A Review of the Reebok Women’s CrossFit Lite Lo TR Training Shoe
The Reebok Women’s Lite Lo TR Training Shoe is a solid weightlifting shoe at an extremely reasonable price. If you’re looking for a training shoe that you can use for those days at the gym that are only weights because you don’t want to wear out your expensive shoes, these ones are it. Although they are cheaper than some of Reebok’s more expensive CrossFit Shoes like the CrossFit Nano Series, they are built to the same exacting standards.
The unique feature of this CrossFit shoe is how flat it is. There is nothing in the way of arch support, making it an excellent shoe for lifting. There is an extremely stable, firm platform and there is some excellent grip on the bottom. Overall, if you’re looking for a solid, nice-looking shoe for lifting some weights or a casual walk around town, the Reebok CrossFit Lite Training shoe makes a nice choice. They also have a high-top version of this shoe, which we’ve reviewed here: Reebok CrossFit Lite TR Training Shoe for Women.
However, you should be warned! They are most certainly not suitable for cross-training workouts or running. The heel to toe drop is zero, which will make them very uncomfortable to run in. Just looking at them and thinking about running more than a few steps will probably give you the “No” feeling! So don’t think that these are going to be good for hitting the treadmill for a few minutes after lifting a few weights. They won’t be. Check out these top-quality running shoes suitable for CrossFit if that’s what you’re looking for.
You can easily get these top-quality CrossFit Shoes on Amazon today:
Reebok Women’s CrossFit Lite Lo TR Training Shoe Pros:
- Rubber outsole for serious grip
- Sock-style liner for a comfortable fit
- Heel clip for superior response and added stability when lifting heavy weights
- High abrasion outsole for added durability
- Wide toe box that is great for lifting
Reebok Women’s CrossFit Lite Lo TR Training Shoe Cons:
- Not ideal for anything other than weightlifting, or a casual walk around town.
- Heel not comfortable for some as they noticed rubbing on the achilles.
- Very little in the way of cushioning
The Takeway on the Reebok Women’s CrossFit Lite Lo TR Training Shoe
If you’re looking for a shoe that will excel when lifting, the Reebok Women’s CrossFit Lite Lo TR Training Shoe might just be what you’re looking for. It’s extremely flat (no arch support at all!), which makes it the perfect shoe for giving you a stable platform to hit those weights hard.
It’s also extremely reasonably priced and comes in some interesting colors and designs. We also love this low-cut version, which is trendy enough to be worn for around town. This popular shoe from Reebok is one of the Best CrossFit Shoes for weightlifting and gets a solid two thumbs up here!
Check them out on Amazon:
Latest posts by Jackie Bolen (see all)
- Best Crossfit Shoe for Flat Feet | Flat Feet CrossFit Shoes - April 23, 2018
- Adidas Performance Women’s Powerlift .3 Shoe | Best Weightlifting Shoes - April 16, 2018
- 6 Best Snacks to Power You Up After a CrossFit Workout - July 30, 2017