If you’re looking for the best adjustable kettlebell set then you’re certainly in the right place. We’re going to give you our run-down of the top adjustable kettlebells that are ideal for use in your home gym. Keep on reading to find out everything you need to know about this popular fitness gear.
But first, here’s a sneak peak at some of our top picks:
- Powerblock Adjustable Kettlebell
- Adjustable Kettlebell Handle (for use with weight plates)
- Empower 3-in-1 Kettlebells for Women
- 7-in-1 Kettlebell Set
- Kettle Gryp Travel Kettlebell
Are you ready to get into the full reviews? Let’s get to it!
#1: Powerblock Adjustable Kettlebell
- Replaces 4 kettlebells in the space of 1
- Contoured shell provides exceptional comfort
- Feels like a solid iron kettlebell with the advantages of adjustability
- Increments 18 22 26 and 35 lbs
- All steel construction with steel selection pin with magnetic lock
If you’re looking for an adjustable kettlebell that has the look and feel of a solid iron kettlebell, then this one from PowerBlock may be it. You can adjust it in 4 increments: 18, 22, 26 and 35 pounds so you’ll be able to do a wide variety of exercises and workouts.
- 4 kettlebells in 1
- Contoured casing
- Similar in appearance and feel to a solid kettlebell
- All steel construction
- Steel selection pin and magnetic lock
- Handle diameter of 1.29 inches
What do People Think about Them?
“I’ve been using Powerblock dumbbells for years and can’t say enough good stuff about this company. Quality fitness gear at a reasonable price and excellent customer service. Overall, this kettlebell is very nice, although it does have that slightly awkward feel to it that the solid ones don’t have. Of the adjustable ones, it’s probably the best of the bunch though and I’d definitely recommend it. I love only having 1 piece that does the work of 4.”
“It has a nice shape to it that doesn’t smash my wrists during exercises. Also super easy to adjust among the varying weights. It’s probably my most used piece of fitness gear in my garage gym these days!”
You can easily find this top quality adjustable kettlebell on Amazon. Check now for the best prices and also to learn more about this product:
PowerBlock Kettleblock Review
#2: Adjustable Kettlebell Handle from Kettlebud
- Fits Common 50mm (1.97 inch) Olympic Weight Plates - Easily Adjusts from 5 to 100+ Pounds for All...
- Competition Handle Provides Superior Control and Reduced Fatigue
- Durable Military Grade 356 Cast Aluminum Body w/ Hardened Steel Quick-Release Pins for Fast Weight...
- Made in USA - Color: Gunmetal
- Competition Handle Dimensions Offer Familiar Consistency and Prepare You For Any Event: 38mm...
If you’re looking to turn something you probably already have in your home gym (weight plates) into a kettlebell, then this kettlebell handle from Kettlebud might be the best choice for you. You add as many plates as you want, up to 100 pounds or so and then lock them in with a dual-locking mechanism.
Voila! It’s like a DIY kettlebell. Keep on reading to find out some reasons why it’s one of our top picks.
Features of the Kettlebud Adjustable Kettelbells
- Can adjust from 5-100 pounds
- Fits standard size Olympic weight plates (50 mm) but handle for 1″ plates is also available from this company
- Handle is designed to reduce fatigue and provide an easy grip
- Aluminum/steel construction
- Dual wire lock for increased safety
“Really nice piece of fitness gear and from the second you get it, it’s quite obvious that this thing is strong enough to handle the heaviest loads. It’s a serious piece of metal. For lighter weights, it’s perfect, but once you start getting into the 50+ pounds, you have to add bigger size plates to it. This makes it a bit harder to swing them in a way that’s not super awkward. Other than that, I love it!”
“It has a nice grip with good texture and it’s easy to hold onto without being too rough on the hands (I use CrossFit Goat Tape as well). It’s very cost effective as well since you can adjust it to just about any possible weight that you might want. And, a space saver as well since it’s already using equipment that you’d have in your home gym. Obviously can’t say enough good things about it!”
