If you’re looking for the best adjustable kettlebell set then you’re certainly in the right place. We’re going to give you our run-down of the top adjustable kettlebells that are ideal for use in your home gym. Keep on reading to find out everything you need to know about this popular fitness gear.
Top 7 Adjustable Kettlebells
But first, here’s a sneak peak at some of our top picks:
- Powerblock Adjustable Kettlebell
- Adjustable Kettlebell Handle (for use with Olympic weight plates)
- Empower 3-in-1 Kettlebells for Women
- 7-in-1 Kettlebell Set
- Kettle Gryp Travel Kettlebell
- Fitness Gear Adjustable Kettlebell Plates
- Elite Sports Kettlebell
Are you ready to get into the full reviews? Let’s get to it!
#1: Powerblock Adjustable Kettlebell
- KETTLEBELLS ADJUSTABLE WEIGHT: Utilize this PowerBlock kettlebell set that feels like solid iron...
- COMPACT ADJUSTABLE KETTLEBELL: This adjustable kettlebell is the most ergonomic and compact option...
- WEIGHT SET FOR HOME GYM & COMMERCIAL USE: Save both space and money with these adjustable weights....
- EASY & QUICK ADJUSTABILITY: Quickly adjust the weight set up or down for your exercise with the...
- LONG LASTING FOR YEARS OF USE: These kettlebell weights are engineered for a higher quality build...
If you’re looking for an adjustable kettlebell that has the look and feel of a solid iron kettlebell, then this one from PowerBlock may be it. You can adjust it in 4 increments: 18, 22, 26 and 35 pounds so you’ll be able to do a wide variety of exercises and workouts.
- 4 kettlebells in 1
- Contoured casing
- Similar in appearance and feel to a solid kettlebell
- All steel construction
- Steel selection pin and magnetic lock
- Handle diameter of 1.29 inches
What do People Think about Them?
“I’ve been using Powerblock dumbbells for years and can’t say enough good stuff about this company. Quality fitness gear at a reasonable price and excellent customer service. Overall, this kettlebell is very nice, although it does have that slightly awkward feel to it that the solid ones don’t have. Of the adjustable ones, it’s probably the best of the bunch though and I’d definitely recommend it. I love only having 1 piece that does the work of 4.”
“It has a nice shape to it that doesn’t smash my wrists during exercises. Also super easy to adjust among the varying weights. It’s probably my most used piece of fitness gear in my garage gym these days!”
Shop Now for the Powerblock Adjustable Kettlebell
You can easily find this top quality adjustable kettlebell on Amazon. Check now for the best prices and also to learn more about this product:
PowerBlock Kettleblock Review
Are they the best adjustable kettlebells on the market today? Check out this short review video to find out all the details you need to know, as well as see this popular piece of fitness gear in action.
#2: Adjustable Kettlebell Handle from Kettlebud
- Fits Common 50mm (1.97 inch) Olympic Weight Plates - Easily Adjusts from 5 to 100+ Pounds for All...
- Full Size Handle Provides Superior Control and Reduced Fatigue
- Durable Military Grade 356 Cast Aluminum Body w/ Hardened Steel Quick-Release Pins for Fast Weight...
- Competition Handle Dimensions Offer Familiar Consistency and Prepare You For Any Event: 38mm...
- Made in USA - Color: Gunmetal
If you’re looking to turn something you probably already have in your home gym (weight plates) into a kettlebell, then this kettlebell handle from Kettlebud might be the best choice for you. You add as many plates as you want, up to 100 pounds or so and then lock them in with a dual-locking mechanism.
Voila! It’s like a DIY kettlebell. Keep on reading to find out some reasons why it’s one of our top picks.
Features of the Kettlebud Adjustable Kettelbells
- Can adjust from 5-100 pounds
- Fits standard size Olympic weight plates (50 mm) but handle for 1″ plates is also available from this company
- Handle is designed to reduce fatigue and provide an easy grip
- Aluminum/steel construction
- Dual wire lock for increased safety
Customer Reviews for Kettlebud Adjustable Kettle Bells
“Really nice piece of fitness gear and from the second you get it, it’s quite obvious that this thing is strong enough to handle the heaviest loads. It’s a serious piece of metal. For lighter weights, it’s perfect, but once you start getting into the 50+ pounds, you have to add bigger size plates to it. This makes it a bit harder to swing them in a way that’s not super awkward. Other than that, I love it!”
