VS Weightlifting Shoes
There are several people who put a ton of effort into finding out which shoe is appropriate for them. But interestingly, most of them give more importance to fashion rather the quality of the footwear, which to be honest is not the right way to go about it. Analyzing both aspects should be equally important. A shoe should be good in appearance but at the same time it should also be comfortable to wear. Most importantly, it shouldn’t cause injury.
Keeping that in perspective, the VS Athletics Weightlifting Shoe is just the product to go for. It is a modern-day footwear designed to give the utmost comfort, particularly while performing all sorts of weightlifting as well as CrossFit exercises. In the following article, we are going to discuss this shoe in more detail.
Reviews of the VS Athletics Weightlifting Shoe:
The VS Athletics Weightlifting Shoe is extremely light in weight and can increase one’s lifting ability. It is superbly engineered keeping in mind all the essentials so that the most challenging of weightlifting activities are carried out with complete ease and precision. Its leather upper along with the sole plate and rubber/latex component on the outside, makes it really durable and long lasting.
The Measurements of the VS Athletics Weightlifting Shoe
The measurement of the heel is about size 10 and the height of the heel is 3.3 cm (the sole being 5 cm and the midsole being about 3.3 cm). It comprises a couple support straps over the laces and also has a reinforced heel cap. It is also true to its size and runs true to a half size larger footwear.
- Can be worn while performing extreme CrossFit exercises and intense weightlifting activities
- Has adequate cushioning to protect the foot from injuries
- The bottom surface is not slippery and has an adequate grip on the floor
- Stylish in appearance
- Several customers have said that the heels are a bit tall but are still comfortable nonetheless
- Some have disliked its look, but then again they have said that it has nothing to do with its efficiency
VS Weightlifting Shoe: Recommended for Buyers
Thus, all in all the VS Athletics Weightlifting Shoe is a solid shoe at a reasonable price. The cost of the product is also not very expensive and contains all the essential traits of a good and long-lasting shoe. In conclusion, we give it a solid two thumbs up here on Best CrossFit shoes!
Latest posts by Tony Calder (see all)
- Best CrossFit Shoes for High Arches: Find the Perfect Fit! - March 16, 2018
- 6 Best Snacks to Power You Up After a CrossFit Workout - July 30, 2017
- Reebok CrossFit Nano 7.0 for Women Review: Are they Right For You? - February 1, 2017