clamps offer similar features as their higher-priced counterparts. In this instance, you should balance out the cost with the features offered by these barbell clamps.
#6: Customer Reviews for Barbell Collars
As with anything that you might consider buying, it’s prudent to find out what other people are saying about it. In this case, head over to Amazon and take a look at the 3-4 star reviews because they’ll usually give you a nice indication of a product’s true strengths and weaknesses.
Have your Say about the Best Barbell Clamps
What’s your top pick for a barbell clamp, collar or clip? Is it one of the options from this list or do you have your eye on another one? Leave a comment below and let us know what you think. We’d love to hear from you.
Also be sure to give this article a share on Facebook, Pinterest, or Twitter. It’ll help other weightlifting and fitness enthusiasts, like yourself find this useful resource.
Latest posts by John James (see all)
- Best Barbell Clamps and Olympic Bar Collars: Top 5 - January 2, 2020
- Best Fitness Watches and Fitness Trackers - December 30, 2019
- Best Stall Bars and Swedish Ladders: Top 5 Picks - December 13, 2019
Last update on 2020-01-29 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API