“It has a nice grip with good texture and it’s easy to hold onto without being too rough on the hands (I use CrossFit Goat Tape as well). It’s very cost effective as well since you can adjust it to just about any possible weight that you might want. And, a space saver as well since it’s already using equipment that you’d have in your home gym. Obviously can’t say enough good things about it!”
You can easily find this top-quality kettlebell handle on Amazon. Check now for the lowest prices:
Compare Adjustable Kettle Bells
Do you want to see the head-to-head comparison of some of the top options? Then you’ll definitely want to check out this handy chart right here:
#3: Empower 3-in-1 Adjustable Kettlebells for Women
- DESIGNED FOR WOMEN: 3-in-1 Kettlebell weight set is ergonomically designed for a woman’s grip...
- PATENTED DESIGN: patented click and twist design effortlessly adjusts weights from 5 lbs to 8 lbs to...
- KETTLEBELL WORKOUT BENEFITS: All-in-one total body workout tones hips, glutes, thighs, arms,...
- BURN MORE CALORIES: Kettlebell workouts are quick full-body movements that burn calories in half the...
- WHAT YOU GET: One 3-in-1 Kettlebell weight set, and a ‘Swing Yourself Fit’ total body workout...
If you’re looking for some simple, adjustable kettlebells in a lower-weight range, then consider theses ones from Empower. Designed for women, they range from 5-12 pounds and are simple to add a plate to so that you can adjust them on the fly.
- 5, 8, and 12 pound increments (one additional plate snapped onto the base for each weight unit)
- Ergonomically designed for a women’s grip
- Click and twist design makes it effortless to adjust from one weight to another
- Ideal for a total body workout
- Includes a workout DVD
“Far cheaper than buying 3 separate kettlebells and it takes up less space in my workout room as well. These are easy to handle and the weight adjusts in seconds. You really do just have to twist and lock it in there. Just about the only negative is that I’m going to have upgrade to heavier ones in a few months from now.”
“Nice workout DVD included along with them, and it is indeed quite easy to get the weights on. However, it’s far less easy to take them off and it does take a while to learn the technique for doing so quickly. If it was easier, you could have quicker transitions between exercises.”
Where Can I Get Them?
Do you want to find out more about this kettlebell set for women? You can check it out on Amazon by clicking the button below:
#4: 7-in-1 Adjustable Kettlebell Set
- 7 KETTLEBELLS IN ONE: easily adjust the weight of the kettlebell to 10,15,20,25,30,35 or 40 pounds!...
- LIFETIME WARRANTY: commercial grade and build to last a lifetime. Cast iron handle grip offers...
- SHED THOSE UNWANTED POUNDS AT HOME: perfect for toning your whole body, developing forearms and...
- INNOVATIVE SPACE SAVING DESIGN: Wide-range in weight kettlebell set meets all your need from 5 to 45...
- Order with confidence! Comes with our NO-QUESTIONS-ASKED 100% SATISFACTION MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE
In terms of quality and price, you really can’t go wrong with this kettlebell set that ranges from 10 to 40 pounds in various increments. It also has some excellent user reviews and is backed by a lifetime warranty. We LOVE to recommend products from companies who stand behind what they sell, and this unit is definitely a serious win.
- Adjustable from 10-40 pounds in 7 different increments
- Lifetime warranty
- High-quality, durable construction
- One or two handed holds possible with the cast iron handle
- Takes up a minimal amount of space in your garage gym
- No questions asked, money-back guarantee
What do People Think about Them?
“Awesome product that’s exactly as described. The quality is evident and they have a similar look and feel to the kettlebell set that I usually use at my gym. Love the excellent customer service as well.”
“Really easy to adjust the weights and take them on and off. This was something I was worried about, but after reading the reviews, I decided to give it a go and found it easy to do. The range of weights is perfect for my needs, as well as my husband who likes to use a bit heavier kettlebells.”
How Can I Get Them?