You can easily find this top-quality kettlebell handle on Amazon. Check now for the lowest prices:
#3: Empower 3-in-1 Adjustable Kettlebells for Women
- DESIGNED FOR WOMEN: 3-in-1 Kettlebell weight set is ergonomically designed for a woman's grip while...
- PATENTED DESIGN: patented click and twist design effortlessly adjusts weights from 5 lbs to 8 lbs to...
- KETTLEBELL WORKOUT BENEFITS: All-in-one total body workout tones hips, glutes, thighs, arms,...
- BURN MORE CALORIES: Kettlebell workouts are quick full-body movements that burn calories in half the...
- WHAT YOU GET: One 3-in-1 Kettlebell weight set, and a 'Swing Yourself Fit' total body workout DVD....
If you’re looking for some simple, adjustable kettlebells in a lower-weight range, then consider theses ones from Empower. Designed for women, they range from 5-12 pounds and are simple to add a plate to so that you can adjust them on the fly.
- 5, 8, and 12 pound increments (one additional plate snapped onto the base for each weight unit)
- Ergonomically designed for a women’s grip
- Click and twist design makes it effortless to adjust from one weight to another
- Ideal for a total body workout
- Includes a workout DVD
“Far cheaper than buying 3 separate kettlebells and it takes up less space in my workout room as well. These are easy to handle and the weight adjusts in seconds. You really do just have to twist and lock it in there. Just about the only negative is that I’m going to have upgrade to heavier ones in a few months from now.”
“Nice workout DVD included along with them, and it is indeed quite easy to get the weights on. However, it’s far less easy to take them off and it does take a while to learn the technique for doing so quickly. If it was easier, you could have quicker transitions between exercises.”
Where Can I Get Them?
Do you want to find out more about this kettlebell set for women? You can check it out on Amazon by clicking the button below:
#4: 7-in-1 Adjustable Kettlebell Set
- 7 KETTLEBELLS IN ONE: easily adjust the weight of the kettlebell to 10,15,20,25,30,35 or 40 pounds!...
- LIFETIME WARRANTY: commercial grade and build to last a lifetime. Cast iron handle grip offers...
- SHED THOSE UNWANTED POUNDS AT HOME: perfect for toning your whole body, developing forearms and...
- INNOVATIVE SPACE SAVING DESIGN: Wide-range in weight kettlebell set meets all your need from 5 to 45...
- Order with confidence! Comes with our NO-QUESTIONS-ASKED 100% SATISFACTION MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE
In terms of quality and price, you really can’t go wrong with this kettlebell set that ranges from 10 to 40 pounds in various increments. It also has some excellent user reviews and is backed by a lifetime warranty. We LOVE to recommend products from companies who stand behind what they sell, and this unit is definitely a serious win.
- Adjustable from 10-40 pounds in 7 different increments
- Lifetime warranty
- High-quality, durable construction
- One or two handed holds possible with the cast iron handle
- Takes up a minimal amount of space in your garage gym
- No questions asked, money-back guarantee
What do People Think about Them?
“Awesome product that’s exactly as described. The quality is evident and they have a similar look and feel to the kettlebell set that I usually use at my gym. Love the excellent customer service as well.”
“Really easy to adjust the weights and take them on and off. This was something I was worried about, but after reading the reviews, I decided to give it a go and found it easy to do. The range of weights is perfect for my needs, as well as my husband who likes to use a bit heavier kettlebells.”
How Can I Get Them?
You can easily find them on Amazon. Click the button below to check for the best prices:
#5: Adjustable, Portable Weight Grip for Dumbbells from Kettle Gryp
- IMAGINE NEVER HAVING TO MISS YOUR KETTLEBELL WORKOUT WHILE TRAVELING | KettleGryp is the perfect...
- BUY NOW TO HAVE ONE OF THE MOST IMPORTANT ACCESSORIES IN YOUR WORKOUT BAG | Workout Gloves, Check....
- ADD TO YOUR CART NOW TO HAVE THE NEWEST AND MOST INNOVATIVE PRODUCT IN KETTLEBELL TRAINING |...
