Are you looking for a pair of affordable weightlifting shoes? Yes? Then you’re in the right place. VS lifting shoes are one of our top picks. Read more for all the details you need in our review.
VS Weightlifting Shoes
There are several people who put a ton of effort into finding out which shoe is appropriate for them. But interestingly, most of them give more importance to fashion rather the quality of the footwear, which to be honest is not the right way to go about it. Analyzing both aspects should be equally important.
A shoe should be good in appearance but at the same time it should also be comfortable to wear. Most importantly, it shouldn’t cause injury.
Keeping that in perspective, the VS Athletics Weightlifting Shoe is just the product to go for. It is a modern-day footwear designed to give the utmost comfort, particularly while performing all sorts of weightlifting as well as CrossFit. In the following article, we are going to discuss this shoe in more detail.
- Hard rubber material on bottom of shoe.
- 2 "Hook & Loop" straps over laces for added support.
- Comes with free VS shoe bag
- Rruns a half size small depedning on your width
- VS ATHLETICS
- Combination of fabric and leather
- Durable, and grippy leather on sole
- 2 straps across the laces for added support
- 3.3 cm heel lift
You can easily get this lifting shoe online. Check now for the best prices and to see if this product is eligible for free shippin with a Prime membership:
Reviews of the VS Athletics Weightlifting Shoe:
The VS Athletics Weightlifting Shoe is extremely light in weight and can increase one’s lifting ability. It is superbly engineered keeping in mind all the essentials so that the most challenging of weightlifting activities are carried out with complete ease and precision.
Its leather upper along with the sole plate and rubber/latex component on the outside, makes it really durable and long lasting. Check out the reviews for yourself…most people find that this shoe is durable, comfortable and an excellent value for the money.
The Measurements of the VS Athletics Weightlifting Shoe
The measurement of the heel is about size 10 and the height of the heel is 3.3 cm (the sole being 5 cm and the midsole being about 3.3 cm). It comprises a couple support straps over the laces and also has a reinforced heel cap. It is also true to its size and runs true to a half size larger footwear.
“The second you put these on, it’s obvious that these are lifting shoes and not cross trainers. The heel cup has a very good fit, the drop is minimal, and the straps across the top add some serious support. Overall, a very nice shoe if you’re into squatting, or other kinds of bodybuilding. Just be sure to never treat them like a walking shoe, because they most certainly aren’t that!”
“An excellent value for the price. They’re far cheaper than some of the more expensive lifting shoes. I like the updated version…much more stylish and doesn’t look like I’m lifting in nurses shoes!”
- Can be worn while performing extreme CrossFit exercises and intense weightlifting activities
- Has adequate cushioning to protect the foot from injuries
- The bottom surface is not slippery and has an adequate grip on the floor
- Stylish in appearance
- Reasonably priced, around half of something like the Nike Romaleos.
- 2 adjustable straps for added support
- Nice arch support in the midsole
- Several customers have said that the heels are a bit tall but are still comfortable nonetheless
- Some have disliked its look, but then again they have said that it has nothing to do with its efficiency
Compare Lifting Shoes
If you’re looking for a pair of top-quality lifting shoes, then you’ll want to check out our recommendations here: Your Guide to the Best Lifting Shoes.
Or, you can also check out this comparison chart below:
VS Weightlifting Shoe: Recommended for Buyers
Thus, all in all the VS Athletics Weightlifting Shoe is a solid shoe at a reasonable price. The cost of the product is also not very expensive and contains all the essential traits of a good and long-lasting shoe. In conclusion, we give it a solid two thumbs up here on Best CrossFit shoes!
It’s comfortable, and can give you a very stable platform for lifting. Just about the only thing to be aware of is the heel to toe drop of more than 3 cm. The company says it’s 3.3, but some reviewers say that it’s actually closer to 3.5 cm. Some people prefer this, but other serious weightlifters prefer a flatter shoes.
What’s best for you? It really is a matter of personal preference.
Where to Buy It?
Does it sound like the right lifting shoe for you? You can shop now online, and often get free shipping with Amazon Prime:
Are Lifting Shoes Right For You?
Find out here!
Have your Say about the VS Lifting Shoe
What are your thoughts about this top-quality weightlifting shoe? Leave a comment below and let us know what you think. Also feel free to contact us and let us know if you have questions about athletic shoes.
Be sure to give this article a share on Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest.
Latest posts by Tony Calder (see all)
- Nike Metcon Repper DSX Cross-Training Shoe Review - May 8, 2019
- Asics GT 1000 vs Asics GT 2000: Which Running Shoe is Right for You? - May 3, 2019
- Nike Lunarglide 9 Review: The Right Running Shoe for You? - April 30, 2019
Last update on 2019-05-23 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API