You can easily find them on Amazon. Click the button below to check for the best prices:
#5: Adjustable, Portable Weight Grip for Dumbbells from Kettle Gryp
- TURNS DUMBBELLS INTO KETTLEBELLS IN A SNAP: Simply, open hinged handle, place your own dumbbell into...
- COMFORTABLE SURE GRIP: Kettle Gryp’s handle is made of durable ABS plastic that is texture molded...
- PREMIUM QUALITY: Kettle Gryp is made from impact-resistant ABS plastic, urethane foam, and stainless...
- ECONOMIC AND CONVENIENT: Combine Kettle Gryp with your existing traditional dumbbells and create a...
- LIGHTWEIGHT AND PORTABLE: At less than 1 lb, Kettle Gryps easily pack in your gym bag or carry-on...
If you love to do kettlebell workouts, but also love to travel, then you’re going to seriously want to consider this kettlebell handle. The way it works is that it’s a handle that can fit around most standard dumbbells so that you can create a kettlebell of virtually any size within seconds. And, it weighs less than a pound and can easily fit into your suitcase.
Find out more details about this top-quality travel kettlebell handle.
- Weighs than a pound and fits easily into a suitcase
- Handle that clamps onto most standard sized dumbbells
- Works for up to 55 pounds
- American owned company and the product is manufactured in San Diego, USA
- Lifetime warranty
A nice product and one of the few travel kettlebell options out there. Just about the only negative is that it’s quite a bit larger than a standard kettlebell, which can prove to be a wee bit awkward, depending on what exercise you’re doing.”
“Feels solid and safe, despite being made of plastic. It’s the lightest product of this kind on the market and also the cheapest. It’s a good buy as it does work well and I love the lifetime warranty.”
Shop Now for the Kettle Gryp
Do you want to check it out for yourself? You can easily get this travel workout companion on Amazon. Click the button below to learn more about it:
Kettle Gryp Review
Do you want to find out more about one of the best ways to turn a dumbbell into a kettlebell? Then you’ll want to check out this review video for all the details you need to know, as well as see this product in action:
#6: Fitness Gear Adjustable Kettlebell Plates
Another top pick for an adjustable kettlebell set is this one from Fitness Gear. It’s ideal for at home-workouts when you want to work up a serious sweat. The best part is that you can use standards weight plates that you probably already have in your home gym. Keep on reading for more details about why we like it so much.
- Versatile and can be used for a range of different exercises and workouts
- 11 possible options for weights, from 20-50 pounds
- Comes with four spacer disks for standard weight plates
- Can accommodate 2.5, 5, and 10 pound plates (sold separately)
- Made from cast iron
- Traditional U-Bar handle
“I looked at some of the Fitness Gear adjustable kettlebell reviews before buying it and I agree with many—it’s a nice piece of fitness equipment. Although it’s a wee bit more expensive than some, if you already have the weight plates like I did, then it can be a great value and it’s durable enough to last a lifetime.”
“Works perfectly and I’m surprised that the maximum capacity isn’t actually higher. It seems sturdy enough that you could add bigger plates. Anyway, super happy with this adjustable kettlebell set.”
Shop Now for the Fitness Gear Adjustable Kettlebell
Do it sound like the best adjustable kettlebell for your need? Click the button below to find out more about it right here, as well as check for the best prices:
#7: Elite Sports Kettle Bell
One of the difficulties of buying a kettle bell online is the shipping cost and restrictions. However, a nice solution to this is getting one that you fill yourself with sand or similar material. This Elite Sports Kettle Bell is certainly a top pick and we love the affordable price of it as well.
- Comes with a removable liner
- Made from polyester/PVC
- Very durable
- Customizable, with a maximum capacity of 30 pounds
- Quick and easy to fill and seal
- Strong grip is easy to hold onto
“This thing is so awesome. First of all, it’s way cheaper than other adjustable kettlebells and secondly, it’s just so easy to use. Super happy with this purchase.”
“I honestly love products that I can fill myself with sand. This and my heavy punching bag as well. Shipping isn’t an issue and they pack up nice and small if you have to move or whatever.”
Get yours Today
Do you want to pick up this kettlebell that you can fill up with sand for super easy transport and storage when not in use? Then you’ll want to head over to the company website to check for availability:
The Takeaway on Adjustable Kettlebells
If you’re looking to buy a kettlebell adjustable set, then you’ll want to consider some of the following factors.
