If you want to get one of the best weightlifting shoes for women, then you’ll need to consider the Inov8 Fastlifght 335. For a lifting shoe, they’re surprisingly light in weight, but they also offer an extremely stable platform. Keep on reading our buying guide packed with information to help you decide if they’re right for you
Inov8 Fastlift 335 Women Review
Pros: Protection, stability, good grip, great fit, comfort, durable, breathable
Cons: Lack of lateral support
Best Uses: Weightlifting, CrossFit, wall balls, thrusters, squats
These imported shoes offer state-of-the-art technology for the knowledgeable fitness enthusiast, especially those focusing on weightlifting. They’re also an excellent choice for CrossFitters who incorporate running, climbing and jumping into their workout routines. Read on to find out what this fantastic cross-training product from Inov-8 has to offer a CrossFit athlete like you.
- 🇺🇸 WIDE TOE BOX - The shoe has a wide toe box that allows your toes to spread out...
- 🇺🇸 HEEL SUPPORT - Hollow columns in the heel of the shoe give both a lightweight and...
- 🇺🇸 FLEXIBLE DESIGN - Our flex groove technology on the sole of the shoe ensures the...
- 🇺🇸 SIZE NOTE - The shoes come up a 4 on our fit scale (1 narrow - 5 wide).
There are a number of things that you’ll love about these lifting shoes:
- Heel height of 1.25 inches
- Nylon ripstop upper with welded overlays for extra strength
- Adjustable strap across the midsole
- Breathable mesh
- Padded tongue and collar
- Extra grippy rubber outsole for extra traction
- Meta-flex technology for optimal forefoot comfort
- Light and flexible for a lifting shoe
- Powertruss technology in the heel is both strong and light
- Doesn’t compress under heavy weights
- Neutral arch support
Where to Buy Them
Does it sound like the right lifting shoe for you? It’s easy to find it online. Check now for the best prices and deals that include free shipping:
A number of features make the Fastlift 335 an ideal shoe for weight training and lifting. The carefully structured heel and midfoot of the shoe gives you support and stability. The technology used in these shoes is called EHC and Power-Truss, and, like other patented Inov-8 features, they are made to be the best. Furthermore, these shoes have set a new standard for weightlifting shoes by being the lightest in their class.
You get a lot of options when it comes to the color of these shoes. Once you put them on, you’ll find yourself getting a lot of compliments on how great they look. They add a light touch to your exercise apparel with their bright, cheerful appearance and are perfect for the fitness lover who also likes to have fun.
Inov8 Fastlift Review
Compare the Best Weightlifting Shoes
If you’re looking for a pair of shoes that can handle some serious weights, then you’ll want to check out our guide to choosing the best lifting shoes. Or, check out this handy comparison chart below:
What do People Think About them?
“So cute, but also very sturdy and well-made. Comfortable enough to wear for a variety of activities at the gym, but where they really excel is for lifting. So much better at squats for example than my old pair of Reebok Nanos.”
“My feet are a little bit wider than normal, so I appreciate having some extra room in the toebox. They’re a little bit stiff right out of the box, but they loosen up after a while and start to feel more comfortable. They’re perfect for lifting weights, especially leg workouts. I’ve never used a pair of shoes that allows me to get as deep into the squats as these ones.”
“Not as comfortable as my running shoes, but of course, they’re not designed for that. They do well at what you’d buy them for—lifting. I appreciate the lower heel that makes for a more stable lifting platform.”
Inov 8 Fastlift 335 Women’s Pros:
- One of the lightest and most comfortable lifting shoes
- Can handle some light cardio or box jumps for example
- An ideal heel heights
- Inov-8 is one of the most trusted names in weightlifting and CrossFit shoes
- Strap across the top adds lots of stability
- Flexible and roomy toe box
- Very durable and well-built
- Can really help improve squats and deadlifts
- Excellent traction, almost like they’re cemented to the floor
Inov 8 Fastlift 335 Women Cons:
- Quite expensive
- Not for people with wide feet, as a bit narrower than expected
- Can run a little bit small so consider ordering a half size up
- Some issues with the durability of the velcro strap
Can I Use these Shoes for Running or CrossFit?
A common question that people have is whether or not they can use the Inov 8 335’s for running or CrossFit workouts. Let’s find out!
For running, these are not the ideal pair of shoes. They’re heavy on the support and stability, and have very minimal shock-absorption like you’d want for running. They’re also far too heavy to run effectively in.
However, for a CrossFit workout, they may be a slightly better option. It mostly depends on what kind of workout you’re doing. For one that’s heavy on the lifting, they’ll do well and should be able to handle the warm-up, a few box jumps or rope climbs.
However, if your workouts are heavier on the running and jumping, then you’ll probably want to consider something like the Nike Metcon 2 which is an all-round cross-trainer designed specifically for these types of workouts.
Summary for the Inov8 335 Review
When you first put these shoes on, they may feel a little too light with a little too much space. That feeling goes away once you get started with your workout. Then you realize that you no longer feel the extra space. There’s a reason why the Fastlift 335 has set a new record as far as weightlifting shoes are concerned: they are lighter than ever before.
Excellent Support for Heavy Lifting
Used as you are to heavier models, the lack of weight does take a little getting used to. Once you become accustomed to it, however, you’ll find that they work better than anything you’ve ever had before. And they still offer a great level of support for when you’re doing your heaviest lift.
Consider for CrossFit Workouts
In short, the Women’s Fastlift 335 is an excellent shoe for weightlifting, or general CrossFit activities. You can do a wide range of activities in them such as short sprints, lifting weights, rope climbing, jump rope and box jumping. They are a very nice shoe at an extremely reasonable price and they also have some excellent reviews on Amazon.
Where Can I Get Them?
You can check out the shoes for yourself over on Amazon, and you’ll often get free shipping with a Prime membership:
Have your Say about this Inov8 Fastlift 335 Review
What do you think about this top-quality lifting shoe from Inov-8? Leave a comment below and let us know what you think.
Also be sure to give this article a share on Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. It’ll help other fitness buffs, like yourself find this useful resource.
Latest posts by Anne Calderson (see all)
- Best CrossFit Shoes for Overpronators: Which Shoes are Right For You? - September 29, 2019
- New Balance Women’s WX711 Cross-Trainer Review - August 28, 2019
- The Best CrossFit Jump Rope: Top 5 Picks for Speed Ropes - August 23, 2019
Last update on 2019-10-13 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API