- CHECK OUT WITH CONFIDENCE | WE OFFER A LIFETIME WARRANTY! We LOVE our customers here at KetteGryp...
- ACHIEVE YOUR FITNESS GOALS | For men or women who want achieve their fitness goals working out at...
If you love to do kettlebell workouts, but also love to travel, then you’re going to seriously want to consider this kettlebell handle. The way it works is that it’s a handle that can fit around most standard dumbbells so that you can create a kettlebell of virtually any size within seconds. And, it weighs less than a pound and can easily fit into your suitcase.
Find out more details about this top-quality travel kettlebell handle.
- Weighs than a pound and fits easily into a suitcase
- Handle that clamps onto most standard sized dumbbells
- Works for up to 55 pounds
- American owned company and the product is manufactured in San Diego, USA
- Lifetime warranty
A nice product and one of the few travel kettlebell options out there. Just about the only negative is that it’s quite a bit larger than a standard kettlebell, which can prove to be a wee bit awkward, depending on what exercise you’re doing.”
“Feels solid and safe, despite being made of plastic. It’s the lightest product of this kind on the market and also the cheapest. It’s a good buy as it does work well and I love the lifetime warranty.”
Shop Now for the Kettle Gryp
Do you want to check it out for yourself? You can easily get this travel workout companion on Amazon. Click the button below to learn more about it:
Kettle Gryp Review
The Takeaway on Adjustable Kettlebells
If you’re looking to buy a kettlebell adjustable set, then you’ll want to consider some of the following factors.
Of course, weight range should be the first thing you look at for this type of product. As you can see from this list, some products have a maximum as small as 15 pounds, while other go up to over 100 pounds.
Our advice is to do some typical exercises with varying weights at the gym and see what kind of range you need. And remember, allow for some extra room at the top end to allow for getting stronger and/or better at the exercises. Then, buy according to your need.
As with anything, price is certainly a factor to consider. The devices that make use of Olympic plates or barbells can often be the cheapest option if you already have these things.
However, most of these products are cheaper than buying separate kettlebells for each weight option, so it may not be the biggest factor on this list.
Also remember to include shipping costs in your consideration. Because these products are often quite heavy, it can sometimes be more than you’d expect if you buy them online as opposed to in a store.
You certainly want to pay attention to the grip. It it comfortable and easy to hold onto? Can you do both one and two-handed exercises with them? If possible, try them out for yourself and see.
Portable, or Not
If you want to have a travel kettlebell, then you don’t have a lot of option. Perhaps the best of the bunch is the Kettle Gryp, which turns regular dumbbells into kettlebells.
However, most of them are for home or gym use only.
Can It Use Existing Gym Equipment?
Some of the options on this list are designed to make use of things you may already have in your garage gym, including Olympic weights or dumbbells. If you have these products, it makes sense to consider these.
However, if you don’t, then opt for another set. They’re usually slightly less awkward in terms of size and have a better feel to them when doing exercises.
Warranty and Customer Service
It’s not so unusual for companies to offer lifetime warranties on these kinds of product, or a no-questions asked, money-back guarantee. Check and see if this is available; we always prefer companies that offer this kind of thing.
How to Adjust the Weight
Is it a hassle to adjust the weight? If yes, you likely won’t make full use of it. The best ones take just seconds to either add, or remove weight.
Have your Say about the Best Kettlebell Adjustable Sets
What’s your top pick for an adjustable kettlebell? Leave a comment below and let us know. We’d love to hear from you.
Also be sure to give this article a share on Facebook, Pinterest, or Twitter. It’ll help other fitness buffs, like yourself find this useful resource.
Latest posts by Tony Calder (see all)
- Gym Climbing Rope: Top 5 Picks for CrossFit Climbing Ropes - August 28, 2019
- Reebok Men’s Yourflex Train 10 Cross-Training Shoe Review - August 24, 2019
- Pendlay Do-Win Lifting Shoes Review | Best Weightlifting Shoes - August 24, 2019
Last update on 2019-09-18 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API