Of course, weight range should be the first thing you look at for this type of product. As you can see from this list, some products have a maximum as small as 15 pounds, while other go up to over 100 pounds.
Our advice is to do some typical exercises with varying weights at the gym and see what kind of range you need. And remember, allow for some extra room at the top end to allow for getting stronger and/or better at the exercises. Then, buy according to your need.
As with anything, price is certainly a factor to consider. The devices that make use of Olympic plates or barbells can often be the cheapest option if you already have these things.
However, most of these products are cheaper than buying separate kettlebells for each weight option, so it may not be the biggest factor on this list.
Also remember to include shipping costs in your consideration. Because these products are often quite heavy, it can sometimes be more than you’d expect if you buy them online as opposed to in a store.
You certainly want to pay attention to the grip. It it comfortable and easy to hold onto? Can you do both one and two-handed exercises with them? If possible, try them out for yourself and see.
Portable, or Not
If you want to have a travel kettlebell, then you don’t have a lot of option. Perhaps the best of the bunch is the Kettle Gryp, which turns regular dumbbells into kettlebells.
However, most of them are for home or gym use only.
Can It Use Existing Gym Equipment?
Some of the options on this list are designed to make use of things you may already have in your garage gym, including Olympic weights or dumbbells. If you have these products, it makes sense to consider these.
However, if you don’t, then opt for another set. They’re usually slightly less awkward in terms of size and have a better feel to them when doing exercises.
Warranty and Customer Service
It’s not so unusual for companies to offer lifetime warranties on these kinds of product, or a no-questions asked, money-back guarantee. Check and see if this is available; we always prefer companies that offer this kind of thing.
How to Adjust the Weight
Is it a hassle to adjust the weight? If yes, you likely won’t make full use of it. The best ones take just seconds to either add, or remove weight.
There are a number of common questions that people have about using this fitness equipment. Here are the answers to some of the most popular ones.
How do adjustable kettlebell sets work?
Adjustable kettlebell sets typically consist of a handle and weight plates that can be securely attached or detached. You can adjust the weight by adding or removing plates to suit your training needs.
What are the benefits of adjustable kettlebells?
Adjustable kettlebells offer versatility and convenience. They take up less space compared to having multiple individual kettlebells and allow you to adjust the weight according to your strength and workout progression.
Can adjustable kettlebell sets replace traditional kettlebells?
Adjustable kettlebell sets can be a practical alternative to traditional kettlebells, especially if you have limited space or a limited budget. However, some lifters prefer the feel and balance of traditional kettlebells for certain exercises.
Are adjustable kettlebell sets suitable for beginners?
Adjustable kettlebell sets can be suitable for beginners as they allow for gradual weight progression. Beginners can start with a lighter weight and gradually increase the load as they build strength and technique.
Are there any limitations to adjustable kettlebells?
Adjustable kettlebells may have weight limits based on the design and construction. Some sets might not be suitable for very heavy lifting, and the shape or handle design may differ from traditional kettlebells.
How easy is it to adjust the weight of adjustable kettlebell sets?
The ease of adjusting the weight can vary depending on the design of the set. Some adjustable kettlebell sets use quick-release mechanisms or screw-in mechanisms to make weight changes relatively quick and easy.
Are adjustable kettlebell sets durable and safe to use?
The durability and safety of adjustable kettlebell sets can vary depending on the quality and construction. It’s important to choose sets from reputable brands that provide secure locking mechanisms and sturdy materials for safe and reliable use.
Can adjustable kettlebells be used for different exercises?
Yes, adjustable kettlebells can be used for various kettlebell exercises, including swings, squats, cleans, presses, and more. They offer flexibility in adjusting the weight to suit different exercises and training goals.
Have your Say about the Best Kettlebell Adjustable Sets
What’s your top pick for an adjustable kettlebell? Is it one from this list, or do you have eye on another brand or type? Leave a comment below and let us know. We’d love to hear from you.
Also be sure to give this article a share on Facebook, Pinterest, or Twitter. It’ll help other fitness buffs, like yourself find this useful resource.
Last update on 2023-08-20 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API